Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Thread: Good Choice?

Good Choice?

Just bought an LG Optimus C over the Huawei Ascend II good choice? Those of you that have one especially would like your feedback on phone quality.

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Jumpmaster
    Overall activity: 0%
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

I just wrote Cricket an e-mail. This is one of the biggest questions we've gotten. Everyone is asking about one phone vs another. I'm going to try and get phones and develop a method of testing phones to compare features. I think this will help everyone make educated decisions.

Hopefully someone that had the Optimus C will chime in.
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

Phone
    LG Optimus C

I own two LG Optimus C phones and love them. Both are rooted, one of them is running Sense UI ROM. The one thing that I noticed that really stands out is the screens sharpness. It's got the perfect balance of brightness and contrast. When I held my phone next to a Samsung Indulge, the LG Optimus C had a much sharper image. Other things I like about this phone is it's very slim and small, great battery life, and has auto focusing camera.

I also like the fact that the speaker is in the front of the phone, not in the back like most others. The LG Optimus C was my very first Android phone. I also like the fact I can over clock this phone too.
    Last edited by Hexley; 07-13-2011 at 11:35 PM.

Overall activity: 1.0%
    Phone
    iPhone 5S

Quote Originally Posted by Hexley View Post
    I own two LG Optimus C phones and love them. Both are rooted, one of them is running Sense UI ROM. The one thing that I noticed that really stands out is the screens sharpness. It's got the perfect balance of brightness and contrast. When I held my phone next to a Samsung Indulge, the LG Optimus C had a much sharper image. Other things I like about this phone is it's very slim and small, great battery life, and has auto focusing camera.

I also like the fact that the speaker is in the front of the phone, not in the back like most others. The LG Optimus C was my very first Android phone. I also like the fact I can over clock this phone too.
    What he said. I have had the Zio, the first Ascend, and now the Optimus. The C wins, hands down.

Of course, that may change if I got my hands on the Indulge or the Ascend 2... but for right now, it's a damn good phone.

Overall activity: 0%

I just got my Optimus C. I had the Zio. So far the O.C beats the Zio hands down battery life is good the screen is much nicer. Have not yet rooted mine but intend to.

Overall activity: 1.0%
    Phone
    iPhone 5S

The one thing the Zio has beat on the other phones I have had is that the screen resolution is far better. Other than that, not so much.

Phone
    LG Optimus C

I also have the Optimus C and I absolutely love it! Battery life is better than my previous Android phone, it actually lasts a full day of heavy texting, moderate web browsing and very few and short phone calls. The touch screen is very responsive and has multi-touch. I will say my only problem is that Angry Birds really lags on this phone. But i also have Angry Birds on my desktop so I just play it here. I haven't tried any other games on the phone so i can't say if they lag or not. So my recommendation is the LG Optimus C!!!

Thread Information