Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 0%

Customer Since
    04/2010
    Phone
    Galaxy S3

Unhappy I just wanted to flash Apex...now look what I've done.

Since you can't see, let me tell you. I was trying to flash to Apex 2.0.0 and I KNEW better than to have both RC3 & RC4 on the SD card, yet I left them there anyway. Needless to say...I flashed the wrong one. Am I embarrased? Yes. Do I feel stupid? Yes I do. Will I KNOW better than to do something yet do it anyway? You can bet the farm I will not. That said, here is what my stupidity has created: The computer (HP 32bit XP SP3) no longer recognizes my phone, nor does my phone recognize my computer. I do not have the PC/WM Sync/Mass Storage Device/Charge Only options. I cannot get Z4mod to root or install CWR. The stock recovery gives me file signature errors on EVERYTHING I have tried, though with the state my phone is in, that may be normal. Can somebody tell me how to SBF back to a workable state? My boyfriend would really like his phone back. (Think he's worried I may mod it, lol). ~E

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 0%

Phone
    Motorola Droid X

Reinstall your drivers, then SBF to either the froyo .340 or the Gingerbread .602
    of course, you'll have to redo your flash (it isnt hard. I've only had my Droid X Less than a month and I've SBFed and reflashed my phone more than I'd like to admit)

follow the instructions that i posted on how to install ICS MIUI v1.11.9. There's a link on there that will show you how to SBF and stuffs :3

Thread Information