Sign Up Now FAQ
Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

 
Welcome to Cricket Users!



Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 49
  1. #31
    Junior Member
    Points: 1,203, Level: 19
    Overall activity: 0%
    BlastGT1's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    DFW, TX
    Posts
    6



    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Romspert View Post
    I have no idea what your talking about.check the optimus C section for my work. blastgt you have no idea what your talking about. I'm a verified developer for how much ive actually released on other devices. I said i'd like to and its a possibility, never said i was. And I didnt verbally attack any admins. You sound like your honestly speaking out of your ass.
    You sir, do not know how to read. I question your ability to develop when in another thread, you couldn't even fix a hyperlink in your own post to properly direct to your free blog. I didn't say you attacked any Admins, I said you attacked the site which I admin. I'm assuming you're too broke to pay attention, as this would explain the numerous posts on this site alone where you have stated you will release your dev works pending purchase of a phone, or shamelessly instructed people to click ad links on your blog because they won't donate to you. Did you know that Google would pull your adsense account in 2 seconds flat if this were reported?

    Again, I asked you to show proof of your works, which you have now proven you cannot do. Any other info we've found on you, including your account at Phandroid under the nick Rebel101150, have only stated that you were "working with" other unnamed devs, purported to be of high repute. Even in those posts, you won't name names, which leads me to believe that every bit of your story is a lie. By the way, we understand that your title is something you can set because you're a PAID MEMBER. This shows absolutely no proof of any work, as one would expect based on your total evasiveness.

    And why won't you address my other statements and questions? Are you one of the people I banned at PPA because of your anti-community attitude? Somehow, I would not be surprised at all if I found this to be true.

  2. Remove this advertisement.
  3. #32
    Supporting Member
    Reputation
    Reputation 22
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Canton, Ohio
    Posts
    288



    oh thats back from when i was working on the recovery menu with the LG ally developer for the optimus C,he asked me not to specify because he was done with the scene already. I've mentioned we're friends in other post. no it's 2:15 in the morning, I asked users to not be walking banners here.Honestly I never really cared to hyperlink it the link was working.Thats fine with me, i'm not picky.
    And no go look my account is still active at PPA, I got tired of waiting around and asking for help so sat down and did the optimus C myself. You guys are starting an un needed site war.
    And i'm dyslexic bud, I make simple reading mistakes. Cut me a little slack on that.
    I prefer not to work on a device without an actual unit in hand. It makes a difference.

    And no my title was given to me after reviewing my work. I didnt set it the mods did BEFORE you could change them.

  4. #33
    Jumpmaster
    Points: 2,456,084, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 0%
    Chris Rodriguez's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 456
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Location
    Des Moines, IA
    Posts
    4,421
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5



    Just wanted to personally welcome anyone from PPA.

    Certain people have been banned previously due to their attitude. This forum will remain flame free and is not designed to turn away any member of the Cricket community. With all the members out there, we will not hesitate to lose one for the greater good.

    Be certain that we will be watching certain threads and individuals closely.


    Have fun people. This is all about getting the most from a cellular provider without breaking the bank. I'm tired and done for the night. Adios.
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

    If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

  5. #34
    Verified Developer
    Points: 3,291, Level: 35
    Overall activity: 0%
    PlayfulGod's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 20
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    NW Georgia
    Posts
    355



    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Romspert View Post
    oh thats back from when i was working on the recovery menu with the LG ally developer for the optimus C,he asked me not to specify because he was done with the scene already. I've mentioned we're friends in other post. no it's 2:15 in the morning, I asked users to not be walking banners here.Honestly I never really cared to hyperlink it the link was working.Thats fine with me, i'm not picky.
    And no go look my account is still active at PPA, I got tired of waiting around and asking for help so sat down and did the optimus C myself. You guys are starting an un needed site war.
    And i'm dyslexic bud, I make simple reading mistakes. Cut me a little slack on that.
    I prefer not to work on a device without an actual unit in hand. It makes a difference.

    And no my title was given to me after reviewing my work. I didnt set it the mods did BEFORE you could change them.
    Not starting no war between any sites. To me this has nothing to do with ppa. And I found posts,blog of you saying you were working with a dev for the CM7 Rom for the optimus too that you just so happened 'did yourself'. Yet you are not on any development forums as a developer, just a poster who happens to have a ROM for the OC.

    Every Dev prefers to have the phone in hand to dev for it it makes it easier, but not many demand $$ and hold out on dev'ing for it til they get said amount of money.

    I might just compile a list of all the links I found proving what I am saying...

