Sign Up Now FAQ
Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

 
Welcome to Cricket Users!



Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 368
  1. #136
    Member gregcapps's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 14
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    151
    Phone
    Rooted Optimus C



    Ok new plan..I will do a nandroid backup and email it to you. Maybe your stuff will work then.

  2. Remove this advertisement.
  3. #137
    Member
    Points: 1,159, Level: 18
    Overall activity: 0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 11
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    117



    Quote Originally Posted by gregcapps View Post
    Ok new plan..I will do a nandroid backup and email it to you. Maybe your stuff will work then.
    Ok I'll PM you my email.


    Also, I found out that the Cricket backup app works for the phone EXCEPT the contacts dont actually show up on the contact list. But I'm able to see their names when I enter in phone numbers to send messages. Also I see my contacts when they send me texts. I see their names and on the call log.

  4. #138
    Member gregcapps's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 14
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    151
    Phone
    Rooted Optimus C



    Quote Originally Posted by papasmurf520 View Post
    Ok I'll PM you my email.


    Also, I found out that the Cricket backup app works for the phone EXCEPT the contacts dont actually show up on the contact list. But I'm able to see their names when I enter in phone numbers to send messages. Also I see my contacts when they send me texts. I see their names and on the call log.
    Give me a few to do this backup. Just a warning nandroid backup files can be as big as 300mb, and I only have my 3g internet right now so it could take quite a while to send.

  5. #139
    Member
    Points: 1,159, Level: 18
    Overall activity: 0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 11
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    117



    Quote Originally Posted by gregcapps View Post
    Give me a few to do this backup. Just a warning nandroid backup files can be as big as 300mb, and I only have my 3g internet right now so it could take quite a while to send.
    ok. I'm actually going to head to bed. I'll use that restore first thing in the morning.

  6. #140
    Junior Member sillyputty's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 19
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    29
    Phone
    Optimus C



    I am currently running
    CM74OC Build #2 08-21-2011


    and everything works (MMS, camera, wifi, etc) expect for bluetooth. Is there any way to fix this without having to go back to Build #1 08/21/2011? I use bluetooth SD-10 headphones all day and they worked with Build #1. I know a new build will be coming soon after PlayfulGod receives the OC. I though maybe I could load the drivers from Build #1 as a temp fix, but I can't seem to identify all the drivers for bt.


  7. #141
    Member
    Points: 1,159, Level: 18
    Overall activity: 0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 11
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    117



    Quote Originally Posted by sillyputty View Post
    I am currently running
    CM74OC Build #2 08-21-2011


    and everything works (MMS, camera, wifi, etc) expect for bluetooth. Is there any way to fix this without having to go back to Build #1 08/21/2011? I use bluetooth SD-10 headphones all day and they worked with Build #1. I know a new build will be coming soon after PlayfulGod receives the OC. I though maybe I could load the drivers from Build #1 as a temp fix, but I can't seem to identify all the drivers for bt.
    That's weird your GPS is working. How many bars of service do you have in your area?


  8. #142
    Verified Developer
    Points: 3,291, Level: 35
    Overall activity: 0%
    PlayfulGod's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 20
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    NW Georgia
    Posts
    355



    Quote Originally Posted by sillyputty View Post
    I am currently running
    CM74OC Build #2 08-21-2011


    and everything works (MMS, camera, wifi, etc) expect for bluetooth. Is there any way to fix this without having to go back to Build #1 08/21/2011? I use bluetooth SD-10 headphones all day and they worked with Build #1. I know a new build will be coming soon after PlayfulGod receives the OC. I though maybe I could load the drivers from Build #1 as a temp fix, but I can't seem to identify all the drivers for bt.
    yea that should work sillyputty


  9. #143
    Member gregcapps's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 14
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    151
    Phone
    Rooted Optimus C



    I have working GPS also. Along with mms.

