I might be able to help you guys that need custom recoveries for your phones. Here's what I need:

Stock Recovery file in a .img format
recovery.fstab

YOU MUST BE ROOTED IF YOU CANNOT PROVIDE A STOCK UPDATE FILE SO YOU CAN PULL THE STOCK RECOVERY FROM THE PHONE

If you need info on how to pull these files, post here and I'll get you a link to an app I use to generate these fstab files or to locate partitions.

If your phone has a locked bootloader, this may not be possible. Google your phone and see if anyone has mentioned anywhere whether the bootloader is locked or not. I cannot help you unlock your bootloader unless it's supported by Motorola, HTC, or the VZW S3 method.

I only mention this because I see a lot of threads that mention phones not having CWM.

I can get CWM and CWM Touch, but Touch requires at least ICS with a proper ICS kernel.

I will only check this specific thread once per day and PMs will be ignored. These recoveries will be completely untested by me, so you'll ultimately be responsible if something goes wrong. Make sure you know how to fully recover in case something goes bad. If you use a recovery that I make, you have been warned that it is untested and you cannot blame me as you are still responsible for your own phone.

Read the S3 forums. The threads I started there will speak worlds about my ability and the fact that I'm no moron when it comes to this stuff.