Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast
    Overall activity: 0%

SO i recieved a new Droid X today and i have flashed this phone before but now the MMS wont Work and when I pull APNs there are some locked files. I add cricket but no luck ... anyone know what to do? i have this same issue on my Droid Pro. Chris any insite?

2. Remove this advertisement.

ok im new to this n before i start i got a couple of questions. I failed to pay my verizon bill so would that change anythin like the number i input at whiterabbit.org also do i have to have an exsisting account wit cricket or can i set one up after i flash the phone. Last one about the PRL file, im in las vegas so which one do i use n can i jus look at my friends cricket android n get the number of his or wat. Sorry about the level of ignorance any help would be appreciated.

Ok everything is working Talk,Txt,MMS,Internet, but i can not get on the market or download anything from the internet... What did I do wrong? What can I do to fix this issue?

Phone
    samsung epic 4g

Skully the trick to flash most phones is to put a custom rom in and update the radios on the motorola droids.

---------- Post added at 01:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 AM ----------

cyanogenmod rom 7 with the new nightly's and the .12 radio will get you everything working But you have to edit the build.prop file in /system

---------- Post added at 01:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 AM ----------

Hey daze, yes you have to have an existing account with cricket, in my opinion it makes things easier, and as far as whiterabbit goes you need a cricket number to use the generator. Yes you can use cdma workshop 2.7 and read his prl and save it to the computer and load it in your phone. there's no ignorance at all. A stupid question is a question not asked. and believe it or not ignorance is bliss sometimes lol

---------- Post added at 01:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 AM ----------

Hey madmac did you use apn manager to delete the locked files and create the new cricket apn. Hint... Hint...
    Last edited by brian638039; 01-04-2012 at 12:09 AM. Reason: no name

Quote Originally Posted by daze View Post
    ok im new to this n before i start i got a couple of questions. I failed to pay my verizon bill so would that change anythin like the number i input at whiterabbit.org also do i have to have an exsisting account wit cricket or can i set one up after i flash the phone. Last one about the PRL file, im in las vegas so which one do i use n can i jus look at my friends cricket android n get the number of his or wat. Sorry about the level of ignorance any help would be appreciated.
    You can not use your Verizon Phone number at whiterabbit. You need a cricket number before you flash your phone. Then you can use you new cricket number at whiterabbit. The Prl is a file you have to flash into to the phone. Just flow the directions at the very begining. The Droid X is a pain to flash. Ive got mine flashed all the way except i cant download from the internet or market. If you need help Ill try my best but I am still new to flashing myself. But the guys on the Fourm are great so they will help if you need it also.

GOOD LUCK

+

++

Phone
    samsung epic 4g

hey scully i told you how to get everything working lol read my post above yours lmao

I tried rebooting into recovery last night. I couldnt get past the the triangle with a "!" in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Skully View Post
    I tried rebooting into recovery last night. I couldnt get past the the triangle with a "!" in it.
    That's stock recovery. On froyo press search I think and on gingerbread press volume up and down at the same time.

"You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy."

hey so ive been up all night flashing my droid x and i got internet im able to get on the market but i still cant make any phone calls every time i try i get a busy signal its my first time trying this but i followed everything to the t and idk where i went wrong, when i try editing the verizon internet apn it wont let me its locked i just downloaded the apn manager but still nothing i even created a new apn and copied all the data from the video can someone please help ive been stuck on this all weekend and i want to get my phone working asap thanks

Overall activity: 99.0%
    Phone
    3VO

Quote Originally Posted by Droidx87 View Post
    hey so ive been up all night flashing my droid x and i got internet im able to get on the market but i still cant make any phone calls every time i try i get a busy signal its my first time trying this but i followed everything to the t and idk where i went wrong, when i try editing the verizon internet apn it wont let me its locked i just downloaded the apn manager but still nothing i even created a new apn and copied all the data from the video can someone please help ive been stuck on this all weekend and i want to get my phone working asap thanks
    Talk and Text to work you have to have the right info on your account and on your Phone. Apn it depend on what plan your on and what version your on. Froyo or gingerbread

what would be the correct info im on GB and i have the $55 plan?

Overall activity: 99.0%
    Phone
    3VO

Quote Originally Posted by Droidx87 View Post
    what would be the correct info im on GB and i have the $55 plan?
    Have move the DROID to ur account. Check if esn matches the one ur phone to ur account, mdn(phone#), min(looks the same as ur phone but different).

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I flashed my droid x about a month ago.. but I only get the 1x and no working mms... I'm thinking I used a wrong prl. So does anybody know the correct prl for Edinburg,Tx????I also am not able to get into the market.

Overall activity: 2.0%

i never flashed a phone before but i followed along up til somthing somthing prl and then dialed *228 and bam everything works thanks so much chrisngrod

a cricket user support flasher flashed my phone for me but i dnt know how to get Internet working

Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast

Thread Information