Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Phone Whore(;
    Overall activity: 0%
    Phone
    Apple iPhone 5

Google Music 4.0.1 APK

SOURCE: Android Police

Oh, do we have a story for you. It's a story of mystery, intrigue, and a lost
    prototype

Nexus Prime. Yes, a lost Nexus Prime.

Our story begins like any other -- with a person. Not just any person, though -- this person isspecial. They go by the name of Geek Vundotra, and they work for Verizon. Geek is a Verizon engineer who happens to be carrying a very special phone known
    simply

as the Nexus Prime. A phone he happens to leave in a bar... or something like that. Now, thanks to Geek's screw-up, we have some goodies for all of you that are sure to get you excited for what's to come.

Without further ado, it is our pleasure to present to you the new and improved Google
    Music

4.0.1!

What's New

In short -- everything. Music 4.0.1 bring a new interface with more options, better controls, and an all around cleaner look. Let's have a look at the old and the new, shall we?

Left: Old, Right: New
    As you can see, Music 4 still has the same overall look as Music 3 with a few minor changes: the tabs are cleaner and the player area at the bottom takes up less space.

The Selection
    menu

has also taken on a minor change: instead of a popup in the middle of the screen, it now displays a dialog-style box directly below the artist. The available offline option is also missing from this menu, which may indicate a change in the way Music caches its streams. These two things are definitely the most minor of all the changes -- it gets better from here.

The Player interface has also received a subtle makeover to match the rest of the
    app

. It's clean and sleek, with less obtrusive buttons and more agile controls. Also noteworthy is the inclusion of a 'search' button in the top right, which is clearly due to ICS's lack of a physical search key.

Tapping on the album cover in Music 3 offers very few additional controls -- just shuffle and repeat. Tap the album cover in Music 4, though, and you'll more options and details about the currently playing track and artists. Music 4 also offers track rating by way of thumbs up and thumbs down, so you'll hear more of what you like and less of what you don't.
    Download

How unfair would it be for us to keep this all to ourselves? It wouldn't, and we love you all, so here it is for your downloading pleasure:
    Google Music 4.0.1 APK

*Please PM me ONLY if you have posted in the forum, and I have not replied. Thank you.*

Wanna know how I became a SuperMod?? I got engaged to the creator of the site. (;

Find devices to flash to Cricket here (refine the search to find the phone model you desire).
    Feel free to donate so we can get more devices to write tutorials on!
    GreenK45 - Automatic proxy setup (u2nl/autostart) for Android flashed phone users on the $45 plan. Now available on the Android Market!

2. Remove this advertisement.

These phones get "lost" often..

Overall activity: 2.0%
    Phone
    Droid X

I don't think they really get "lost" its just a way to build up hype and excite us nerds. Excited nerds= more money for the phone companies. Simple

Quote Originally Posted by kennyfool View Post
    I don't think they really get "lost" its just a way to build up hype and excite us nerds. Excited nerds= more money for the phone companies. Simple
    I agree. The first time the iPhone got lost I believed it, but it's happening too often now. It's funny though.

Phone Whore(;
    Phone
    Apple iPhone 5

There is also a Google+ update, 2.0. Android Police has supplied me with the APK's. It hasn't worked on some of the phones and I thought I wouldn't be able to get the update on my phone (Samsung Galaxy S2 Epic Touch 4g) until someone posted to copy the APK manually using Root Explorer and save it under /system/app/ folder. It worked fine for me afterwards.

Here's the link.

*Please PM me ONLY if you have posted in the forum, and I have not replied. Thank you.*

Wanna know how I became a SuperMod?? I got engaged to the creator of the site. (;

Find devices to flash to Cricket here (refine the search to find the phone model you desire).
    GreenK45 - Automatic proxy setup (u2nl/autostart) for Android flashed phone users on the $45 plan. Now available on the Android Market!

Phone Whore(;
    Phone
    Apple iPhone 5

Quote Originally Posted by knewsom32 View Post
    There is also a Google+ update, 2.0. Android Police has supplied me with the APK's. It hasn't worked on some of the phones and I thought I wouldn't be able to get the update on my phone (Samsung Galaxy S2 Epic Touch 4g) until someone posted to copy the APK manually using Root Explorer and save it under /system/app/ folder. It worked fine for me afterwards.

Here's the link.

Ok, so I discovered one thing about the Plus One app. It crashes your contacts. I forgot that I had read that it might crash your contacts in your phone somewhere in the comments. When I installed it everything was working fine until yesterday I noticed I couldn't save a number. It kept force closing on me. The only fix at the moment is to remove the application out of /system/app/. Anyways, there's ya'lls update!

Thread Information