Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Fed up

Fed up

Im offically upset now. Im gnna have 2 go through the hassle of doing pics via email. I really wish this piece of crap ascend 2 would do wat I want but o well. Im stuck wit it.

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 0%

Quote Originally Posted by DaAscend2guy View Post
    Im offically upset now. Im gnna have 2 go through the hassle of doing pics via email. I really wish this piece of crap ascend 2 would do wat I want but o well. Im stuck wit it.
    There still isn't a solution to get MMS working? What did Cricket say about it?

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

Ya what steps have you/they done to fix the problem? Do they know if its your account or your phone? Seems the easiest way to tell is put another A2 on your account an see if that works.
    ** Don't PM if you need something. I will NOT respond**
    Start a thread and let the whole forum benefit form your questions and the answers we provide.

Supporting members get free ESN changes, along with more PMs, better signatures/avatars, and more!

Quote Originally Posted by Woof View Post
    Ya what steps have you/they done to fix the problem? Do they know if its your account or your phone? Seems the easiest way to tell is put another A2 on your account an see if that works.
    Is the store able to do that for them? Do you think it would depend on the corporate store or authorized dealer?

Oh, and Woof, I heard there are more "full-service" locations now. Do they have the ability to do everything that a corporate store can do?

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

Those locations are supposed to be able to. Being dealers, it doesnt mean they will do it. They should but some dealers dont really care that much and the new "powers" are going to mean more issues. Many dealers I know dont like dealing with "issues". The option to send customers away to the corp store appealed to many of them.
    Not how I look at it personally. I think the customer should only have to go to one place. But Cricket doesnt think every door needs those powers just yet.

If I was the OP I'd go to a corp store a POLITELY demand that they try another phone on his account to see if thats the problem. Thats basic troubleshooting and it costs them nothing bit time to do it. Just be polite but firm and demand satisfaction. Thats my advice.
    Wish I could do it for him to be honest.
    Start a thread and let the whole forum benefit form your questions and the answers we provide.

Supporting members get free ESN changes, along with more PMs, better signatures/avatars, and more!

Yea guys i appreciate it. Now we have come to find out my sisters and stepmoms ascends 2 do it as well. And its just verizon ppl i cant get stuff from which is a big hassle since all my contacts have verizon they said that since its verizon they cant do nothing bout it. O and to try it on diff phone they said would cost me bout 40 bucks idk y and it wuld take up 2 much of their time since they have other customers.

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

If it's verizon only, it might have to do with the picture size. vz has the file size limit set higher than cricket i believe and that may be the issue. Perhaps PlayfulGod or mraabhimself will see this and chime in. you might also pm one or both and see if they have any insight on the issue. I haven't seen the issue but once in my market and the phone had other issues as well so corp swapped it.

Have you tried any other messaging apps too see if its limited to the stock app? Might be worth a try. Go sms, handcent, chomp etc.

I went to handcent and nothin

Quote Originally Posted by Woof View Post
    Those locations are supposed to be able to. Being dealers, it doesnt mean they will do it. They should but some dealers dont really care that much and the new "powers" are going to mean more issues. Many dealers I know dont like dealing with "issues". The option to send customers away to the corp store appealed to many of them.
    Not how I look at it personally. I think the customer should only have to go to one place. But Cricket doesnt think every door needs those powers just yet.

If I was the OP I'd go to a corp store a POLITELY demand that they try another phone on his account to see if thats the problem. Thats basic troubleshooting and it costs them nothing bit time to do it. Just be polite but firm and demand satisfaction. Thats my advice.
    Wish I could do it for him to be honest.
    Yeah, I'm sure some dealers really go out of the way to help their customers and others just push them away. I'm hoping more people use the Store Feedback section so we can see which stores provide the best customer service.

Could any of you guys try 2 get them guys for me

Could any of you guys try 2 get them guys for me
    You can send them a Private Message with a link to this post asking. Do you know how to send one? If not, I'll explain.

Plz tell me how

Plz tell me how
    You're using the Android application, so I'm not exactly sure how you do it. I know you can hit the menu key on your phone (while you're using the application) and it should come up with "Private Messages". You can select that. If it gives you the option, type in PlayfulGod and/or mraabhimself.

Well file size is all tht can come up and im guessin thts the problem. Is wish there was someway 2 change tht and make tht work

Well file size is all tht can come up and im guessin thts the problem. Is wish there was someway 2 change tht and make tht work
    If you can find a messaging application that uses data it might work. I use Google Voice from time to time and MMS doesn't work through that though. If you can find another application that MMS will work with that might help.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information