Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
    Phone
    Rooted Optimus C

All says cricket now.
    Sent from my LG-LW690 using Tapatalk

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Verified Developer
    Overall activity: 0%

Quote Originally Posted by gregcapps View Post
    All says cricket now.
    Sent from my LG-LW690 using Tapatalk
    sweet, mms should work as the cricket fix was implemented into the build itself. Hopefully GPS will work when u or someone can get a signal n test it out.

Now to get BT working....

Verified Developer

OP updated with new build links.

Sync'd with BobZhome let me know of any differences and what doesnt work plz.

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

Good work on this PG. Left my optimus at the store. Today is my day off so no testing. Monday I'll load up the newest build and go through it with a fine tooth comb.
    Thanks for your efforts.
    ** Don't PM if you need something. I will NOT respond**
    Start a thread and let the whole forum benefit form your questions and the answers we provide.

Supporting members get free ESN changes, along with more PMs, better signatures/avatars, and more!

Verified Developer

Quote Originally Posted by Woof View Post
    Good work on this PG. Left my optimus at the store. Today is my day off so no testing. Monday I'll load up the newest build and go through it with a fine tooth comb.
    Thanks for your efforts.
    Happen to have any used OC's for sale? lol

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

No sorry I dont. Want me to keep my eye out for one?
    ** Don't PM if you need something. I will NOT respond**
    Start a thread and let the whole forum benefit form your questions and the answers we provide.

Supporting members get free ESN changes, along with more PMs, better signatures/avatars, and more!

Verified Developer

Quote Originally Posted by Woof View Post
    No sorry I dont. Want me to keep my eye out for one?
    Yes please, and thanks for testing everything. That goes for everyone else too. Now buy me an energy drink dayumit lmao j/k j/k

Verified Developer

K, I have a report that bluetooth is fixed on current build, and no gsp nor mms still. Can anyone confirm plz?

Phone
    Rooted Optimus C

I can only comment on gps. Seems it is not turning on properly. I can have the box checked , but
    Some programs still saying that it is disabled. Mainly my fancy widget.

Verified Developer

Quote Originally Posted by gregcapps View Post
    I can only comment on gps. Seems it is not turning on properly. I can have the box checked , but
    Some programs still saying that it is disabled. Mainly my fancy widget.
    k thanks for the feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by PlayfulGod View Post
    K, I have a report that bluetooth is fixed on current build, and no gsp nor mms still. Can anyone confirm plz?
    GPS works for Settings > Location & security settings > Use GPS satellites . However the gps does not work for Settings > Location & security settings > Use wireless networks on Google Maps it says after a few seconds "your current location is temporarily unavailable." I'll have to check on the stock OS if I get the same problem because then it wouldn't be broken. I'll get back on that.

MMS doesn't work. I sent a couple mms messages via email and no dice. One with a picture and one just text.

Bluetooth seems to work. I was able to check mark select Settings > Wireless & networks > Bluetooth and and then under Bluetooth settings I was able to scan for devices and my father's laptop showed up. I'll wait when he gets back and try out his headset and see if it works!

Screen waking up problem - I turned off screen animations via deselecting Settings > CyanogenMod setttings > Display > "Screen-on animation" and "Screen-off animation"
    and I selected Settings > Display > Animation > No Animations . While this did to help out the screen waking up problem a lot I still frequently get response problems with the screen waking up slowly or me having to press the power button a few times for it to turn on.

Questions: Can you put a Android Market app on the build? Also can you put a Google Maps app on the build?
    Last edited by papasmurf520; 08-21-2011 at 04:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by papasmurf520 View Post
    GPS works for Settings > Location & security settings > Use GPS satellites . However the gps does not work for Settings > Location & security settings > Use wireless networks on Google Maps it says after a few seconds "your current location is temporarily unavailable." I'll have to check on the stock OS if I get the same problem because then it wouldn't be broken. I'll get back on that.

MMS doesn't work. I sent a couple mms messages via email and no dice. One with a picture and one just text.

Bluetooth seems to work. I was able to check mark select Settings > Wireless & networks > Bluetooth and and then under Bluetooth settings I was able to scan for devices and my father's laptop showed up. I'll wait when he gets back and try out his headset and see if it works!

Screen waking up problem - I turned off screen animations via deselecting Settings > CyanogenMod setttings > Display > "Screen-on animation" and "Screen-off animation"
    and I selected Settings > Display > Animation > No Animations . While this did to help out the screen waking up problem a lot I still frequently get response problems with the screen waking up slowly or me having to press the power button a few times for it to turn on.

Questions: Can you put a Android Market app on the build? Also can you put a Google Maps app on the build?
    Yep the Settings > Location & security settings > Use wireless networks on the cm7 build is still broke. It works on my stock OS.

Also for the network name I see you changed it to Cricket which is awesome! **thumbs up** . However on my Stock OS it's "Cricket" and not "CricKet" very minor issue lol just looking out!

Nice work!

Verified Developer

GPS works for Settings > Location & security settings > Use GPS satellites . However the gps does not work for Settings > Location & security settings > Use wireless networks on Google Maps it says after a few seconds "your current location is temporarily available." I'll have to check on the stock OS if I get the same problem because then it wouldn't be broken. I'll get back on that.

MMS doesn't work. I tried sending a couple mms messages via email and no dice. One with a picture and one just text.

and I selected Settings > Display > Animation > No Animations . While this did to help out the screen waking up problem a lot. I still frequently get response problems with the screen waking up slowly or me having to press the power button a few times for it to turn on.

k thanks. Now I need to clarity some things, my understanding network location triangulated your locations using the cell signal and not the gps. If I'm wrong in my thinking please educated me

On MMS, can you flash the fix and it work?

Verified Developer

Yep the Settings > Location & security settings > Use wireless networks on the cm7 build is still broke. It works on my stock OS.

Also for the network name I see you changed it to Cricket which is awesome! **thumbs up** . However on my Stock OS it's "Cricket" and not "CricKet" very minor issue lol just looking out!

Nice work!
    aww I thought it was cute that way lol

Quote Originally Posted by PlayfulGod View Post
    k thanks. Now I need to clarity some things, my understanding network location triangulated your locations using the cell signal and not the gps. If I'm wrong in my thinking please educated me

On MMS, can you flash the fix and it work?
    I don't know what you mean by "the network location triangulated my location using the cell signal and not the gps." When I used Google Maps I turned on the GPS satellites option and the Use wireless networks off. It worked and showed my location on Google Maps. Then I turned off GPS satellites and turned on Use wireless networks and it gave me that message after a while "your current location is temporarily unavailable." It couldn't find my location. My bad for the typo before. I meant to say unavailable and not available.

I don't know how to flash that MMS fix zip. Do you use CVM recovery like another build? I tried installing it on CVM from the option "install zip from sdcard" but it said it failed.

Also the camera's broken.
    Last edited by papasmurf520; 08-21-2011 at 05:14 PM. Reason: clarification and the camera's broken

Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread Information