Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast
    Overall activity: 0%

is this flashing the phone and activating or just flashing it and i have to go to cricket and activated?
    because after this somebody called my phone and my droid x and my incridle both rang but i picked up the droid x i just flashed and couldnt hear anything i also cant make calls im not sure if i did it right

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

You'll only be able to answer the one that's on your account.

Sent from MIUI4DX
    ** Don't PM if you need something. I will NOT respond**
    Start a thread and let the whole forum benefit form your questions and the answers we provide.

Supporting members get free ESN changes, along with more PMs, better signatures/avatars, and more!

you have to go under the start menu, programs, QPST, QPST configuration, click on the port tab and on the bottom right, click add new port. add the port number to which you set up in HW virtual serial port.

I just got my droid x from ebay. I have never flashed an android phone before. This thread is for 2.2 but I do know 2.3 is out should that be the first thing I put on it?

I paid to have this droid x flashed to cricket. I dont think it was done. PRL says 52363. Can anyone help me?

jenaut1 I didn't know much about flashing until 2 days ago. I flashed the Droid X myself with some help from a helpful member, everything works now. All you need is a micro usb cable then you can probably flash it in no time by reading the guide carefully (I didn't watch the videos just read the text tutorial).

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Quote Originally Posted by jenaut1 View Post
    I paid to have this droid x flashed to cricket. I dont think it was done. PRL says 52363. Can anyone help me?
    That PRL is a Verizon PRL. Either someone reset the phone after the flash or didn't do it right.

I'd follow what sim_io said .
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

Everything works, 3G, talk, text and apps (w/ greenk45). But I can't get MMS to work. It says "national access coverage not available" everytime I send one. I can't receive them either.

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Quote Originally Posted by sim_io View Post
    Everything works, 3G, talk, text and apps (w/ greenk45). But I can't get MMS to work. It says "national access coverage not available" everytime I send one. I can't receive them either.
    Guessing you did this...

If you are having problems with MMS, please try going to dialer and dialing ##program, talk. Enter your SPC (000000). Go to SMS/MMS Settings. Change MML server name to wap.mycricket.com. Go back and change Address for upload to online album to 111111. If this doesn't work, play with the APN settings.
    You can also try the Go SMS Universal Solution that was posted and see if that works.
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

Quote Originally Posted by chrisngrod View Post
    Guessing you did this...

You can also try the Go SMS Universal Solution that was posted and see if that works.

I just tried giving it a shot but no luck it still says, "national access coverage not available"

What is this SMS universal solution?

cdma workshop is stuck at "failed.. phone does not answer"

7) Open up CDMA Workshop 2.7
    8) Under COM Settings (AT Mode) select the COM port you setup from the tutorial and then click the connect button. If it successfully connected it will say Connected to COM15 port successfully. on the bottom (may not say COM15, thats just the port I used.)
    9) Go to the Security tab and under SPC there will be an empty box. Enter 000000 then click the SPC button and Send. It will then popup saying SPC is correct. Phone unlocked.v=sak0XixOhl0[/video]
    is after at this step when things go wrong for me.
    the CDMA workshop 2.7 says:
    "failed.. phone does not answer"

it is a droid x2, verizon.

any clue ?
    i have tried everything but i get stuck on that step.
    any help will be wellcome.

Martin

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

You are using HW Serial Port?

Techdigital setup a tutorial for the X2 (similar) in the X2 section. You might want to look at that.

You are using HW Serial Port?

Techdigital setup a tutorial for the X2 (similar) in the X2 section. You might want to look at that.
    thank you chris.
    yes, i am using HW Virtual serial port. and i have followed your tutorial to the detail, it is a very very good one.
    even though i got stuck on the "00000" spc part in CDMA workshop. (CDMA says connected, until the moment i want to read or do something else and there is when says " phone does not answer"
    i do ping the phone at 192.168.16.2 (i got assigned the 192.168.16.1). i tried even to read from the phone and no luck. the creation of the vitual port seems to be working fine, looks like a problem in the cdma 2.7 reading this particular phone (droid x2) according to my not big knowledge.

i will check on the X2 forum right now.
    more to follow.

thanks again !

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

How about when you just hit connect with CDMA WS and then try to read?

I'm willing to take a look via Teamviewer (just check if I'm on the live chat). Just want to get you connected and see for myself what the error is. No charge.

How about when you just hit connect with CDMA WS and then try to read?

I'm willing to take a look via Teamviewer (just check if I'm on the live chat). Just want to get you connected and see for myself what the error is. No charge.
    on CDMA:
    After clicking the " connect" under the " main" tab
    i hit the "read" takes like 4 secs and tells me" "Failed.. phone does not answer"

man if you can help me with this beer is on me for sure !
    teamviewer or i can open a VNC and you play with my computer while i watch !
    :-)

Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Thread Information