Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Gold Member
    Overall activity: 99.2%

1. AppControl (curvefish)
    2. Aroundme (tweakersoft)
    3. SD Maid
    4. Stock Ticker Pro (mobisoftapps)
    5. Alcodroid
    6. Androidlost
    7. Plan B (lookout)
    8. Adfree (bigtincan)
    9. Hair Change v1.1.35 - your wife, daughter or girlfriend will love it.

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 1.0%

Customer Since
    Phone
    Epic 4G Touch

Ones I use most,

Seesmic - for fb and twitter
    Tapatalk
    Craigslist Notifier
    Redbox
    MybackupRoot

Chris

Overall activity: 4.0%

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

AlcoDroid! It's a drink tracker that will estimate your BAC based on your weight, height, gender, age, and drinks consumed. It'll let you know if you're over the legal limit to drive, and when your BAC will be 0.00 I don't like to drive with a BAC over 0, so it's a great tool to have. I know it's not 100% accurate, but it's a BIG help!

total commander

I haven't seen anyone mention this program yet. So I will! Total Commander has got to be the best file manager program I've come across.

eliment

My favorite has got to be widget locker... I was able to create a custom lock screen with shortcuts and widgets that makes it way easier to access things from the lockscreen..i love it

Overall activity: 0%
    Phone
    Mercury M886

looking for the BarCode Scanner I used with Froyo....BTW you gotta love Pandora!!!!

I like this app too,gasbuddy, of my favorites. My favorite keyboard is shapewriter, and save a lot of minutes with Groove and Voice.
    Last edited by friendlybiker; 12-27-2011 at 10:10 PM.

Phone Whore(;
    Phone
    Apple iPhone 5

I have a new favorite app. I got tired of Farkle... :P My new fave has to be GoSMS. I love that I can personalize it to my liking. Also, I like making new themes and publishing them so others can download. It's pretty cool if you ask me... ((:
    *Please PM me ONLY if you have posted in the forum, and I have not replied. Thank you.*

Wanna know how I became a SuperMod?? I got engaged to the creator of the site. (;

Find devices to flash to Cricket here (refine the search to find the phone model you desire).
    Feel free to donate so we can get more devices to write tutorials on!
    GreenK45 - Automatic proxy setup (u2nl/autostart) for Android flashed phone users on the $45 plan. Now available on the Android Market!

Quote Originally Posted by knewsom32 View Post
    I have a new favorite app. I got tired of Farkle... :P My new fave has to be GoSMS. I love that I can personalize it to my liking. Also, I like making new themes and publishing them so others can download. It's pretty cool if you ask me... ((:
    I agree. I went "GO" crazy and haven't looked back since. GO SMS Pro, GO Launcher Ex, GO Contacts Ex, GO Launcher Ex Notifications ... you get the idea

The only thing I don't really care for is Go Widgets -- except for the GO SMS Pro widget. It just doesn't look as good as most of my other widgets.

Phone Whore(;
    Phone
    Apple iPhone 5

Quote Originally Posted by internalrage37 View Post
    I agree. I went "GO" crazy and haven't looked back since. GO SMS Pro, GO Launcher Ex, GO Contacts Ex, GO Launcher Ex Notifications ... you get the idea

The only thing I don't really care for is Go Widgets -- except for the GO SMS Pro widget. It just doesn't look as good as most of my other widgets.
    Yeah too bad I can't seem to find any of my themes on GO SMS anymore. Ever since I switched to my Galaxy Nexus I can't seem to find them. Makes me mad because I wanted one of the themes on my new phone )':
    *Please PM me ONLY if you have posted in the forum, and I have not replied. Thank you.*

Wanna know how I became a SuperMod?? I got engaged to the creator of the site. (;

Find devices to flash to Cricket here (refine the search to find the phone model you desire).
    GreenK45 - Automatic proxy setup (u2nl/autostart) for Android flashed phone users on the $45 plan. Now available on the Android Market!

Phone
    Ascend 2

I am fond of the Scanner apps that connect to Radio Reference. I have 'Scanner Radio" and have tried others, they seem mostly the same. I just liked this one because of the lay out.
    I have always been a scanner and HAM radio buff, and used RR since it was Scan America, RR has allot of HAM and Skywarn feeds. It is real handy in a storm, forest fire or other emergency. I don't listen to the cops to much you get more info from fire and HAM. I could care less that some dude is being pulled over.
    When I was in Texas we lost our place to a wild fire, I came home to Colorado while it was burning. RR and the phone app let me keep trac of where the fire was and containment. It was real handy to follow scanner traffic and the County had a FB status page. Between the two I had no problem keeping informed.

Gold Member
    Overall activity: 99.2%

I'm having a blast messing with my friends with "picsay pro".

Phone
    ZTE Score

Well i use dolphin hd browser, go launcher ex, advanced task killer, facebook for android, foursquare, voxer, um my fav app would be go launcher ex

Recognized Dev |Łĝıť.|

Gosmspro has a theme Creator on it's website. Could recreate the themes you love and/or make ones you desire.

Opera mini: for the fact that it saves me data usage as it optimizing its website and creates cache that's store on your phone so the webpages load faster after its first use. Also a option to lower image resolution.

Pandora: stream online radio with your favorite artists. 1.3 has a ad free version with unlimited skips Google's your friend.

ICS launcher 4.0: from Team Syndicate bcz it fits my taste.

Meidconverter: useful to convert esns on the go

FasterFix: calibrate your GPS ;p

Tubemate: download YouTube videos

BatteryCalibration: name says it all

Multimount SD card: use if your phone reboota whenever you try to mount sdcard to your PC. Lets you have it mount on your PC and phone same time.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk
    Add me on Facebook.com/oriax123

If I helped you, please click '*' at the bottom left of that post.

Phone Whore(;
    Phone
    Apple iPhone 5

Quote Originally Posted by oriax123 View Post
    Gosmspro has a theme Creator on it's website. Could recreate the themes you love and/or make ones you desire.

Opera mini: for the fact that it saves me data usage as it optimizing its website and creates cache that's store on your phone so the webpages load faster after its first use. Also a option to lower image resolution.

Pandora: stream online radio with your favorite artists. 1.3 has a ad free version with unlimited skips Google's your friend.

ICS launcher 4.0: from Team Syndicate bcz it fits my taste.

Meidconverter: useful to convert esns on the go

FasterFix: calibrate your GPS ;p

Tubemate: download YouTube videos

BatteryCalibration: name says it all

Multimount SD card: use if your phone reboota whenever you try to mount sdcard to your PC. Lets you have it mount on your PC and phone same time.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk

Definitely didn't know there was a MEID Converter App, that could be useful!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information