Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 0%

Question how do I Program my M865 phone

Ok, let me state right off the bat, that i am a "TOTAL Noob" when it comes to the cell phone Flashing/rooting/ thing, so please bear with me as i am unfamiliar with some of the terminology thrown around in here.

This is what i want to do...

1. I own a M865 and a ZTE SCORE. The ZTE is currently registered on my account with cricket, and i don't like it, so i obtained a M865 (which i really like alot).

2. I want to take the numbers from the ZTE Score and program the M865 so it becomes the phone that actually gets the calls, texts, and whatnot.

so my question(s) are/is:

HOW DO I PROGRAM THE NEW M865 with the information from the ZTE Score? (A detailed tutorial would be great!), or do i have to take both phones into a cricket store and have them do it. I'd like to do it myself, (I consider myself quite knowledgeable when it comes to computers etc, so i can follow a step by step guide (as long as i don't have to go all over the internet to get the parts and pieces i need to do it all)). i get lost when there is 3 or 4 browser windows open with about 10 to 20 tabs in each one.

Thank you in advance to ANYONE and EVERYONE who can help me figure this out.

================================================== ====

Ok well i see that this requerst is a pay service through the mods here, so i guess i will pay the 7.50 to change out the esn. thanks for all those who looked....
    Last edited by djadester43; 12-23-2011 at 12:05 PM. Reason: found the answer elsewhere

2. Remove this advertisement.

Thread Information