Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

I cannot get my phone to show up in QPST under a port. Its like my computer is not recognizing the phone under a port.

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 99.0%
    Phone
    3VO

Try ur SD if it works and if it doesn't. Then there's something wrong with the port. If not, make sure usb debugging is on and u dialed ##3424#.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Jumpmaster
    Overall activity: 0%
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Quote Originally Posted by shalenab30 View Post
    I have been trying to get in contact with someone to flash my phone but i have gotten no response to the contact form that i have sent several times. I see that they charge 20$ for a full flash. Please help me.
    I've been supporting Airborne operation down in Fort Bragg. I'm available on live chat when you see "chrisngrod" on the support team link at the bottom of your browser. Full flash is 35 for non supporting members.

Quote Originally Posted by AingelieZ View Post
    If anyone could point me in the right direction here I would be forever grateful! I somehow managed to get the 3g going on my Fascinate.....but have no talk or text. I have flashed a handful of different phones, but never had this happen before. I figure its prob something stupid i forgot along the way, but after retracing my steps more than a few times, Im just stuck.
    You've changed the ESN on your account and can't get anything but data?
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

Phone
    Samsung Fascinate

You've changed the ESN on your account and can't get anything but data?[/QUOTE]

Yes. I changed it with one of the request forms on this site. Its strange, I have no talk or text, but the 3g is working just fine and if i call my number from a different phone it goes to my voice mail.

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

You've changed the ESN on your account and can't get anything but data?
    Yes. I changed it with one of the request forms on this site. Its strange, I have no talk or text, but the 3g is working just fine and if i call my number from a different phone it goes to my voice mail.[/QUOTE]

Use the form again and note that you are verifying that the correct ESN is on the account. If you need another change later in the month, I'll allow it.
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

Phone
    Samsung Fascinate

Use the form again and note that you are verifying that the correct ESN is on the account. If you need another change later in the month, I'll allow it.[/QUOTE]

Ok I sent another request I will let you know what they say. Thanks for responding so quickly.

I need your help guys .. and gals.. before I go crazy and punch a kitten cat in the nose. I have gotten everything to work (talk, text, 3g) but can not for the life of me get MMS to function (at all). I have loaded EF 3.6.0 and OTB- Reloaded as per this thread. I have installed the MMS.apk and have tryed many apn configs, nothing I have tryed thus far has seemed to work. So, I have a few questions:

(1st) what is the "apns-conf.xml" in the "FascinateMMSPack" zip? do I need it? and if so where does it go?
    (2nd) in most the apns I have looked at its set to mcc="310" mnc="012", shouldn't mnc=16 for kricket? I thought 012 was for Verizon??
    (3rd) and most importantly how do I get MMS working?

Thank you to anyone that can help me out .

PS - I don't worry, I don't have any cats to harm.
    Last edited by spiderfire; 01-11-2012 at 05:31 AM.

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Use the form again and note that you are verifying that the correct ESN is on the account. If you need another change later in the month, I'll allow it.
    Ok I sent another request I will let you know what they say. Thanks for responding so quickly.[/QUOTE]

RESOLVED.

Quote Originally Posted by spiderfire View Post
    I need your help guys .. and gals.. before I go crazy and punch a kitten cat in the nose. I have gotten everything to work (talk, text, 3g) but can not for the life of me get MMS to function (at all). I have loaded EF 3.6.0 and OTB- Reloaded as per this thread. I have installed the MMS.apk and have tryed many apn configs, nothing I have tryed thus far has seemed to work. So, I have a few questions:

(1st) what is the "apns-conf.xml" in the "FascinateMMSPack" zip? do I need it? and if so where does it go?
    (2nd) in most the apns I have looked at its set to mcc="310" mnc="012", shouldn't mnc=16 for kricket? I thought 012 was for Verizon??
    (3rd) and most importantly how do I get MMS working?

Thank you to anyone that can help me out .

PS - I don't worry, I don't have any cats to harm.
    Honestly, for all Samsungs I wind up using the universal solutions available. Mraab has one available in another thread under the flashing tools forum.

Are you referring to GOsms? If so I didn't have much luck with that either.

can anyone help me!!?? ..... I dont know anything about this, but I tried following the steps above. I thought I was doing the first part fine.... I followed the steps for talk and text and hit okay and the phone immediately restarted itself. I continued to the second part for internet and stuff...I did the steps for each profile... then went to the ppp thing. I finished that part and clicked write to phone and then windows said there was a problem with qpst and closed it. I reopened it and now it says another application has my phone locked and I cant do anything to it until the app releases the lock.

I have no idea what to do!!

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Quote Originally Posted by CheeseNBubbleGum View Post
    can anyone help me!!?? ..... I dont know anything about this, but I tried following the steps above. I thought I was doing the first part fine.... I followed the steps for talk and text and hit okay and the phone immediately restarted itself. I continued to the second part for internet and stuff...I did the steps for each profile... then went to the ppp thing. I finished that part and clicked write to phone and then windows said there was a problem with qpst and closed it. I reopened it and now it says another application has my phone locked and I cant do anything to it until the app releases the lock.

I have no idea what to do!!
    Do you have CDMA WS and QPST open at the same time? Reboot the phone and computer if you have to.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisngrod View Post
    Do you have CDMA WS and QPST open at the same time? Reboot the phone and computer if you have to.
    Well I dont know what it was but it did fix after i restarted the computer..... and I went through all of the steps and thought I was finished... but after the phone rebooted for the final time, nothing was different. I have no talk/text, no 3g icon or internet...nothing

i have a problem i can get incoming calls and text but i cant do outgoing call and text....i tried to call *288 but that doesnt work....i also can get any data either...is there a step i am missing?

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

ESN changed on your account, check MIN, check data profiles to see if they are correct, PRL, there is no such thing as *288 (there's *228, *22804), what plan are you on?...

So where do we start...?

how does my esn number change? now that you mention it everytime i use qpst and write everything on the phone it says esn number changed...does it suppose to do that..... ii got my min number off my old phone i also verified it with the cricket tech support personal...how do i check this data profile? the prl is good too i used it on my droid x and it worked perfect it gave me 3g and everything..... and yea i meant to say 228 (my bad lol)...lastly im on the 55 dollar plan

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread Information