Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 0%

droid on cricket problem

I have read several tutorials and understand on how to go about in setting up the phone to work on cricket but I have tried activating a new account using the decimal fromat of the droid to activate but it wont accept it. Do I need to have a donar phone for this whole process?

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 19.0%
    Phone
    Droid X

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Green View Post
    I have read several tutorials and understand on how to go about in setting up the phone to work on cricket but I have tried activating a new account using the decimal fromat of the droid to activate but it wont accept it. Do I need to have a donar phone for this whole process?
    What do you mean "It wont accpet it"? Did you dial *#06# to get the DEC number?

yea I used that and when I try to setup up a account on mycrickett and input the decimal meid it tells me that We are unable to activate this phone online. Please call Customer Care at 1-800-CRICKET and a representative will help you.

---------- Post added at 10:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 AM ----------

Just got off phone with them and gave them my meid in decimal but they said my phone is incompatible also the area code I'm trying to use phone in is 37601 if anyone has any suggestions on how I might go about getting this activated I would greatly appreciate it thanks

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Yes, it looks like you only have the Paygo option in your area.

I go into the coverage maps, paste in a zip code, check the coverage and then hit shop. If you see only two options, you're in a Paygo area. You can try and find a normal area if there is one nearby. You'd have to go into a store and get it there. There are more issues that might complicate the matter. You can chat with me on the live chat if you want.
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

Thread Information