Sign Up Now FAQ
Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

 
Welcome to Cricket Users!



Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 23
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Points: 447, Level: 8
    Overall activity: 0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Fresno, CA
    Posts
    29
    Phone
    Huawei Ascend 2



    Huawei Ascend 2 or Huawei x5?

    From these two phones which one is going to be better? Please reply!

  2. Remove this advertisement.
  3. #2
    Senior Member
    Points: 51,481, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 0%
    avenue's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 51
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,805



    I haven't heard about the Huawei X5 for a while, so I'd go with the Huawei Ascend 2. I think the better phone would be the Huawei X5 though. I think it has a bigger screen and a better processor. Also, it records in 720p high definition if I remember correctly. I don't think the Huawei Ascend 2 records in high definition.

  4. #3
    Junior Member
    Points: 447, Level: 8
    Overall activity: 0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Fresno, CA
    Posts
    29
    Phone
    Huawei Ascend 2



    Quote Originally Posted by avenue View Post
    I haven't heard about the Huawei X5 for a while, so I'd go with the Huawei Ascend 2. I think the better phone would be the Huawei X5 though. I think it has a bigger screen and a better processor. Also, it records in 720p high definition if I remember correctly. I don't think the Huawei Ascend 2 records in high definition.
    And what you told me in another post, that the Huawei x5 was probably going to come out in December. And from reports I heard that the Huawei Glory might come out in November, and I think thats gonna be the phone to get! And also thanks for your opinion, I think I"m gonna get the Ascend 2

  5. #4
    Senior Member
    Points: 51,481, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 0%
    avenue's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 51
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,805



    Quote Originally Posted by sm559 View Post
    And what you told me in another post, that the Huawei x5 was probably going to come out in December. And from reports I heard that the Huawei Glory might come out in November, and I think thats gonna be the phone to get! And also thanks for your opinion, I think I"m gonna get the Ascend 2
    I heard from an unreliable source that the Huawei X5 is coming around December, but don't quote me on it.

    Yes, the Glory should be coming out in November, or somewhere around there.

    I'm glad you chose the Ascend 2. That should hold you off until November when the Glory comes out.

    Be sure to post what you think about the Ascend 2 when you get it.

  6. #5
    Junior Member
    Points: 447, Level: 8
    Overall activity: 0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Fresno, CA
    Posts
    29
    Phone
    Huawei Ascend 2



    Quote Originally Posted by avenue View Post
    I heard from an unreliable source that the Huawei X5 is coming around December, but don't quote me on it.

    Yes, the Glory should be coming out in November, or somewhere around there.

    I'm glad you chose the Ascend 2. That should hold you off until November when the Glory comes out.

    Be sure to post what you think about the Ascend 2 when you get it.
    Well if it does release in December I'll already have the Glory. And yes, I'll post on what I think of the Ascend 2.

  7. #6
    Senior Member
    Points: 51,481, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 0%
    avenue's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 51
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,805



    Quote Originally Posted by sm559 View Post
    Well if it does release in December I'll already have the Glory. And yes, I'll post on what I think of the Ascend 2.
    When the time comes, if you're trying to decide between the Glory and the X5, get the Glory! The Glory is the better phone, for sure.

    If price matters, then the X5 might be better for you because it will probably be cheaper. I'm not even sure if the X5 is still coming so we probably shouldn't think about that too much.

  8. #7
    Junior Member
    Points: 447, Level: 8
    Overall activity: 0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Fresno, CA
    Posts
    29
    Phone
    Huawei Ascend 2



    Quote Originally Posted by avenue View Post
    When the time comes, if you're trying to decide between the Glory and the X5, get the Glory! The Glory is the better phone, for sure.

    If price matters, then the X5 might be better for you because it will probably be cheaper. I'm not even sure if the X5 is still coming so we probably shouldn't think about that too much.
    But when the Glory comes out I'll Wait a month or two, to see what people think about it. And if it's what it looks like, I'll be sure to get it.

  9. #8
    Senior Member
    Points: 51,481, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 0%
    avenue's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 51
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,805



    Quote Originally Posted by sm559 View Post
    But when the Glory comes out I'll Wait a month or two, to see what people think about it. And if it's what it looks like, I'll be sure to get it.
    By then, it will probably be a little cheaper!

    Remember, a couple months after the Glory comes out yet another phone might be announced and released. Then, you'll really have trouble deciding between the two!

