Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Facebook/Contacts Sync

The only way I've seen to do that is by "sync all" which is not really what i want, i just want to syn the contacts that i have on my phone with their facebook or at least to get their picture in the contact card, has anyone found a way to do this? (without the joined contacts) also everytime i go into facebook it goes to "top news" is there a way i can have it automatically go into "most recent"? Thanks in advance

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 5.0%

Your question about the "top News" is simple. Just click on the "top news" on the top right and it gives you a choice of how you want to view the news feed. Now for the sync deal, I have not been able to do just the selected ones. I was thinking that if you grouped your contacts that would be a method but I haven't had the time to try that. I hope this helps.

Overall activity: 0%
    Customer Since
    Aug 2009
    Phone
    iPhone 4

Not sure this works on every phone, but if you have an option to "Join Contacts" together and have facebook set up as an account you can do it.

Quote Originally Posted by smitty68521 View Post
    Your question about the "top News" is simple. Just click on the "top news" on the top right and it gives you a choice of how you want to view the news feed. Now for the sync deal, I have not been able to do just the selected ones. I was thinking that if you grouped your contacts that would be a method but I haven't had the time to try that. I hope this helps.
    yea i've noticed that, but if i exit the application and then open it again, it'll automatically go to "top news" and i was wondering if i could just set it to go to the most recent and not have to be changing it everytime i access the app.

Quote Originally Posted by 154-4bdu114h View Post
    Not sure this works on every phone, but if you have an option to "Join Contacts" together and have facebook set up as an account you can do it.
    so far that's the only way i've been able to do that. access facebook and go to friends profiles and "join" it with the contact in my contacts BUT if i do that it overrides the name if i have for that contact in my phone with their facebook name. or is there at least an app i could use to just use their facebook pic with the contact info?

thanks for the replies,

i think i found a better way to sync contacts to facebook (at least i like it better) that wont change the contact info as i have it on my phone, Go to Contacts > the choose Streams > (you can use tweeter as well) Facebook > login, after you login go back to contacts select the contact you want, select Joined Contacts > Add Contacts and it'll give you suggested contacts (which for me it was right on 80% of the time) well that's what worked for me. but i guess maybe there's got to be another /better way to do it, which i'll keep on searching for. hope this might help someone.

Phone
    Huawei Ascend 2

I barely got the ascend2 today, and i just wanted to know how do you sync them in the first place

Phone
    Huawei Ascend II

There's an option to just sync and show your contacts. It's in account & sync settings

Thread Information