Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 1.0%
    Phone
    HTC EVO Flashed

Apps I would suggest at least Checking out (MULTIPLE Apps)

I have several Apps I would like to post, I am the type who downloads apps like crazy. Try's them if i like them i keep them, If not bye bye. Here is a list.

AutoKiller Memory Optimizer- This App is only availiable for Rooted Droids 1.0 and up.
    Speed up your rooted phone and get decent battery life with AutoKiller.
    AutoKiller Memory Optimizer is not a regular task manager.

Battery Calibration- For Rooted Droids 2.1 Or higher.
    Calibration needs to be done after flashing a new ROM, but you can calibrate any time you think your battery is miscalibrated. This program does it by removing the batterystats.bin system file. The OS generates a new clean batterystats file soon, thus any fake information from the previous ROM is removed.

Alarm Clock Extreme- Requires 1.5 And up.
    I will write my own here.. If you have a shitty time getting up I.E. Hit Snooze to much or whatever Use this. There is a free ( ADS) and a $1.49 ( No Ads)

Dolphin Browser™ HD- Requires Android 2.0 and Up.
    Powerful, Fast & Elegant web browser for Android 2.0+.Browsing made wonderful.
    Browsing made wonderful. Also Download Different Themes. I use red.

App 2 SD Free- Requires Android 2.2 and up
    Simply as it says. Move some Apps to your SD card.

ShootMe- Requires Android 1.5 and Up.
    ShootMe allows you to take screenshots of your device. Just fire up ShootMe and give a good sustained shake or shout to take a screenshot. If present, the light sensor can be used as well.

QR Droid- Requires Android 2.0 and Up.
    Create QR codes in less than one second from your contacts, bookmarks and installed applications; browse and search them, select an item and choose exactly what information to encode. Generate QR codes for calendar events, phone numbers, GEO-locations, SMS, or any text you want. Give any color you want and create short URLs for your generated images! Additionally, “QR Droid” saves a complete history of every QR code that has been created or decoded. Browse and search that history or delete items you no longer need.

I personally Think this is freaking awesome, I have made one for My phone number so its as simple as pull up the QR and scan, Then save. I have made some for my dads business and just randomly create some. Very fun for me

Other Apps that include games and MP3 Downloaders are as follows. Angry Birds. Mouse Trap. Gtunes. Air Control Lite. Tango Voice calls ( Perferd Front Facing Camera) Pandora. Expense Manager. TiKl. Lookout.

This is my list of My useful Apps, Let me know what you think!

If You find this useful Subscribe to this Thread and Give thanks!

Thank you for your time!
    Last edited by twisteddreams; 04-30-2011 at 09:06 PM. Reason: Dead Links, Bold Italics added

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Jumpmaster
    Overall activity: 0%
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Definitely use Dolphin Browser HD and Pandora here... I might try AutoKiller Memory Optimizer... Thanks.
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

Overall activity: 1.0%
    Phone
    HTC EVO Flashed

Quote Originally Posted by chrisngrod View Post
    Definitely use Dolphin Browser HD and Pandora here... I might try AutoKiller Memory Optimizer... Thanks.
    I love the Auto Kill cause you dont have to repeatedly kill apps it does it on its own with the limits you set

Thread Information