  10. #144
    Junior Member sillyputty's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 19
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    29
    Phone
    Optimus C



    Quote Originally Posted by papasmurf520 View Post
    That's weird your GPS is working. How many bars of service do you have in your area?
    Yeah, my GPS works here in Phoenix. I use GPS Status and GPS test and I lock on to at least 8 to 9 sats.

  11. #145
    Junior Member sillyputty's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 19
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    29
    Phone
    Optimus C



    Quote Originally Posted by PlayfulGod View Post
    yea that should work sillyputty
    Thanks. I just need some assistance in identifying the drivers for the bluetooth.

    On another subject, we were discussing a limit on the Cricket mms size and limits. I wouldn't even worry about it. The mms fix you implemented seems to send and receive pretty well. Thanks for all the hard work.

  12. #146
    Member
    Points: 1,159, Level: 18
    Overall activity: 0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 11
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    117



    Quote Originally Posted by sillyputty View Post
    Yeah, my GPS works here in Phoenix. I use GPS Status and GPS test and I lock on to at least 8 to 9 sats.
    dang. Yeah I'm using Google maps apk on my sdcard from
    Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!





  13. #147
    Member gregcapps's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 14
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    151
    Phone
    Rooted Optimus C



    I didn't think maps and other system apps could run off the sd. Maybe that's the problem with your gps.

  14. #148
    Senior Member
    Points: 10,804, Level: 68
    Overall activity: 0%
    Woof's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 60
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Right here!
    Posts
    2,039
    Phone
    HTC Evo 3D



    just updated to the latest build 2 again after wiping everything about six times to be safe.

    Initial feedback.
    I miss the cm7 bootscreen.
    When I tap on the green andy to set up my phone and then sign sign in to do my gmail account the phone says "Slide keyboard open to continue". May want to change this.
    Also the gapps thing doesnt really work that well. starts downloading one app then pukes. I know thats not the rom but it's feedback damnit.
    ** Don't PM if you need something. I will NOT respond**
    Start a thread and let the whole forum benefit form your questions and the answers we provide.

    Supporting members get free ESN changes, along with more PMs, better signatures/avatars, and more!

  15. #149
    Member
    Points: 1,159, Level: 18
    Overall activity: 0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 11
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    117



    Quote Originally Posted by gregcapps View Post
    I didn't think maps and other system apps could run off the sd. Maybe that's the problem with your gps.
    Ok I'll try it in a few minutes and edit this reply post. I'm just installing the .apk from a folder on my sdcard. I'm not totally sure if the app is saved on the sdcard. I'm a little doubtful though because I'm not even getting a GPS icon next to my service bars ever.

    **EDIT** Yep. Google Maps was saved on my phone. I tried moving to the sdcard and back and no dice.

    oh well. If it helps I'm in the Milwaukee area if that changes anything.
    Last edited by papasmurf520; 08-23-2011 at 02:27 PM.

  16. #150
    Verified Developer
    Points: 3,291, Level: 35
    Overall activity: 0%
    PlayfulGod's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 20
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    NW Georgia
    Posts
    355



    Quote Originally Posted by sillyputty View Post
    Thanks. I just need some assistance in identifying the drivers for the bluetooth.

    On another subject, we were discussing a limit on the Cricket mms size and limits. I wouldn't even worry about it. The mms fix you implemented seems to send and receive pretty well. Thanks for all the hard work.
    look in build 1 in system/bin, the BCM4325.hcd file.

    Thanks everyone for your feedback. Once we all confirm what is working and not and from which build, I will try to put a fix.zip together for now. I will fix it all in the build once my OC gets here (later this week hopefully). Once we have everything else working correctly out of the box I'll start on the kernel tweaks.

 

 
Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-12-2011, 09:40 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-24-2011, 10:29 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-21-2011, 12:08 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-10-2010, 06:43 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Advertise With Us?
Advertise with us? (Position 1 - Advertise with Us) Small Banner