Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 0%

Customer Since
    Phone
    X2

Red face Razr Maxx HD/ Razr HD How to flash

Hi all, it has been many moons now since the HD line of Razr's came to market and all I can find so far are rooting guides and aps. If someone out there has a tutorial already my 4 days of searching has not found it. I am talking end to end.

I usually do a good deal of homework before I even buy a phone (After the ugh I had with the Ascend) and as I really like cricket (Better than having my rights striped as well as my wallet) and don't want to leave, I am prepared to make the tutorial my self if need be. For each phone before the one I now need a tutorial I have found one within a day or so of searching, made my own step by step, click by click, Bold letters where needed in huge font tutorials for my self in case of ever needing them again. These were usually made from more than one other tutorial out there so I never posted them anywhere.

Now I can't find a single tutorial or even helpful resource for this phone other than on how to root it. So, it looks like I may just have to make my new tutorial and with (Phone flashing gods help) a little luck it should be done this week. If I am way off and I did somehow miss the tutorial I am looking for please be kind and point me in the right direction, otherwise please send any tidbits that MIGHT be helpful in this pursuit.

Thank you all in advance for your help and may I be as helpful to you.

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 0%

Customer Since
    1000 B.C.
    Phone
    Kyocera K132

Connect using networking port or boot into bp tools, and the SPC is all 0's, good luck

Thread Information