Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Overall activity: 0%

i have the 3g on top but only the arrow pointing down is black and flashing

2. Remove this advertisement.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisngrod View Post
    No problem. 1050 is an old Cricket PRL. It would be good to get it on a newer one like 42900. Where are you located?

If you put it on your account and dial *228 it MIGHT program for talk and text.
    I'm in Little Rock, AR.
    The PRL that I have won't work for Internet and MMS? Because I would like to have all the services.
    Thanks.

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Quote Originally Posted by luisccb View Post
    i have the 3g on top but only the arrow pointing down is black and flashing
    With the 45 plan you need to surf through a proxy. You have to use Anycut and make a Proxy Settings shortcut, modify it for wap.mycricket.com port 8080 OR use u2nl, Autostart.sh, and Autostart.apk.

Quote Originally Posted by baketona View Post
    I'm in Little Rock, AR.
    The PRL that I have won't work for Internet and MMS? Because I would like to have all the services.
    Thanks.
    Possibly... Are you on the 45 of 55 plan? I'd check all the QPST settings also...
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

Hey guys I really need your help, I bought droid x from ebay already fully flashed, talk and txt works, I chanhed proxy settings wap.mycricket.com now web is working, but market, GPS, facebook and other apps like that do not work, what can I do to make it work, instead of going through the entire flashing?

I used to have Droid a 855, i have a special plan where I pay 35 dollars, but I do have 3g, on my old droid with the exact same plan everything was working gps, market.... maybe I just need to switch to $45 dollar plan? or?
    Last edited by yanis; 05-10-2011 at 01:28 PM.

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Seems like some phones are having problems just using the proxy. That they might need to use u2nl and autostart.sh/autostart.apk. It might deal with what your phone is listed as on their system too.
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

I tried to install u2nl and autostart,sh, but when I typed those lines in the command prompt it would say" not found adb, or something like that........, any other way to add u2nl and autostart.sh to my droid?

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Sounds like you don't have adb installed on your computer. If you have root access and the root explorer program from the Market, you can copy these files to the locations it lists on the tutorial.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisngrod View Post
    Sounds like you don't have adb installed on your computer. If you have root access and the root explorer program from the Market, you can copy these files to the locations it lists on the tutorial.
    And is it supposed to be installed with the sdk tools? I did install those tools

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Either with the sdk tools which include adb.exe or root access and root explorer or another program for your device that can access system file areas.

Overall activity: 19.0%
    Phone
    Droid X

Quote Originally Posted by yanis View Post
    And is it supposed to be installed with the sdk tools? I did install those tools
    Did you navigate to the directory?

For example: Open Command Prompt and type in C:\AndroidSDK\tools (Your Directory may differ)

Supporting Member
    Overall activity: 2.0%

What's interesting is that the version of ADB I have is newer on my Windows 7 machine. It can be executed from any directory. However, the older one on my Windows XP machine, I have to be in the exact directory like mentioned above (mine happens to be C:\android\tools).

The newer version doesn't seem to support adb remount command though.

Overall activity: 19.0%
    Phone
    Droid X

Quote Originally Posted by AndroidDude View Post
    What's interesting is that the version of ADB I have is newer on my Windows 7 machine. It can be executed from any directory. However, the older one on my Windows XP machine, I have to be in the exact directory like mentioned above (mine happens to be C:\android\tools).

The newer version doesn't seem to support adb remount command though.
    It does support it. I just comfirmed it on a friends Windows 7 machine. Try installing it again.

OK, I got the problem solved, simply autostart.sh was missing in data/opt/ so I created opt folder using root explorer, and moved autostart.sh to that directory.

Phone gets so hot, battery drains much faster when autostart is installed, If I get on the $45 or $55 dollar plan could it work just through proxy? without autostart?

thank you all for your help!

Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by bigshotrob22 View Post
    It does support it. I just comfirmed it on a friends Windows 7 machine. Try installing it again.
    Ah it probably failed cause of this: "You will need a kernel in which the dev set ro.secure=0 in the build.prop file for adb remount to work."

Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by yanis View Post
    OK, I got the problem solved, simply autostart.sh was missing in data/opt/ so I created opt folder using root explorer, and moved autostart.sh to that directory.

Phone gets so hot, battery drains much faster when autostart is installed, If I get on the $45 or $55 dollar plan could it work just through proxy? without autostart?

thank you all for your help!
    55 Android plan would cause it not to use a Proxy at all, but autostart shouldn't be making the device hot. Seriously!

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread Information