Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

I meant to update as soon as I got it, but I am rooted. Only problem now is ridding of the unwanted apps such as Bubble Breaker demo and Uno demo, as well as many others! - I tried to remove them with Titanium but no luck. I am using Go Launcher to hide them though, so at the very least it has a much cleaner visual flow to it!

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 99.0%
    Phone
    3VO

U use root uninstaller to remove them from ur phone.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Overall activity: 0%

has anybody sucessfully applied this program on phone that was already updated with out a root. can't seem to get program to work together in recovery area.

Recognized Dev |Łĝıť.|

Quote Originally Posted by Iceburg001 View Post
    has anybody sucessfully applied this program on phone that was already updated with out a root. can't seem to get program to work together in recovery area.
    Read through this thread ^^ its been solved in several ways.

Sent from my Thunderbolt 4G using Tapatalk
    Add me on Facebook.com/oriax123

If I helped you, please click '*' at the bottom left of that post.

Phone
    Mercury, ReVoksTer

THANK YOU ORIAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for the links!!!! I could not open the 2.3.3 file, until on another forum they suggested opening it with winrar. After that it was a breeze! Wish I could find the forum so I could give credit to that guy. But thank you guy for helping people like me!!!

Recognized Dev |Łĝıť.|

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    THANK YOU ORIAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for the links!!!! I could not open the 2.3.3 file, until on another forum they suggested opening it with winrar. After that it was a breeze! Wish I could find the forum so I could give credit to that guy. But thank you guy for helping people like me!!!
    Glad i can help ^^

Did everything as per instructions but dont see the dload file in my list of sd file in the recovery screen. it is listed in the files on the sd card though ...i even put just the update zip there and still not in the recovery list for installing from sd ??? i m running the ascend 2 with 2.3.5 and trying to downgrade then update with rooting but not getting far.any help would be nice i will keep browsing the site for more hints.my thought is the mauve music update may have setup a block but im new to rooting.

Recognized Dev |Łĝıť.|

Quote Originally Posted by Pontalay View Post
    Did everything as per instructions but dont see the dload file in my list of sd file in the recovery screen. it is listed in the files on the sd card though ...i even put just the update zip there and still not in the recovery list for installing from sd ??? i m running the ascend 2 with 2.3.5 and trying to downgrade then update with rooting but not getting far.any help would be nice i will keep browsing the site for more hints.my thought is the mauve music update may have setup a block but im new to rooting.
    Read through these user posts once more ^^ I believe I made a small tut.

Phone
    Ascend 860 2.3.5

just something to ask, do u have the complete drivers for this ascend 2. i dont know i posted some the other day but no response i guess he is taken care of

Ok i just used the sd card adapter instead of teathering to phone and copied file and it worked like a charm...great job poeple... plus i was holding the up and power button instead of holding both volume buttons...so that didnt help on the firmware unpacking. As for the rooting and updating it was a simple task....Thanks much i just hated not to have full control of my phone... upgraded to 2.3.5 superuser again thanks to all involved.

I NEED HELP PLEASE

I downloaded the program and clicked on down grade button and created a new folder and renamed it to dload I put the app file in the folder and the folder to the root of the SD card just like you said then I opened the folder and I pushed the volume up and down buttons and power button and nothing happens why?

Recognized Dev |Łĝıť.|

Quote Originally Posted by Francisco Javier Palafox View Post
    I NEED HELP PLEASE

I downloaded the program and clicked on down grade button and created a new folder and renamed it to dload I put the app file in the folder and the folder to the root of the SD card just like you said then I opened the folder and I pushed the volume up and down buttons and power button and nothing happens why?

Read through some of these posts, it'll explain more ^^ the downloaded file has a dload in the zip folder already. Once you unzip using winrar, copy the dload folder to the root of your sdcard. Then hold both volume buttons and power until it says updating. hope it helps

Quote Originally Posted by oriax123 View Post
    Read through some of these posts, it'll explain more ^^ the downloaded file has a dload in the zip folder already. Once you unzip using winrar, copy the dload folder to the root of your sdcard. Then hold both volume buttons and power until it says updating. hope it helps

omg I DID IT! your advise didn't helped at all so bored as I was I started doing dumb things to my phone and I founded my self to selected settings storage and software upgrade and it downgraded my phone I dink I cant make calls no more it might of erased my phone carrier setting but it really doesn't matter and I don't want to type my reasons because the explanation is too long but THANX!!! omg YAY!!! im so happy and worried you have no idea how much time I spent searching for ways to root my phone

Angry Question?

I have the 2.3.5 and I am trying to downgrade but when I download the 2.3.3. all that is inside is "updata.app" not "update.app" and when I do put the updata.app onto memory card and try and install it off recovery as soon as I go into dload folder nothing shows up?? I need help I am clueless

uh?

i dont know if im really stupid...but i cant figure out how to root this. i get how to downgrade, im running 2.3.3, but what do i do now? when i posh the root button on the program it says "flash to root" what does this mean?

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread Information