Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

got my huawei ascend 2

justgot the huawei ascend 2 and I love it! I was dissapointed that it came in white but once u see it in person it looks great.... even tho it has a 600 mhz processor it is still fast and I havnt experienced any lag... overall it is a great phone and many people saw it as a dissapointment but once u own it u realize that this phone is absolutely worth it!

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 1.0%

Congrats man! I am wanting to get this phone for my wife, but just holding off just in case hell freezes over and I win the contest, lol

Overall activity: 0%

That's great! Enjoy your new phone.

sars101

i got it to day too. i hope some one creates the back of the phone a different color so i can swap it out im not into the white thing. i have notice sometimes i have to double click on a app just to open it and when im typing sometimes it doesnt catch my first letter. i hate the fact i got "navigation" app and "latitude" app and "maps" . and i also have "cricket 411" "places" which are very simliar. and "voice search" and "voice dialer" and my phone. im just saying i have alot of usless apps that came with the phone. they could had atleast orginized it instead of mixing them all up and dumping them on the home screen and the other home screen. im here chilling trying to put the apps in the right place but its no itouch when moving apps around with this ascend. plus i think this phone is trying to say i got fat fingers...

Overall activity: 0%

Phone
    Samsung Epic 4G

If you're into rooting/customizing your phone I'd definitely check into it (when the solutions become available). A lot of people root their phone just to get rid of bloatware (the default programs that come preinstalled and are unremovable) but be aware that it will probably void your warranty. So use this period to make sure your phone doesn't have any kinks in it that would require it to be returned to Cricket.

sars101

Quote Originally Posted by DestinedChaos View Post
    If you're into rooting/customizing your phone I'd definitely check into it (when the solutions become available). A lot of people root their phone just to get rid of bloatware (the default programs that come preinstalled and are unremovable) but be aware that it will probably void your warranty. So use this period to make sure your phone doesn't have any kinks in it that would require it to be returned to Cricket.
    i dont now much but i was reading to day about what you just said. i was looking at the phone and i saw somewhere that something could be compressed im not sure if those apps could be but what happens if i do it. would it just be like in storage mod until i open them back up right?

i should be getting this phone by monday and im so excited.. i think the white back will make it look very sleek

Overall activity: 3.0%
    Phone
    original Ascend

Quote Originally Posted by lovelycdc View Post
    i should be getting this phone by monday and im so excited.. i think the white back will make it look very sleek
    Awesome! Tell us how you like it I think the white looks good also! Nothing like getting a new phone

Hey am just wondering if you ever owned the optimus c and if the ascend 2 is better than the optimus c. Thanks.

just got my huawei ascend 2 and it is amazing

I'm hearing nothing but good things about this phone! Congrats on getting one you guys!

Phone
    Huawei Ascend 2

Just got my ascend 2, charging it now can't wait to start using it!

Thread Information