Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 LastLast
    Overall activity: 0%
    Phone
    samsung epic 4g

romelo did u open proxy settings and set that

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Usually proxy settings (the built in version used by the OS) will only get you internet browsing. For use of the Market and everything else you'd have to use the other techniques available.

I'd set it to the 55 dollar Android plan first, make sure that works and then try to go back down to the 45. There's a reason why we don't full flash to the 45. It is hit or miss especially when we can't physical touch the device. The only way we can tell if things work within a reasonable amount of time are if you are on the appropriate Android plan.
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

Phone
    evo

can someone help me ive been getting nvt error and something about writer handshake on HW VIRTUAL i have all the drivers

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Quote Originally Posted by flashingservices View Post
    can someone help me ive been getting nvt error and something about writer handshake on HW VIRTUAL i have all the drivers
    You do have NVT unchecked in VSP, right?
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

I still can't get MMS to send/receive on my $45 plan. 3G works, text msg works, voice mail all but MMS. I've changed the APN settings many times to what the main posts shows to do, can I get some help with this please?

Supporting Member
    Overall activity: 1.0%

i been having problems with the droid x outgoing MMS..incomming is fine....is anyone else having problems? is no what are your apn settings..

My APNs looks like this

Name: Cricket
    APN: internet
    Proxy:
    wap.mycricket.com

Port: 8080
    Username: xxxxxxxxxx@mycricket.com
    Password: cricket
    Server:
    wap.mycricket.com

MMSC:
    http://mms.mycricket.com/servlets/mms

MMS Proxy:
    MMS Port: 8080
    MCC: 310
    MNC: 004
    Authentication Type: PAP or CHAP
    APN type: default,mms

Supporting Member

i have the same exact settings..but its not working...weird...any help would be appreciated.

Overall activity: 3.0%

Hey guys to I have a droid x rooted with the latest Miui 2012.3.23 Before I rooted with One Click I was on stock 2.3.3 And I had loaded PRL 42900. The issuse I am having now is that when I open up HW Virtual Serial Port to create a com I get an ERROR message under LAN. It never did this before. And under MIUI there is no "PC Mode" for the usb options just a "portals and tools"option with doesn't seem to be doing much. Any advice about how to proceed? Should I go back to rooted stock inorder to flash my phone?

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Quote Originally Posted by Kirrou View Post
    Hey guys to I have a droid x rooted with the latest Miui 2012.3.23 Before I rooted with One Click I was on stock 2.3.3 And I had loaded PRL 42900. The issuse I am having now is that when I open up HW Virtual Serial Port to create a com I get an ERROR message under LAN. It never did this before. And under MIUI there is no "PC Mode" for the usb options just a "portals and tools"option with doesn't seem to be doing much. Any advice about how to proceed? Should I go back to rooted stock inorder to flash my phone?
    From what I've seen on other devices, roms like MIUI do make it more difficult to get into diag mode. I think one other device has a solution, but you're probably going to have to do as you described. Are you just trying to update your PRL?

I saw this on one thread, and it might or might not apply to you: Instead of *228 call *228+ (hold 0 for + sign). Remember *228 does have the potential to do unwanted things, but if you're set on getting a new PRL or tinkering, you might as well go for it. Please report back.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisngrod View Post
    From what I've seen on other devices, roms like MIUI do make it more difficult to get into diag mode. I think one other device has a solution, but you're probably going to have to do as you described. Are you just trying to update your PRL?
    I am trying to re-load my NVT items and do all of the QPST part of the flashing, and maybe try a different prl I don't seem to be getting 3g at all. Oh and would a factory reset erase all of that info? Cause I think I might have done that before installing the MIUI rom. I am going to try to go back to stock rooted and see if I can flash first then reload MIUI. If anyone has any info on MIUI flashing with droid I would appreciate it. Thanks guys.

Phone
    Droid Xtreme

re:

Can I do this without an snd card or not?

Quote Originally Posted by chrisngrod View Post
    I saw this on one thread, and it might or might not apply to you: Instead of *228 call *228+ (hold 0 for + sign). Remember *228 does have the potential to do unwanted things, but if you're set on getting a new PRL or tinkering, you might as well go for it. Please report back.
    I tried it but it didn't really do anything. Thanks for the info though. And here is where I am at now.

Ok So reverted to stock rooted 2.3.3. Called cricket to change my ESN and my data plan to the $45. I began a fresh flash, got through to the APN stage. I went the Anycut route and used a proxy to get internet the internet working. My 3G is patchy at best. I am using PRL 45213 which before changing my esn and data plan was giving me 3g all over the place. Anyway. My market and gps are not getting any data. I am getting MMS just fine. Though if the image is too big it won't seem to download it.

I am trying to do the copy and paste method for the APNs on the $45 plan but after I save and upload to my phone I keep getting this error. "Restore failed: Error Parsing xml Error parasing document. (position:line -1, column -1 caused byrg.apache. harmony.xml. ExpatParser$ParseException:At line 2, column 1:notwellformed (invalid token)" I have recopied and resaved it a few different times on different software. All were saves as XML and I did change the XXXXXXXX to my number but same error keeps popping up. Any ideas of what could be happening?

Overall activity: 8.0%

I hope this guide will work with my rooted phone with the Milestone X rom and I am not going to be doing this for nothing. Btw is this guide still current as in applies to the latest Gingerbread update and rooted phones with the Milestone X rom?

I am experiencing a problem with Qpst, the application does not see my phone for some reason, however I completed the previous steps without a hitch.

on my droid x ...its not letting me save cricket apn.......what can i do....do i erase verizons apns ???

---------- Post added at 01:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 PM ----------

fixed i erased (but backed up vzw apns) and used settings that were shown on 1st page.....saved

Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 LastLast

Thread Information