  6. #35
    Supporting Member
    Reputation
    Reputation 22
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Canton, Ohio
    Posts
    288



    Quote Originally Posted by playfulGod View Post
    Not starting no war between any sites. To me this has nothing to do with ppa. And I found posts,blog of you saying you were working with a dev for the CM7 Rom for the optimus too that you just so happened 'did yourself'. Yet you are not on any development forums as a developer, just a poster who happens to have a ROM for the OC.

    Every Dev prefers to have the phone in hand to dev for it it makes it easier, but not many demand $$ and hold out on dev'ing for it til they get said amount of money.

    I might just compile a list of all the links I found proving what I am saying...
    Lol your looking into it too much honestly. This is just a flame war your doing. I dont have development status at android forums for god knows what reasons. The mods message me on there but I left the site and seldomly get on.They asked me for fresh links so it was acknowledged. Just walk away though, there is no point to what your doing. It'd be great if we could work together as a community, and as far as the donation thing I was just pissed over the lack of support on the optimus C. it saw very little until recently. So understand that portion of it. hearing gimmes all the time and when i release something it wasnt good enough.Now I just hold off until a final release

  7. #36
    Junior Member
    Points: 1,203, Level: 19
    Overall activity: 0%
    BlastGT1's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    DFW, TX
    Posts
    6



    Quote Originally Posted by chrisngrod View Post
    Just wanted to personally welcome anyone from PPA.

    Certain people have been banned previously due to their attitude. This forum will remain flame free and is not designed to turn away any member of the Cricket community. With all the members out there, we will not hesitate to lose one for the greater good.

    Be certain that we will be watching certain threads and individuals closely.


    Have fun people. This is all about getting the most from a cellular provider without breaking the bank. I'm tired and done for the night. Adios.
    Thank you for the welcome, you are most kind. We apologize for the inconvenience, but we're definitely not starting a PPA vs MCF war as someone would like people to believe, but rather a war against lies, against someone who would trash our site unfoundedly as well as hold members of any forum hostage for works they are alleged to have created until they receive a requisite amount of clicks or the sale of a phone. Nobody does that at PPA, and I'm sure you would not condone that here either. Trust me, we'd rather get along with other sites who are in the same niche, because the big sites don't care about any of us or our phones. This is supposed to be about community, and we will defend that community, from anyone, on any site. Other than one member who initially gave us a bad impression of this site, I personally find it quite likable, and if I were a Cricket customer rather than MetroPCS, I would definitely have MCF in my bookmarks.

    Thomas, don't make excuses for why you can't produce proof, ok? It's just not becoming of a person with the title of Developer. And how would I know which of several thousand member accounts on PPA is yours without being told? I'm not empathic, I don't read minds. And no, I wouldn't ban your account just because you talked smack. But it just goes right along with your character, the fact that you won't take the opportunity to come forward with your complaints to someone who is able and willing to do something about it, and instead continue to bag on the site. Hiding behind others is great until no one is willing to hide you.

    It's OK, I understand though, you won't come out and do something about your issues because they were just a way for you to get on your soapbox and try to make yourself look better. Please continue doing what you're doing. It will only prove us more and more correct as time passes. Sorry we ruined your donation drive with our posting of working recoveries and experimental MODs that people WANT to test, KNOWING the potential risks. Your spiel about doing it right doesn't hold water, because you won't even link to the proof you claim you have. Sorry, but I'm not a gopher, you can at least be a halfway decent human being and post links. Or not, and continue to tarnish your image further.
    Last edited by BlastGT1; 08-10-2011 at 01:39 AM.

  8. #37
    Supporting Member
    Reputation
    Reputation 22
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Canton, Ohio
    Posts
    288



    Quote Originally Posted by BlastGT1 View Post
    Thank you for the welcome, you are most kind. We apologize for the inconvenience, but we're definitely not starting a PPA vs MCF war as someone would like people to believe, but rather a war against lies, against someone who would trash our site unfoundedly as well as hold members of any forum hostage for works they are alleged to have created until they receive a requisite amount of clicks or the sale of a phone. Nobody does that at PPA, and I'm sure you would not condone that here either. Trust me, we'd rather get along with other sites who are in the same niche, because the big sites don't care about any of us or our phones. This is supposed to be about community, and we will defend that community, from anyone, on any site. Other than one member who initially gave us a bad impression of this site, I personally find it quite likable, and if I were a Cricket customer rather than MetroPCS, I would definitely have MCF in my bookmarks.

