Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Phone Whore(;
    Overall activity: 0%
    Phone
    Apple iPhone 5

Beautiful Widgets Free

For those of you who like customizing your phone, this app is for you. Beautiful widgets is FREE at
    GetJar | Mobile |

This app usually costs $2.99 so this is a BIG deal right here.

Description:
    Beautiful set of widgets including clock+weather, with some togglesBeautiful set of Widgets containing clock widget, clock and weather widget, weather widgets, date widgets and toggle widgets with skins/themes support! Now with more widgets and layouts!Selected by Google as an Android Editor's choice!See why it is the best Android clock and weather widgets and the only choice for thousands of users!- High Definition Super Clock widgets available in many sizes and many layouts. High quality rendering and resizable with no loss of quality!- Display either the weather, battery icon (both with skins) or just a clock on the widget.- 5 days Weather Forecast based on Google weather or Accuweather, with Geolocation support, automatic sunset/sunrise, also available on a weather only widget.- Weather alerts (USA only), storm/rain/snow forecasts- More than 15 nice Weather Animations (rain, storm, etc) for your device.

Easy to download, just go to
    GetJar | Mobile |

from your mobile device (not using desktop mode) and follow through with the download.

*Please PM me ONLY if you have posted in the forum, and I have not replied. Thank you.*

Wanna know how I became a SuperMod?? I got engaged to the creator of the site. (;

Find devices to flash to Cricket here (refine the search to find the phone model you desire).
    Feel free to donate so we can get more devices to write tutorials on!
    GreenK45 - Automatic proxy setup (u2nl/autostart) for Android flashed phone users on the $45 plan. Now available on the Android Market!

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 0%

you can also get the paid version for free from 4 shared or some other website

Thread Information