Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Jumpmaster
    Overall activity: 0%
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Someone will just have to test it. I think there's a specific check on the plan most likely.

We are fortunate enough to get good rates from Cricket. I wouldn't try to circumvent Muve Music fees. They pay royalties to the labels.
    Last edited by Chris Rodriguez; 10-26-2011 at 12:32 PM.
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Recognized Dev |Łĝıť.|

Quote Originally Posted by chrisngrod View Post
    Someone will just have to test it. I think there's a specific check on the plan most likely.

We are fortunate enough to get good rates from Cricket. I wouldn't try to circumvent Muve Music fees. They pay royalties to the labels.
    yea i dont mind paying for the Muve plan just want to get it to work on flashed phones. It wont be long until something comes up.

Phone
    Admire 2 64GB

I installed the apk on my Hero. The install went fine, I also tried my wife's muve music memory card, after that it said "Service Required". I think I shall try going on the $55 muve plan next...

Phone
    HTC Hero

how is your wifes sd card formatted?

Customer Since
    Aug 2009
    Phone
    iPhone 4

I'm sorry but I think you guys should just give up till it's officially supported.. While there may be some dealers out their willing to risk their contracts to do this it's just not a good idea on their end..

You should post on Cricket's page that you want this available for ALL Android's including CPE, they will more than likely listen if enough people mention it.

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

Quote Originally Posted by 154-4bdu114h View Post
    I'm sorry but I think you guys should just give up till it's officially supported.. While there may be some dealers out their willing to risk their contracts to do this it's just not a good idea on their end..

You should post on Cricket's page that you want this available for ALL Android's including CPE, they will more than likely listen if enough people mention it.
    I'd agree for the most part. It's nice to see that it is possible for Muve to work on a flashed handset. But the hoops one has to jump through to get the system believing you have a real Muve phone are too limiting. There is no way to fake that you have a Muve phone and I doubt there will be. Plus you will HAVE to pay the $65 a month.

On the other hand....I am sure there are dealers out there who would happily try to get you on a Muve plan. There really isn't a downside for Cricket because even though it's not a supported phone and you had to fake your way into it, you are still paying the full rate for the service and the songs are still only usable on the Sandisk Muve memory card. They don't fault dealers for putting non supported phones on their service now (flashed phones are not supported) so why would this be any different? Plus if a person legitimately had a Muve android and switched to a flashed phone but never changed their plan, isn't it kind of the same thing? How can Cricket fault anyone for that? The system doesn't require a plan downgrade (why would it? They are happy if you continue to pay more than you need to) so who is at fault in that scenario?
    No one has ever said "don't put a certain phone on the wrong plan or we'll terminate you", so I think it's highly unlikely that would happen.

But I won't do it for you, so dont ask.
    ** Don't PM if you need something. I will NOT respond**
    Start a thread and let the whole forum benefit form your questions and the answers we provide.

Supporting members get free ESN changes, along with more PMs, better signatures/avatars, and more!

What happen to the .APK?

Phone
    Admire 2 64GB

Quote Originally Posted by yoshix003 View Post
    What happen to the .APK?
    Its still there on the first post. Look for it.

Phone
    EVO 4G Cricket

in all of this i cant believe that nobody mentioned cloning the SD card onto a bigger card that would allow more user storage.
    that would be my biggest problem because i fill my GB card up all the time.
    secondly theres a free app called "mp3 music download pro" that i have been able to download every song and more than my friends with muve music. granted there isn't quality control but easier for us flashed phone users

Customer Since
    Aug 2009
    Phone
    iPhone 4

Quote Originally Posted by whitefiretiger View Post
    in all of this i cant believe that nobody mentioned cloning the SD card onto a bigger card that would allow more user storage.
    that would be my biggest problem because i fill my GB card up all the time.
    secondly theres a free app called "mp3 music download pro" that i have been able to download every song and more than my friends with muve music. granted there isn't quality control but easier for us flashed phone users
    Some people like to follow copyright legislation, especially when living in the USA which brutally enforces them from time to time.

Others like financially supporting their favourite artists.

This is not my views really, I don't believe in copyrights nor do I listen to music, just stating some facts about why some people would choose a service like Muve music over other options.

Overall activity: 2.0%

Are there any aftermarket muve memory cards? anywhere a dealer can buy the bigger cards for resale?

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

There are bigger cards. There is a 8 gb but it still divided the same. 2gb for personal and 6gb for music. I think a 16gb with 12gb for personal and 4gb for music world be perfect.
    ** Don't PM if you need something. I will NOT respond**
    Start a thread and let the whole forum benefit form your questions and the answers we provide.

Supporting members get free ESN changes, along with more PMs, better signatures/avatars, and more!

Overall activity: 2.0%

Quote Originally Posted by Woof View Post
    There are bigger cards. There is a 8 gb but it still divided the same. 2gb for personal and 6gb for music. I think a 16gb with 12gb for personal and 4gb for music world be perfect.
    As a cricket dealer where can I buy them?

[QUOTE=AndroidDude;29068]Attachment 1051

Here is the Muve Music APK from a ZTE Score. In order to actually get the Muve Music working on your non Muve phone, you'll need the special Sandisk SDCard which supposedly can be purchased at a Cricket store. There is an upgrade Muve Music owners can purchase so they should let you purchase that one.

You'll also need to do a could of things to get on the Muve Music Plan.

Enjoy all.

Thanks for the APK I just cracked MUVE MUSIC got it working on Flashed Verizon Incredible.will post pics possibly video

Phone
    Admire 2 64GB

Quote Originally Posted by spekta2 View Post
    Thanks for the APK I just cracked MUVE MUSIC got it working on Flashed Verizon Incredible.will post pics possibly video
    What do you mean cracked? You are able to download music without the memory card or what do you mean?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information