    Thomas, don't make excuses for why you can't produce proof, ok? It's just not becoming of a person with the title of Developer. And how would I know which of several thousand member accounts on PPA is yours without being told? I'm not empathic, I don't read minds. And no, I wouldn't ban your account just because you talked smack. But it just goes right along with your character, the fact that you won't take the opportunity to come forward with your complaints to someone who is able and willing to do something about it, and instead continue to bag on the site instead. Hiding behind others is great until no one is willing to hide you.

    It's OK, I understand though, you won't come out and do something about your issues because they were just a way for you to get on your soapbox and try to make yourself look better. Please continue doing what you're doing. It will only prove us more and more correct as time passes. Sorry we ruined your donation drive with our posting of working recoveries and experimental MODs that people WANT to test, KNOWING the potential risks. Your spiel about doing it right doesn't hold water, because you won't even link to the proof you claim you have. Sorry, but I'm not a gopher, you can at least be a halfway decent human being and post links. Or not, and continue to tarnish your image further.
    If you say so. My testers and finished product are looking better and better. I have a link up to my work for the optimus C. sorry guys your just flaming, theres no other way to explain it. again i'm allowed to have an opinion, I don't like your site. If that's an issue quite frankly you can kiss my ass. I don't have to like it and i'm not attacking it. Just calm down for once your not a mod here so please keep that in mind.

    And my image isnt tarnished in the slightest. I've proven myself and will continue to with a wonderful product

  9. #38
    Senior Member
    Points: 11,591, Level: 70
    Overall activity: 0%
    salas's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 49
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Houston, Texas, United States
    Posts
    1,677



    useless post. delete.

  10. #39
    Senior Member
    Points: 11,591, Level: 70
    Overall activity: 0%
    salas's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 49
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Houston, Texas, United States
    Posts
    1,677



    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Romspert View Post
    oh thats back from when i was working on the recovery menu with the LG ally developer for the optimus C,he asked me not to specify because he was done with the scene already. I've mentioned we're friends in other post. no it's 2:15 in the morning, I asked users to not be walking banners here.Honestly I never really cared to hyperlink it the link was working.Thats fine with me, i'm not picky.
    And no go look my account is still active at PPA, I got tired of waiting around and asking for help so sat down and did the optimus C myself. You guys are starting an un needed site war.
    And i'm dyslexic bud, I make simple reading mistakes. Cut me a little slack on that.
    I prefer not to work on a device without an actual unit in hand. It makes a difference.

    And no my title was given to me after reviewing my work. I didnt set it the mods did BEFORE you could change them.
    whats your ppa username?

  11. #40
    Junior Member
    Points: 1,203, Level: 19
    Overall activity: 0%
    BlastGT1's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    DFW, TX
    Posts
    6



    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Romspert View Post
    If you say so. My testers and finished product are looking better and better. I have a link up to my work for the optimus C. sorry guys your just flaming, theres no other way to explain it. again i'm allowed to have an opinion, I don't like your site. If that's an issue quite frankly you can kiss my ass. I don't have to like it and i'm not attacking it. Just calm down for once your not a mod here so please keep that in mind.

    And my image isnt tarnished in the slightest. I've proven myself and will continue to with a wonderful product
    ROFLMFAO!

    Yes, we're flaming. You're the only one who has said anything such as "kiss my ass". Our posts have contained not one single curse word. Nobody said you can't have an opinion, but by your definition of flaming, what you said about PPA is flaming, and like all the other things, you won't even back up THAT claim. And honestly, I don't care one whit about the fact that I'm not staff here. Obviously the staff here are capable enough to judge for themselves that we're not doing half of what you're insinuating. I feel sorry for them that they put up with someone like you, and I'm perfectly happy not having you contribute your negativity to PPA.

    You keep on believing that you're a great dev with a great reputation. And keep on evading the facts, when even the Mods here told you to post links and shut us up. There's only one reason you wouldn't do that, and it's because you have nothing.

    FYI, to the MCF staff, you are also more than welcome at PPA. If you happen to come by, please hit me up with a PM, as I like to give respect to staff of other sites who prove their integrity.

  12. #41
    Supporting Member
    Reputation
    Reputation 22
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Canton, Ohio
    Posts
    288



    they seem to have identified it already along with my facebook apparently.rather creepy.
    Anyways off to bed. i have work at 8. guys feel free to PM me if you'd like to continue this.

    oh and just saw your post. He locked the thread so i'm going to have to do it in the morning via Pm, again tired of discouraging new users via all the stuff your posting.it's all so negative. Ass is not a curse word, if it has a dictionary definition it should be fine. They've reviewed my work and honestly if you wanna see it all again PM ME. if not i'm going to sleep.k thanks guys.have a good night.
    Last edited by Thomas Romspert; 08-10-2011 at 01:54 AM.

