Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Jumpmaster
    Overall activity: 0%
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Usually says port changed on QPST when you're sending stuff to it since it goes offline after the data is sent (and reboots most of the time). I was asking if you changed the ESN Cricket has in it's system for your phone. Like swapped out the active phone on your account from the old phone to this phone.
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

2. Remove this advertisement.

oh no i havent done that...i asked them if they needed the esn number from the samsung fascinate....they said no...damn...i guess i need to do that then....how do i get the esn number from this phone?

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Under the battery. Starts with a 2 and is 18 digits long. Our dealers do it for free for our supporting members. Just FYI. I'm on the live chat right now if you require further guidance.
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

man i would but i got to be somewhere tonight...i will most likely give you a shout tomoroow though

ok i got talk and text but i have no data whats so ever.....everytime i go back to qpst it changes everything back to verizon....is it not sticking or something?

how do i get into the data profile on this phone does anybody know?

update: i finally got it to work!!! all i had to do is just factory reset my phone then all of the sudden it worked!! thanks for the help chris
    Last edited by georgie_j0; 01-20-2012 at 05:41 PM.

Phone
    Galaxy S I500

hi guys im new to the forum and i love it. i have a galaxy showcase (switched to verizon fascinate rom from cell south so cricket would run better. thats what the guy to me at the store i bought it from). it sucks so far mainly because after a hour or two i loose data and service(unknown missed calls/cant dail out unless i reboot.) next is 3g is some timing so installed script runner, helps a lil bit. last the rom is eclair and flash isnt that great. can you guys help me im not a noob. does these issues sound odd?? or could i fix it because the store is clueless i know more then them. Thanks in advance

*edit*
    if i try airplane mode just to freeze data then re enable it i cant? its stuck in airplane mode. i have to reboot. i think i need another rom and some prl adjustments. i live in Memphis TN if you have any great working prl`s in my area
    Last edited by kingtim901; 01-27-2012 at 03:02 PM.

Overall activity: 3.0%

i've tried and fail after after i cannot get 3g, 1x is all i get,what am i doing wrong, i follow the steps exactly, i get everything except the 3g, i get 1x with a max dl speed of 36, any suggestions? plz

Overall activity: 2.0%

Okay, I've followed this guide and a few others to the letter, and cannot get the settings to stick in QPST. I can't figure out why, no matter how many times I follow the instructions exactly as they are written, they keep reverting back to @vzw3g.com...

Any suggestions?

EDIT: After using Vengance937's method for editing the APN that is posted on XDA developers, it seems that no matter what version of QPST you use, the settings stick. Must be something in the APN file that makes the phone revert upon reboot.
    Last edited by SD550; 02-12-2012 at 08:30 PM. Reason: FIXED!

i can help you on that, uninstall the qpst ur using and install qpst 215 and there u can change the@ vzw3g.com to the @mycricket and it should stay

Supporting Member
    Overall activity: 1.0%

Ive had the same problem as people here on the 3g..Heres the solution. Make sure the dial up networking is OFF in order for data service to work. Ive tried many prl's but only got 1x...the one that got me 3g is 45513 which is on the prl thread. Goodluck

i downgraded to the 45 plan and was having trouble with data..i downloaded busybox and installed it..and wa la!!! works like a charm..you can find busybox.apk on google
    Last edited by beaver619; 02-13-2012 at 05:05 PM.

i tried one of the hybrid prls and that worked too but ill try that 45513 later on, whats busybox tho

Supporting Member
    Overall activity: 1.0%

Diff prls work better in diff areas...Im in california and from all the prls ive tried..that one worked best. Busybox gives you additional linux unix commands cause some commands might not be avail for diff task so thats where busybox comes in play. For motorola phones ive flashed i never needed busybox. But for samsung..you need it in order for 3g to work on the 45 dollar plan. But if your on the 55$ plan you wont need it.

theres more info on busybox
    BusyBox

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

Its the PRL. If you use a hybrid PRL the settings will revert back to vzw.

Last edited by beaver619; 02-13-2012 at 06:47 PM.

I have a USCC Mesmerize that was flashed to Verizon Fascinate ROM. I have been trying to Flash it to Cricket using every walkthrough and forum help I can find using both QPST and CDMA Workshop but I keep running into the same issue. Bad SPC and bad ESN.... Is there anyway to get around this?? I have searched the hell out of SPC codes and none of the answers I find have worked for me. I would really like to get this phone working for Cricket service because my good 'ol ZTE Score just aint cutting it anymore lol. If anyone out there can offer me any suggestions I would be extremely grateful.

Phone
    samsung epic 4g

Hey guys I have the samsung fascinate fully flashed to cricket. MMS is working faithfully. You can email me for the files.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread Information