Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Stock ROM

Quote Originally Posted by dforthman View Post
    I was also running the CM7 ROM and I was successfully able to bring my phone back to stock using the LG Restore tool that is posted in #15. Be sure to follow the directions exactly.
    Sogone is the guy that was harrassing tom. Texted him 86 times. Then said horrible things about him on the forums and got reported. Then begged for his help.
    He's having trouble because he didn't read any of the FAQ's under all things root on android forums. If anything this is what tom was talking about...now hes here asking for it

2. Remove this advertisement.

im impatient and i got the cm7 perfectly working just the screen doesnt turn on quick at all and i tried everything so i want to get it back to stock cause its gnna get the 2.3 update eventally this one isnt as stable as i hought when playing (cubes for free) the proxemity meter is laggy. i should of did research before asking him but i offered money. sorry tom if your on there. i didnt mean it. i have anger problems

IM TRYING TO DO #15 I PUT THE FILE DOWNLOADED IN MY DOCUMENTS. PUT MY PHONE ON USB DEBUGGING NO SDCARD DRIVERS ARE INSTALLED. WRITE EVERYTHING EXACTLY HOW IT IS IN THE COMMAND PROMT.. then the phone update stops at 35% saying checking the model. its not working and i have cm7installed if that matters but some are saying it dont?

justsome advice i found out myself to get mms working if it isnt just unplug battery for like 10 minutes then plug back in turn on phone and dial *228 and it will reprogram your phone for mms and service.

Quote Originally Posted by sogone209 View Post
    im impatient and i got the cm7 perfectly working just the screen doesnt turn on quick at all and i tried everything so i want to get it back to stock cause its gnna get the 2.3 update eventally this one isnt as stable as i hought when playing (cubes for free) the proxemity meter is laggy. i should of did research before asking him but i offered money. sorry tom if your on there. i didnt mean it. i have anger problems
    He's around. It's very stable though that's the thing. The screen off issue is one that is pretty easily resolved if you read around. That guide shouldn't have been attempted on restoring. MMS is more of a problem on crickets end right now, it resolves itself and theres a fix tom released just in case.

ive did a couple attempts even patiioning the card wiping everything and its still kinda there. but owell .. i have a stock rom and recovery for it but when i try to flash with zip it says theres no flash script? hmm i dont know where to go from there. and thanks rebel.

Supporting Member

ive did a couple attempts even patiioning the card wiping everything and its still kinda there. but owell .. i have a stock rom and recovery for it but when i try to flash with zip it says theres no flash script? hmm i dont know where to go from there. and thanks rebel.
    sounds like a bad download. I got a similar error and realized my file was slightly too small compared to what it should have been.just download it again and attempt to flash. there's definitely something wrong with your copy

hmm i have the regular recovery and stock rom in a rar but its not zip so i tried to make it zipped through winzip but it said flash script isnt detectable or something. i just want it back to normal it just lags sometimes and its frustrating when at work. somebody give me some guides on how to get it back cause i tried post #15 and it doesnt work just gets stuck at 35% (checking phone model) i appreciate it thank you guys for the time too! and thanks rebel for resonding. i didnt mean to piss off tom or any devs or anybody actually. im a nice guy.

Supporting Member

hmm i have the regular recovery and stock rom in a rar but its not zip so i tried to make it zipped through winzip but it said flash script isnt detectable or something. i just want it back to normal it just lags sometimes and its frustrating when at work. somebody give me some guides on how to get it back cause i tried post #15 and it doesnt work just gets stuck at 35% (checking phone model) i appreciate it thank you guys for the time too! and thanks rebel for resonding. i didnt mean to piss off tom or any devs or anybody actually. im a nice guy.
    Bud I don't think you really got it. You can't flash it that way. i'm in the middle of writing a guide for everyone to understand soon enough

thanx tom. i will wait patiently. work comes first

Supporting Member

thanx tom. i will wait patiently. work comes first

Car accident. Snapped my collar bone and separated my shoulder.Sorry there's going to be a delay guys. MY optimus C is for sale as well for a pretty discounted price.

yea this cm7 port is buggy, pictures dont work i have to keep doing clean install to get them to work... i do have the mms fix. its just randomly stops. its just not worth it. i liked the stop one that worked flawlessly but just had an ugly theme and theme apps are stupid. owell. let me know when someone gets a stock rom working for the c i want it back to normal lol

Supporting Member

yea this cm7 port is buggy, pictures dont work i have to keep doing clean install to get them to work... i do have the mms fix. its just randomly stops. its just not worth it. i liked the stop one that worked flawlessly but just had an ugly theme and theme apps are stupid. owell. let me know when someone gets a stock rom working for the c i want it back to normal lol
    Your running into issues NO ONE else is, so I think it's just you. That's just really odd to be honest.

its probably because i delete that crap that comes with the phone that we dont need... spar parts, dev tools etc. im deleting it through root explorer /system/app it might be my service tho too. bills paid.... should i do swap space partition it before i install cm7 again?

how do i delete the swap space i created with cm7 on my sdcard? cause i coverted back to regular stock 2.2.2 on my lg optimus c. somebody help its taking too much room

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread Information