  13. #42
    Verified Developer
    Points: 3,291, Level: 35
    Overall activity: 0%
    PlayfulGod's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 20
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    NW Georgia
    Posts
    355



    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Romspert View Post
    If you say so. My testers and finished product are looking better and better. I have a link up to my work for the optimus C. sorry guys your just flaming, theres no other way to explain it. again i'm allowed to have an opinion, I don't like your site. If that's an issue quite frankly you can kiss my ass. I don't have to like it and i'm not attacking it. Just calm down for once your not a mod here so please keep that in mind.

    And my image isnt tarnished in the slightest. I've proven myself and will continue to with a wonderful product
    you have links to ROM, no links to anything proving you did the work behind it. And yes you dont have to like ppa or any other site. And no I'm not flaming you, post proof you did the work and I will gladly apologize for saying you stole someone else work and posted it as yours.

    And a Developer doesnt get mad and hold release ransom because he feels unappreciated, he simply moves on to another project until he feels like going back and working on a older one. Just like isaac did and he never demanded donations, if he got frustrated he just didnt do anything for awhile.

    I just hope you dont release you top secret works right after someones does. And far as you've proven yourself, you barely been on the scene for 3 months and have more post soliciting for clicks than development.

    Like I said, check me out, you will find thousands of post of me helping others with issues, discussing development, mods, testing, and just being a part of the community in general.

  14. #43
    Senior Member
    Points: 11,591, Level: 70
    Overall activity: 0%
    salas's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 49
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Houston, Texas, United States
    Posts
    1,677



    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Romspert View Post
    they seem to have identified it already along with my facebook apparently.rather creepy.
    Anyways off to bed. i have work at 8. guys feel free to PM me if you'd like to continue this.

    oh and just saw your post. He locked the thread so i'm going to have to do it in the morning via Pm, again tired of discouraging new users via all the stuff your posting.it's all so negative. Ass is not a curse word, if it has a dictionary definition it should be fine. They've reviewed my work and honestly if you wanna see it all again PM ME. if not i'm going to sleep.k thanks guys.have a good night.
    whatever you say Dillon Hardin

  15. #44
    Supporting Member
    Reputation
    Reputation 22
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Canton, Ohio
    Posts
    288



    Quote Originally Posted by playfulGod View Post
    you have links to ROM, no links to anything proving you did the work behind it. And yes you dont have to like ppa or any other site. And no I'm not flaming you, post proof you did the work and I will gladly apologize for saying you stole someone else work and posted it as yours.

    And a Developer doesnt get mad and hold release ransom because he feels unappreciated, he simply moves on to another project until he feels like going back and working on a older one. Just like isaac did and he never demanded donations, if he got frustrated he just didnt do anything for awhile.

    I just hope you dont release you top secret works right after someones does. And far as you've proven yourself, you barely been on the scene for 3 months and have more post soliciting for clicks than development.

    Like I said, check me out, you will find thousands of post of me helping others with issues, discussing development, mods, testing, and just being a part of the community in general.
    Playfulgod with all due respect, Im going to have to grab all my work and proof for you but its 3am now.I need at least 5 hours of sleep. I'll provide it all for you tomorrow. Have a good night playfulgod.

  16. #45
    Supporting Member
    Reputation
    Reputation 22
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Canton, Ohio
    Posts
    288



    Quote Originally Posted by salas View Post
    whatever you say Dillon Hardin
    Still no clue who that is. Sorry bud. You have a good night too though.

 

 
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Officially rooted with recovery!!!
    By mexiking713 in forum Sprint HTC EVO 3D
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-30-2011, 05:36 PM
  2. LG Optimus C recovery
    By sillyputty in forum Cricket LG Optimus C
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-20-2011, 02:46 PM
  3. overclock kernel and recovery
    By Thomas Romspert in forum Cricket LG Optimus C
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-16-2011, 07:33 PM
  4. LG Optimus 2X gets ClockworkMod recovery
    By CU-News in forum Android News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-26-2011, 09:07 AM
  5. Clockwork recovery for G2 now in Rom Manager
    By CU-News in forum Android News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-09-2010, 11:34 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Advertise With Us?
Advertise with us? (Position 1 - Advertise with Us) Small Banner