Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Phone
    Rooted Optimus C

Question Minor cm7 issue on optimus c.

Many thanks to Thomas for the optimus c port of cm7. I have sorted out mms and gps, so they work great now. I have discovered though, after ending a call, there is no 3g connection. The way I have been able to resolve the problem is either a reboot, or in. most cases, toggle airplane mode on then off. I was just wondering if anyone else had the same problem. If so, is there another more permanent fix?

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by gregcapps View Post
    Many thanks to Thomas for the optimus c port of cm7. I have sorted out mms and gps, so they work great now. I have discovered though, after ending a call, there is no 3g connection. The way I have been able to resolve the problem is either a reboot, or in. most cases, toggle airplane mode on then off. I was just wondering if anyone else had the same problem. If so, is there another more permanent fix?
    This isn't from my port. No one else has this issue, nor can it be replicated.

Phone
    Rooted Optimus C

Why do you always have to be defensive and judgmental. I am just asking a question and there are I others on the forum using the port.

Supporting Member

Why do you always have to be defensive and judgmental. I am just asking a question and there are I others on the forum using the port.
    I'm not in the slightest.It's just an unheard of issue. Possibly a physical hardware one as my old intercept did the same while it was dying.

Phone
    LG Optimus C

I heard a rumor someone was working on a Ubuntu Linux ROM for the LG Optimus C. anyway to verify this?

Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hexley View Post
    I heard a rumor someone was working on a Ubuntu Linux ROM for the LG Optimus C. anyway to verify this?
    It would be a port of an ubuntu themed rom.It doesn't have much you can't do with launcher pro. I think it's possible but i'm not personally working on it and usually i'd receive word on this.I believe the V has received it.

However running arch linux and bt5 has been successful for me.

Phone
    LG Optimus C

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Romspert View Post
    It would be a port of an ubuntu themed rom.It doesn't have much you can't do with launcher pro. I think it's possible but i'm not personally working on it and usually i'd receive word on this.I believe the V has received it.

However running arch linux and bt5 has been successful for me.
    Arch Linux is good. I used it a few times. Is there such thing as a Android Tablet that is setup just like a desktop computer and you can install Windows, Linux or Mac in it. Now that would be something I would pay good money for.

Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hexley View Post
    Arch Linux is good. I used it a few times. Is there such thing as a Android Tablet that is setup just like a desktop computer and you can install Windows, Linux or Mac in it. Now that would be something I would pay good money for.
    what exactly areyou asking?

Phone
    Rooted Optimus C

I'm not in the slightest.It's just an unheard of issue. Possibly a physical hardware one as my old intercept did the same while it was dying.
    Nevermind I fixed it.

Supporting Member

Nevermind I fixed it.
    I see,what was the issue?

Phone
    Rooted Optimus C

I see,what was the issue?
    a setting in the build.prop dataroaming was off. I .do not know why this fixed it but it did. I just changed it from 0 to 1. Think the file got modified during my gps fix

Supporting Member

a setting in the build.prop dataroaming was off. I .do not know why this fixed it but it did. I just changed it from 0 to 1. Think the file got modified during my gps fix

Funny how you end up with problems no one else does.
    Fact remains that I released working gps and mms fixes a long time ago that don't screw anything up.
    GPS fix is so easy a 3 year old could do it lol.

Phone
    Rooted Optimus C

Funny how you end up with problems no one else does.
    Fact remains that I released working gps and mms fixes a long time ago that don't screw anything up.
    GPS fix is so easy a 3 year old could do it lol.
    You may have released the fixes, but when asked you won't actually point anyone to them. I did not use your fix for MMS, I found a better one that also fixes the banner text at the same time. Oh and btw I figured out how to fix the hardware button lights not working, and now I have no screen wake problems, before it was intermittent. But don't wont about me anymore I'm outta here. I am tired of your condescending, I'm better than you attitude.

Overall activity: 0%

You may have released the fixes, but when asked you won't actually point anyone to them. I did not use your fix for MMS, I found a better one that also fixes the banner text at the same time. Oh and btw I figured out how to fix the hardware button lights not working, and now I have no screen wake problems, before it was intermittent. But don't wont about me anymore I'm outta here. I am tired of your condescending, I'm better than you attitude.
    I'd appreciate it if you shared you fixes Greg

Phone Whore(;
    Overall activity: 0%
    Phone
    Apple iPhone 5

I don't know the full situation nor do I care to know. Just please remember what happened last time things got out of hand.

Thanks guys!
    *Please PM me ONLY if you have posted in the forum, and I have not replied. Thank you.*

Wanna know how I became a SuperMod?? I got engaged to the creator of the site. (;

Find devices to flash to Cricket here (refine the search to find the phone model you desire).
    Feel free to donate so we can get more devices to write tutorials on!
    GreenK45 - Automatic proxy setup (u2nl/autostart) for Android flashed phone users on the $45 plan. Now available on the Android Market!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information