Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Phone Whore(;
    Overall activity: 0%
    Phone
    Apple iPhone 5

Facebook Buys Out Instagram For....

Name:  Instagram-facebook.jpg
Views: 56
Size:  11.4 KB

Just take a wild guess... I dare you. I bet it's not what you're thinking. Instagram just announced on Twitter that it has been acquired by Facebook for 1 BILLION dollars. No, not a couple grand, not a few million, but a BILLION. JEEZUS!

On another note, I can't say I didn't see that coming with every Facebook "like" page using Instagram now. I wonder if this is going to be a good idea? I hope Instagram doesn't turn into Instacrap. Just saying, I actually like this app.

Here's the letter
    Instagram

put out on their blog:

When Mike and I started Instagram nearly two years ago, we set out to change and improve the way the world communicates and shares. We’ve had an amazing time watching Instagram grow into a vibrant community of people from all around the globe. Today, we couldn’t be happier to announce that Instagram has agreed to be acquired by Facebook.

Every day that passes, we see more experiences being shared through Instagram in ways that we never thought possible. It’s because of our dedicated and talented team that we’ve gotten this far, and with the support and cross-pollination of ideas and talent at a place like Facebook, we hope to create an even more exciting future for Instagram and Facebook alike.

It’s important to be clear that Instagram is not going away. We’l be working with Facebook to evolve Instagram and build the network. We’ll continue to add new features to the product and find new ways to create a better mobile photos experience.

The Instagram app will still be the same one you know and love. You’ll still have all the same people you follow and that follow you.You’ll still be able to share to other social networks. And you’ll still have all the other features that make the app so fun and unique.

We’re psyched to be joining Facebook and are excited to build a better Instagram for everyone.

Best,
    Kevin

CEO, Instagram

*Please PM me ONLY if you have posted in the forum, and I have not replied. Thank you.*

Wanna know how I became a SuperMod?? I got engaged to the creator of the site. (;

Find devices to flash to Cricket here (refine the search to find the phone model you desire).
    Feel free to donate so we can get more devices to write tutorials on!
    GreenK45 - Automatic proxy setup (u2nl/autostart) for Android flashed phone users on the $45 plan. Now available on the Android Market!

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

That's a lot of energy drinks. I'm sure the developers are quietly partying their butts off. Maybe they're waiting for the check actually. Could have been paid in stocks as well.

OR

Maybe in gum.
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

Recognized Developer
    Overall activity: 55.0%

If instagram did so well we should make instapound. The photo app that adds 20 pounds to you so you dont want to eat poorly.
    Good idea? lol

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

I don't need an app for that. I just need to take a picture of myself now vs a year or two ago.
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

Phone Whore(;
    Phone
    Apple iPhone 5

Quote Originally Posted by chrisngrod View Post
    I don't need an app for that. I just need to take a picture of myself now vs a year or two ago.
    haha fat arse.
    *Please PM me ONLY if you have posted in the forum, and I have not replied. Thank you.*

Wanna know how I became a SuperMod?? I got engaged to the creator of the site. (;

Find devices to flash to Cricket here (refine the search to find the phone model you desire).
    Feel free to donate so we can get more devices to write tutorials on!
    GreenK45 - Automatic proxy setup (u2nl/autostart) for Android flashed phone users on the $45 plan. Now available on the Android Market!

Quote Originally Posted by chrisngrod View Post
    lol omg man hahaha

Thread Information