Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 0%

Huawei Ascend 2 Muve Music Upgrade

Cricket has this on their Facebook page:

Muve Music is now available for your Android powered Ascend II! Get UNLIMITED MUSIC when you upgrade your phone’s software and rate plan to Muve Music

For Muve Music service, you must have a Muve Music compatible phone, an Android Muve Music rate plan, and a Muve Music SD card. You will need to visit a Full Service Cricket store to obtain a free Muve Music SD card.

How to Upgrade Your Ascend II for Muve Music

To upgrade the software on your Huawei Ascend II handset you will need to visit a participating
    Cricket store.

Upgrades are available at Cricket Corporate Owned Stores and Exclusive Cricket Dealers only.

Click here

to find the store nearest you and refine your search for Cricket Wireless and Full Service locations only.

Upgrading the software on your Huawei Ascend II will enable your handset for Muve Music, Cricket’s Unlimited Music product. With Muve Music, Cricket is the first U.S. wireless carrier to offer consumers unlimited music (full track downloads, ringtones and ringback tones) as part of a new wireless rate plan.

If your Huawei Ascend II already has the Muve Music Icon in the Applications menu, or on your home screen, then you already have the most current version of software. If you are still unsure if you need to upgrade your software you can check out your current software version on your handset: go to:
    Menu>Settings>About Phone if your current version is Android Version 2.3.5 you have the most current software version.

FAQ

Q:Are there things I should do prior to visiting a Cricket store for the Huawei Ascend II (M865) upgrade?
    A: To help insure a successful upgrade of your Huawei Ascend II (M865) software, you should take the following steps:

Back-up your Photos/Videos from your SD card to your computer
    Click here

Completely charge your phone
    Locate a Full Service Cricket store
    Click here

Visit Full Service Cricket store
    Have handset upgraded
    Upgrade your rate plan to
    Android Muve Music

Receive your Free Muve Music SD Card

Q: Do I need to back up my data before I upgrade?

A: Yes, it is recommended and encouraged to back-up the data on your handset prior to upgrading your software. To back-up the data on your Huawei Ascend II handset you must have a Muve Music SD card installed in your phone. Once you have an SD card installed go to the All Backup application in your Application menu. Select the All Backup icon, click the Backup to SD icon, select/deselect your desired items, and click Backup.

Once you have upgraded the software on your Huawei Ascend II, return to the All Backup application, click Restore from SD, select the desired file, select/deselect your desired items, click Restore, select to either Overwrite the existing records or Add to existing records, and click Start restore. You will need to restart your phone before the restored data is available.

Q: Am I charged for this upgrade?
    A: There is no charge to upgrade the software on your Huawei Ascend II. If you want to enjoy all that Muve Music has to offer, you will need to be on the Android Muve Music rate plan.

Q: I already upgraded the software on my Huawei Ascend II and I am currently on the Muve Music Android Rate plan, why isn’t my Muve Music service Working?
    A: For Muve Music service you must have a Muve Music capable phone, a Muve Music rate plan, and a Muve Music SD card. You will need to visit a
    Full Service Cricket Store

to obtain a Muve Music SD card.

Run into issues or have more questions?

View FAQs

To learn more about Muve Music, please visit
    www.mycricket.com/Muve-Music

Source: Cricket Wireless (Facebook)

Last edited by avenue; 11-15-2011 at 05:42 PM.

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Phone
    samsung messenger2

Muve Music is on the come up!

Overall activity: 12.0%

wont allow me to upgrade.

Well here I am @ a cricket store to upgrade to Mice plan but the system wont allow me to! Wtf?

Overall activity: 0%
    Phone
    htc one sv

hope you get it working Raymond i have it on my ascend and it work great just so you know when you do get it working it will take up to 24 hours to start working after they change you plan

Overall activity: 12.0%

I think its cause i just finished my bridge pymnt. Ill call tech support later

Thread Information