Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 9.0%

Question Samsung Moment help/tutorial?

Ok I want to start off by saying that I'm 15, I don't have a job so there's really no way I can make money in the immediate future. I have, perhaps stupidly purchased a Samsung Moment on ebay, it works great, is unlocked, and has a clean ESN. Now here's my problem, I need to flash my phone Cricket and I think I have most if not all the software required. I have QXDM, QPST, And CDMAworkshop 2.7 I pretty much have to flash this myself as I don't have the funds to pay one of you guys to do it. If you guys could provide any guidance, it wont go unappreciated!
    READ: Samsung M900/Moment unlock tutorial!

2. Remove this advertisement.
    eliment

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

http://www.cricketusers.com/sprint-samsung-moment/9749-tutorial-full-flash-sprint-samsung-moment-cricket-talk-text-mms-internet.html that link should help u out..

Jumpmaster
    Overall activity: 0%
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Not one of my favorite phones to flash. Rooting was a problem, MMS as usual with Samsung devices (there are ways around this), and at one point they had to have a certain rom to fix texting.

Good luck.
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

Wow this community is great Yeah I'm not worried about mms, just sms calls and data for the 25 dollar plan.

---------- Post added at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

Hmmm I'm not quite sure what to do still? I already am rooted with a custom android 2.2 rom (
    ‹berMoment 1.4|updated 3/16/12 - SDX-Developers Forum

) So where do I go from there? I'll reread it and make sure I haven't missed anything...

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Read through that post and post in that thread please.
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

Ok well sorry for being a jerk, and PLEASE don't ban me! But I'm just going to post here as that is extremely old and my question will get no attention. What does the guys mean by

"When it reboots dial ##8778# and choose Modem on top and bottom.

Connect to workshop and do all your setting EVDO and blah blah

Reboot.

When it turns back on dial ##8778# and put noth to PDA

Then run Droid Flash and reboot.

Done!!!"

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 PM ----------

EDIT: Ok so what I'm asking is, what do I need to change in CDMA/QPST/QXDM? PRL,MSL,ESN? God I wish I could find a clear tut..

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

I'm closing this post. No one needs to post in two threads. This forum is for tutorial requests. The tutorial already exists. If you don't consolidate information in one area, we'll have people searching for the same thing over and over again.

Thread Information