Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Phone Whore(;
    Overall activity: 0%
    Phone
    Apple iPhone 5

What's Your Favorite App?

My favorite app at the moment would have to be Farkle. Although I have a few others I like to play also, I must say this game gets awfully addicting.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.jpg 
Views:	296 
Size:	18.6 KB 
ID:	453

What happens to be your favorite app?
    *Please PM me ONLY if you have posted in the forum, and I have not replied. Thank you.*

Wanna know how I became a SuperMod?? I got engaged to the creator of the site. (;

Find devices to flash to Cricket here (refine the search to find the phone model you desire).
    Feel free to donate so we can get more devices to write tutorials on!
    GreenK45 - Automatic proxy setup (u2nl/autostart) for Android flashed phone users on the $45 plan. Now available on the Android Market!

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Phone
    EVO 4G Cricket

Words with friends
    But I need more people to play with.

Its helping me build my vocabulary and its fun

Swyped from my Cricket Droid os 2.3.4 using Tapatalk

Phone Whore(;
    Phone
    Apple iPhone 5

Quote Originally Posted by whitefiretiger View Post
    Words with friends
    But I need more people to play with.

Ahh I loved that game at first until it went all buggy on me. Here's my username if you're ever up for a game! barbie.doll.keri

I'm what you consider a noob at it. /:
    *Please PM me ONLY if you have posted in the forum, and I have not replied. Thank you.*

Wanna know how I became a SuperMod?? I got engaged to the creator of the site. (;

Find devices to flash to Cricket here (refine the search to find the phone model you desire).
    GreenK45 - Automatic proxy setup (u2nl/autostart) for Android flashed phone users on the $45 plan. Now available on the Android Market!

Phone
    EVO 4G Cricket

Quote Originally Posted by knewsom32 View Post
    Ahh I loved that game at first until it went all buggy on me. Here's my username if you're ever up for a game! barbie.doll.keri

I'm what you consider a noob at it. /:
    I'll hour you up for game.
    Ihaven't has portions since update
    I'm not great but get lucky sometimes

Phone
    HTC ERIS XTRSENSE

My favorite app is gasbuddy cause it helps me save some cash on gas all the time...Favorite game right now is Fruit Slice, but that is a flavor of the week thing I get over the games pretty quick.

Phone
    EVO 4G

My 2 most used happen to be data hogs: Netflix and Pandora. Stream alot at work everyday.

A fun app that can be trouble is Faceniff. Google it, you won't find it on the market. Go into an open wifi network (preferably with lots of users) and play. FOR ENTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY! I have only messed with my wife so far, no strangers yet.

Phone Whore(;
    Phone
    Apple iPhone 5

Quote Originally Posted by ksechrest View Post
    My 2 most used happen to be data hogs: Netflix and Pandora. Stream alot at work everyday.

A fun app that can be trouble is Faceniff. Google it, you won't find it on the market. Go into an open wifi network (preferably with lots of users) and play. FOR ENTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY! I have only messed with my wife so far, no strangers yet.
    Too bad my phone isn't rooted. I definitely wanted to try that out. :P Kind of scares me though, thinking that other have access to my facebook like that. I guess I just won't connect to open WiFi networks like that again. lol

Phone
    EVO 4G

Quote Originally Posted by knewsom32 View Post
    Too bad my phone isn't rooted. I definitely wanted to try that out. :P Kind of scares me though, thinking that other have access to my facebook like that. I guess I just won't connect to open WiFi networks like that again. lol
    it def works. It takes you to their FB page and you are logged in with full control. lol

My favorite app is Friendcaster. I like it so much better than the regular fb app and better than the fb for LG. Seems like it refreshes faster. I have tried tweetcaster on my zio and it would totally crash. Thinking I may try it on my Optimus C

Phone Whore(;
    Phone
    Apple iPhone 5

Quote Originally Posted by HTownMetalHed7 View Post
    My favorite app is Friendcaster. I like it so much better than the regular fb app and better than the fb for LG. Seems like it refreshes faster. I have tried tweetcaster on my zio and it would totally crash. Thinking I may try it on my Optimus C
    I think I tried that and didn't like it so well. The only thing I don't like about this Facebook app is that it never gives me all of my notifications. .-. I am a Facebookaholic and I check it all the time.

Phone
    LG Optimus C

My favorite app is, "Robotek HD"

Phone
    None -__-

My favorite apps for Android has to be Angry Birds, Facebook, Twitter, etc. I have alot of favorite apps.

Phone
    Huawei Ascend

My favorite useful app is GasBuddy. My favorite game right now is Words With Friends. I haven't really explored the app market too much yet, so I'm sure I'll find a great deal more that catch my eye in the months to come.

*Edit* I should probably also mention the LiveATC and Amazon Kindle apps as favorites. I have already gone through some of the free classic eBooks that Amazon has available, and am in the middle of reading Tale of Two Cities right now.

Anyone who wants to have a go with me on Words With Friends, my name there is the same as it is here: Ratherbflyin (I make no claims as to how good an opponent I will be).
    Last edited by Ratherbflyin; 07-18-2011 at 02:32 PM.

Phone Whore(;
    Phone
    Apple iPhone 5

Ahhh I love Words With Friends. Facebook & Twitter are commonly used on my phone also.

Phone
    htc evo 4g

An app that's not my favorite but it's really useful is Teamviewer, it gives you total control of your computers where you have previously installed it. I'm in IT so I get support calls from my customers, and am able to help them out no matter where I am.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information