Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Phone
    lg optimus c

can someone help?

Bluetooth wont enable rooted optimus. Can anyone help?

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Recognized Dev |Łĝıť.|
    Overall activity: 0%

Quote Originally Posted by twiggy5284 View Post
    Bluetooth wont enable rooted optimus. Can anyone help?
    Have to tried to fix the permissions under recovery mode?

Phone
    lg optimus c

I have no idea what recovery mode is. I never had any problems til I used my boyfriends Bluetooth device before I gave it to him to make sure it worked (bought it used) after I disconnected it I didn't bother with the Bluetooth setting again til a few weeks later. It just says turning on then never does and eventually ends up saying enable Bluetooth again. I don't know what happened. Its becoming a pain to figure out how to fix it

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

I would back up your contacts and stuff and try doing a factory reset on the phone. That should restore it to a working condition. If not the phone may have a hardware problem and then you'd be looking at warranty/insurance at a corp store.
    ** Don't PM if you need something. I will NOT respond**
    Start a thread and let the whole forum benefit form your questions and the answers we provide.

Supporting members get free ESN changes, along with more PMs, better signatures/avatars, and more!

Phone
    lg optimus c

I tried that a few times it didn't do anything and i dont have use backup programs. Think free office saves the apks to certain apps onto my SD card. Even took it to a few different stores no one could help. :-/ Im actually considering deleting it all together n reinstalling it (or whatever the correct terms are) if i can find the someone with the apk. I had to do that with my market. I never hand any problems with the phone til they screwed around with the market. I blame that for basically all my phones problems. So I guess if anyone has the apk for the optimus Bluetooth I'd appreciate it if u could share it with me.

Verified Dealer
    Phone
    LG Revolution

reload the firmware to it via Lgnpst and see if it works after that. if you would like me to post it reply here. thx

Customer Since
    Aug 2009
    Phone
    iPhone 4

Factory Reset should work..

Phone
    lg optimus c

Well I actually fixed the problem. I went on the LG website and updated my phone. It restored everything, stock apps, unrooted my phone, changed settings back to default but it left all my contact and downloaded apps. It fixed my Bluetooth problem and its running faster then ever. Which is surprising because the phone was already pretty decent of loading/downloading speeds. I don't know what the problem was with my Bluetooth but it's completely fixed now.

Honestly as a after thought I think going through the LG website and doing the update might help a lot of people out with bricked phones or other problems. It completely restores the phone without removing any programs u downloaded. Its just a thought. I don't have a bricked phone or another phone with this problem. But if anyone does and is willing to see if doing the update would fix other problems I'm curious to find out the results.

Maybe someone can check it out

www.lg.com/us/support/product/support-product-profile-mobile-redux.jsp?customerModelCode=LGLW690&matchedModelCo de=1000014700&searchEngineModelCode=LW690&initialT ab=warranty&targetPage=support-product-profile

On the page there's a button saying software update it u click that the follow thru all the steps it'll update ur software. Which by the way when gingerbread is officially released for the optimus c this is how u would get it. Im not a technology type person I get the basics so don't laugh when I say I have no idea what my phones running on rite now. I believe it said something like software 3.0.1 .... not sure. Well hopefully this helps anyone else having problems.

Almost forgot when it asks u to find ur carrier cricket isn't under that name its under the name link(something) u then select lglw690 that's the optimus. It confuses me but hey least my phone worked with out me having to tamper with roms n flashing n all that complicated stuff that could in the end ruin my phone if not done correctly. Hopefully like i said this helps someone else out.

Thread Information