Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by avillal87 View Post
    One thing shorter is better. When u go to the store them that phone is already flash and waiting for the account to be active. Don't let them take it to the back, they r going to try flash it. When u pay u r set. U need cdma ws and qpst only.
    Thanks for the quick reply. So I take the phone in, tell them I need the 45 plan, tell them I can do the rest myself. They give me the number, I follow the directions here, and I don't have to worry about the ESN?And sorry for the questions and the long posts, just everytime I search for ESN I just get a bunch of posts about stolen/bad ESNs (which mine is not, but it is currently on a past-due prepaid plan on Verizon).

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 0%

will flashing custom roms mess with my full flash?

I'm thinking about getting a Droid x fully flash. But I was wondering if flashing custom roms using rom manager(like I do now on my m860) will mess with my flash at all

Overall activity: 2.0%
    Phone
    Droid X

Quote Originally Posted by shady droid View Post
    I'm thinking about getting a Droid x fully flash. But I was wondering if flashing custom roms using rom manager(like I do now on my m860) will mess with my flash at all
    The only ROM that I've found that messes with my flash is DeVortexx's Vortex ROM (it applies some kind of NV update which gets rid of data) but other than that, no ROM should mess with your flash. If you SBF, however, that will get rid of your flash.

Quote Originally Posted by kennyfool View Post
    The only ROM that I've found that messes with my flash is DeVortexx's Vortex ROM (it applies some kind of NV update which gets rid of data) but other than that, no ROM should mess with your flash. If you SBF, however, that will get rid of your flash.
    Yeah I think it's p3droids tether patch. I asked him not to include it and he said he'd think about it. But I don't even care anymore, there's nothing better than MIUI.

"You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy."

Everything works on my phone but I still can't send or receive mms. I get the "national coverage not available" message. Why?

Supporting Member
    Overall activity: 1.0%

okay i need help...i flashed phones for customers living in triband areas...I heard that cricket 3g works in all areas now...some people that ive flashed it for that lives in triband areas it works...but some areas dont..what is going on

Phone
    Droid 3

ok so i did everything as instructed, got the 3g icon on the top...pic messages work coming in...but when i send a pic to someone on their phone it says it was deleted...AND i cannot seem to access the internet...the 3g icon only shows the arrow blinking down and on the browser it just stays there...if you can help me fix this i WILL donate to your site AND continue to donate...OH and before i forget, im on the 55$ plan so no need for a proxy

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Okay are you sure they have you on the correct 55 dollar plan? Use the contact form and send your phone number and authorization ID so a dealer can check it out.
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

Phone
    Droid 3

ok will they check it out soon? cause if they can get it fixed like i said theres a NICE 45$ donation coming from me

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Quote Originally Posted by Hawaii'z Fynest View Post
    ok will they check it out soon? cause if they can get it fixed like i said theres a NICE 45$ donation coming from me
    As long as your send the proper info, it can be done now. Another thing you might want to check are all your data settings.
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

Phone
    Droid 3

ok i sent the info on the contact us link...hopefully we get this set up

Phone
    Droid 3

now thats fixed...what about the MMS thing...can you help on that? if so its FULLY flashed and ready to go

cause i can recieve from CERTAIN people...all cricket customers can send me pics...but no one else can...but when i try and send, it tells them pic was deleted
    Last edited by Hawaii'z Fynest; 12-30-2011 at 10:46 AM.

Phone
    Droid 3

ok so i downloaded the mms.apk from this site...now i have another problem...all their texts come in on top of the messages...all mine are on bottom...ive been trying to figure it out and now i noticed that the times they came in are ALL wrong and WAAAY earlier...the sent is ok but the received time is like 10 hours ago when they just sent it...how do i fix this now? the time on my phone is good, everything else works fine...internet works now thanks to the sites techs...i STILL cant send mms's they show on the receivers phone as "picture was deleted"...so thats my 2 new problems lol help?

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

You can try Mraab's new unviersal MMS apk, but that other problem seems to be the picture mail feature code on your account. Give it 24 complete hours. If you still have problems, call Cricket and tell them that you think your MMS isn't setup right.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisngrod View Post
    You can try Mraab's new unviersal MMS apk, but that other problem seems to be the picture mail feature code on your account. Give it 24 complete hours. If you still have problems, call Cricket and tell them that you think your MMS isn't setup right.
    I can't find that mms file, can you give the link to the thread please? Id like mms while on MIUI.
    Edit: Never mind, I'm not gonna pay for something if I don't know if it'll work or not.

"You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy."
    Last edited by NUNsLAUGHTER92; 12-31-2011 at 01:24 AM.

Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast

Thread Information