  10. #9
    Junior Member
    Points: 447, Level: 8
    Overall activity: 0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Fresno, CA
    Posts
    29
    Phone
    Huawei Ascend 2



    Quote Originally Posted by avenue View Post
    By then, it will probably be a little cheaper!

    Remember, a couple months after the Glory comes out yet another phone might be announced and released. Then, you'll really have trouble deciding between the two!
    Damm! That's a good point. But the Glory seems awesome! And if Cricket does release better phones, well I don't know. I'll just have to wait and see.

  11. #10
    Senior Member
    Points: 51,481, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 0%
    avenue's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 51
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,805



    Quote Originally Posted by sm559 View Post
    Damm! That's a good point. But the Glory seems awesome! And if Cricket does release better phones, well I don't know. I'll just have to wait and see.
    I think you should get the Glory the day it comes out.. You have 30 days to return it. Just make sure you don't talk a lot on it. It needs to have less than 30 minutes of talk time in order for it to be able to be returned.

    I want the Glory so bad..

  12. #11
    Junior Member
    Points: 447, Level: 8
    Overall activity: 0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Fresno, CA
    Posts
    29
    Phone
    Huawei Ascend 2



    Quote Originally Posted by avenue View Post
    I think you should get the Glory the day it comes out.. You have 30 days to return it. Just make sure you don't talk a lot on it. It needs to have less than 30 minutes of talk time in order for it to be able to be returned.

    I want the Glory so bad..
    Oh, Well I think I'll do that. Anyways I don't really talk that much, I usually just like to text. Thanks for heads up on the upcoming phones.

  13. #12
    Senior Member
    Points: 51,481, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 0%
    avenue's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 51
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,805



    Quote Originally Posted by sm559 View Post
    Oh, Well I think I'll do that. Anyways I don't really talk that much, I usually just like to text. Thanks for heads up on the upcoming phones.
    No problem..

    So, you just like text and Internet? Check out the discussion going on here: http://www.cricketusers.com/homepage...r-minutes.html

  14. #13
    Junior Member
    Points: 447, Level: 8
    Overall activity: 0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Fresno, CA
    Posts
    29
    Phone
    Huawei Ascend 2



    Quote Originally Posted by avenue View Post
    No problem..

    So, you just like text and Internet? Check out the discussion going on here: http://www.cricketusers.com/homepage...r-minutes.html
    I think the virgin mobile plan of $25/month with unlimited messaging and data, with 300 talk time minutes is the best plan for people like me! I wish Cricket could do this...

  15. #14
    Senior Member
    Points: 51,481, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 0%
    avenue's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 51
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,805



    Quote Originally Posted by sm559 View Post
    I think the virgin mobile plan of $25/month with unlimited messaging and data, with 300 talk time minutes is the best plan for people like me! I wish Cricket could do this...
    Yeah, I really think Cricket needs to compete with Virgin Mobile..

    I've actually considered switching to Virgin Mobile, but I'm loyal to Cricket. I'm hoping they will compete.

    I like Virgin Mobile's $40/month plan the best. It has 1,200 minutes and unlimited messaging and data if I remember correctly.

  16. #15
    Junior Member
    Points: 447, Level: 8
    Overall activity: 0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Fresno, CA
    Posts
    29
    Phone
    Huawei Ascend 2



    Quote Originally Posted by avenue View Post
    Yeah, I really think Cricket needs to compete with Virgin Mobile..

    I've actually considered switching to Virgin Mobile, but I'm loyal to Cricket. I'm hoping they will compete.

    I like Virgin Mobile's $40/month plan the best. It has 1,200 minutes and unlimited messaging and data if I remember correctly.
    Virgin Mobile sounds like its the best right now! But I'm also sticking with cricket, and I also think that Cricket has better phones than Virgin Mobile. So I'm just hoping that Cricket does make some plans that compete with Virgin Mobile!

 

 
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-16-2011, 09:42 PM
  2. What Do You Think of the Huawei Ascend 2?
    By avenue in forum Cricket Huawei Ascend 2 (M865)
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-12-2011, 09:21 PM
  3. Huawei Ascend is now available with Cricket
    By CU-News in forum Android News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-15-2010, 03:12 PM
  4. Review: Huawei Ascend
    By CU-News in forum Cricket News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-11-2010, 08:11 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Advertise With Us?
Advertise with us? (Position 1 - Advertise with Us) Small Banner