Sign Up Now FAQ
Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

 
Welcome to Cricket Users!



Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 368
  1. #271
    Verified Developer
    Points: 3,291, Level: 35
    Overall activity: 0%
    PlayfulGod's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 20
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    NW Georgia
    Posts
    355



    Quote Originally Posted by gregcapps View Post
    I was on the wiki site a little bit ago. Noticed the change log for the upcoming build, cant wait to try it out. Hopefully with the new build I won't get that annoying insufficient space error with the market. That's another reason I switched back to bobz build. I'd rather be using yours because it seems to be more customized for cricket. See what you can figure out on that error if you can. I tried the fix you suggested. Clearing the data and cache didn't do the trick for me.

    Any luck with the research on the ability to charge while powered down by any chance?
    I've not gotta that space issue error, so it makes it hard to fix it lol.

    I have noticed some/most those that had the issue installed the 715 gapps and I have been using the 0613 gapps.

  2. Remove this advertisement.
  3. #272
    Member gregcapps's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 14
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    151
    Phone
    Rooted Optimus C



    Quote Originally Posted by PlayfulGod View Post
    I've not gotta that space issue error, so it makes it hard to fix it lol.

    I have noticed some/most those that had the issue installed the 715 gapps and I have been using the 0613 gapps.
    Ok. Downloaded the gapps zip again, I had a different one than was on the wiki. Maybe that will fix that.

  4. #273
    Member gregcapps's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 14
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    151
    Phone
    Rooted Optimus C



    Ok at the risk of coming across as completely impatient, i'm going to ask how close we are to getting the next build. Please forgive me. Patience is not one of my finer qualities.

  5. #274
    Verified Developer
    Points: 3,291, Level: 35
    Overall activity: 0%
    PlayfulGod's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 20
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    NW Georgia
    Posts
    355



    Quote Originally Posted by gregcapps View Post
    Ok at the risk of coming across as completely impatient, i'm going to ask how close we are to getting the next build. Please forgive me. Patience is not one of my finer qualities.
    trying to get it out today/night. Working some bugs out in my kernel

  6. #275
    Member gregcapps's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 14
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    151
    Phone
    Rooted Optimus C



    Thanks. I'm not ungrateful in the least, just impatient. The one thing I probably won't be able to test on the build is mms. I'm working off Wifi only.

  7. #276
    Verified Developer
    Points: 3,291, Level: 35
    Overall activity: 0%
    PlayfulGod's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 20
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    NW Georgia
    Posts
    355



    Quote Originally Posted by gregcapps View Post
    Thanks. I'm not ungrateful in the least, just impatient. The one thing I probably won't be able to test on the build is mms. I'm working off Wifi only.
    me too lol

  8. #277
    Member gregcapps's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 14
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    151
    Phone
    Rooted Optimus C



    Mms won't send over wifi will it? I mean theoretically it could since the mms uses an internet proxy.

  9. #278
    Verified Developer
    Points: 3,291, Level: 35
    Overall activity: 0%
    PlayfulGod's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 20
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    NW Georgia
    Posts
    355



    Quote Originally Posted by gregcapps View Post
    Mms won't send over wifi will it? I mean theoretically it could since the mms uses an internet proxy.
    think its one of those iffy things lol

  10. #279
    Member gregcapps's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 14
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    151
    Phone
    Rooted Optimus C



    Quote Originally Posted by PlayfulGod View Post
    think its one of those iffy things lol
    Ok. So I tried mms over wifi. No go. How goes the work on the kernel?

    Sent from my LG-LW690 using Tapatalk

  11. #280
    Verified Developer
    Points: 3,291, Level: 35
    Overall activity: 0%
    PlayfulGod's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 20
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    NW Georgia
    Posts
    355



    New build coming tonight

    new kernel, and trying a fix for the screen now

  12. #281
    Verified Developer
    Points: 3,291, Level: 35
    Overall activity: 0%
    PlayfulGod's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 20
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    NW Georgia
    Posts
    355



    OP Updated with all details and links. New build uploading now, some dummy uploaded to the wrong dir

  13. #282
    Member gregcapps's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 14
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    151
    Phone
    Rooted Optimus C



    Quote Originally Posted by PlayfulGod View Post
    New build coming tonight

    new kernel, and trying a fix for the screen now
    Ok. On the new build now. Not noticing any difference in the
    Screen wake. Was that put into this build? Or are you still working on it? The only thing I have found so far that makes the screen wake up fast is using a replacement lockscreen called lock 2.0. I really don't care for it entirely tho.
    Sent from my LG-LW690 using Tapatalk

  14. #283
    Verified Developer
    Points: 3,291, Level: 35
    Overall activity: 0%
    PlayfulGod's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 20
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    NW Georgia
    Posts
    355



    Quote Originally Posted by gregcapps View Post
    Ok. On the new build now. Not noticing any difference in the
    Screen wake. Was that put into this build? Or are you still working on it? The only thing I have found so far that makes the screen wake up fast is using a replacement lockscreen called lock 2.0. I really don't care for it entirely tho.
    Sent from my LG-LW690 using Tapatalk
    yea it was, but all it seemed to do is make it 100x worse on the OM builds lol. Will be looking into some other fixes for next OC build, and have a few goodies tossed in as well

  15. #284
    Member gregcapps's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 14
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    151
    Phone
    Rooted Optimus C



    Quote Originally Posted by PlayfulGod View Post
    yea it was, but all it seemed to do is make it 100x worse on the OM builds lol. Will be looking into some other fixes for next OC build, and have a few goodies tossed in as well
    Ok. I don't know if you have noticed this as well, but one really odd thing with the screen wake is if it is plugged into USB, there is no wake up lag.
    Last edited by gregcapps; 09-08-2011 at 02:57 AM.

  16. #285
    Verified Developer
    Points: 3,291, Level: 35
    Overall activity: 0%
    PlayfulGod's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 20
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    NW Georgia
    Posts
    355



    Quote Originally Posted by gregcapps View Post
    Ok. I don't know if you have noticed this as well, but one really odd thing with the screen wake is if it is plugged into USB, there is no wake up lag.
    umm, may have to see if I can bump the voltage or sumtin. I will look thru the src.

 

 
Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-12-2011, 09:40 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-24-2011, 10:29 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-21-2011, 12:08 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-10-2010, 06:43 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Advertise With Us?
Advertise with us? (Position 1 - Advertise with Us) Small Banner