Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 0%
    Customer Since
    Jun 2011
    Phone
    Motorola Razr 16GB

Ascend 2 seeming to be lagging?

anyone having any issues with their ascend 2 lagging, noticed it with gps glitching, viewing the gallery and when GOSMS pops up notifications... love the phone other than the fact its lagging now and its camera doesn't have a flash..thats really gay...

2. Remove this advertisement.

Yes, it lags quite often trying to type letters as well as the other things you mentioned. I think the gps is just a matter of having a strong data signal. But, it's no $500 dual core phone either. Basically you get what you pay for. You can try to clear cache, etc. That may help a bit. You could also try looking into some root aps to help speed it up. I'm not going to bother worrying about it as I'm passing the phone to a family member and activating a droid x2 soon...good luck

Customer Since
    Jun 2011
    Phone
    Motorola Razr 16GB

Quote Originally Posted by Slash View Post
    Yes, it lags quite often trying to type letters as well as the other things you mentioned. I think the gps is just a matter of having a strong data signal. But, it's no $500 dual core phone either. Basically you get what you pay for. You can try to clear cache, etc. That may help a bit. You could also try looking into some root aps to help speed it up. I'm not going to bother worrying about it as I'm passing the phone to a family member and activating a droid x2 soon...good luck
    yeah i noticed that about texting also.. doesnt its processor run at like 600mhz or some ****... well i def cant wait for the glory lol... but for now ill probably try to root it, i dont really like the huawei UI like to see a rom with a stock android UI

Quote Originally Posted by FF2CO4 View Post
    yeah i noticed that about texting also.. doesnt its processor run at like 600mhz or some ****... well i def cant wait for the glory lol... but for now ill probably try to root it, i dont really like the huawei UI like to see a rom with a stock android UI
    I really think these manufacturers should have an option to disable their own user interface. I like the way Android looks on its own also.

Customer Since
    Jun 2011
    Phone
    Motorola Razr 16GB

Quote Originally Posted by avenue View Post
    I really think these manufacturers should have an option to disable their own user interface. I like the way Android looks on its own also.
    me also, wouldnt mind porting over Sense from Htc either

Thread Information