Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

my computer wont read my acsend 2

i just had my computer fixed and it wont read my acsend 2... it has windows 7 anyone please help

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 12.0%

Quote Originally Posted by pmena11:35934
    i just had my computer fixed and it wont read my acsend 2... it has windows 7 anyone please help
    You know I had that problem myself. I have Win7 on two hdd's. I found that 1 install will recognize and 1 wont. Not sure what the issue is as I haven't had the chance to go thru and figure it out yet. But soon as I have some free time I'll track down the issue and post. In the mean time just Google the issue such as "Win7 USB not recognizing device"

Overall activity: 3.0%

or lol u could get the drivers off ur a2 and then... put the folder on ur desktop
    then go to control panel then device manager find ur device with the yellow ! then
    right click troubleshoot and then update driver, search ur desktop when it asks u then it should install
    if u still cant get it the drivers are here in the a2 guide section>>>>
    www.unleashedprepaids.com

I tryed udpdating the drivers but still no luck I also downloaded a software from huawei but nothing yet let me know if theirs anything to fix this.... thanks

Phone
    Ascend 2

Everytime i have a driver issue with phone what i do is make sure the driver is installed then turn the PC off and make sure it completely reboots then first thing you do after it reboots is plug the phone in and see if the PC recognizes the Device. You might also try doing a hard reboot on ur ascend 2 as well by removing the battery with the phone on then reinserting it and turning the phone back on. Hopefully these 2 things take care of ur problem.

Gman

Phone
    Ascend 860 2.3.5

i had the same problem , the key word to repair is usb drivers yes you need the original one. since it pre loaded in the smart phone but if u notice its 3 drivers that is having a problem , that adb driver, that mobile adapter and u can find the original at the huawei ascend site i am new to this if i figure out how to pm you a copy of the drivers i will

Hopefully u can send me those drivers cause I'm up to my head with this.... thanks brains

Sent from my M865 using Tapatalk

Phone
    Ascend 860 2.3.5

i am still trying but u still have the drivers on the phone plug phone to pc and try and mount but tell me what is the phone doing.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=85205HN4

Last edited by BRAINS; 12-13-2011 at 03:04 PM. Reason: had to ad link

Ok I think Ive got to work I did what u said I reset my fone plug it to my PC and its reading the a2 ill chek again thus afternoon when I get back from work... thank u for ur support I was getting to the point of breaking my fone lol

Sent from my M865 using Tapatalk

Overall activity: 2.0%

It must have worked, if it didn't we would of heard from u. If it DID work for ya, posting what u did and how it went wouldn't hurt.

Phone
    Ascend 860 2.3.5

the way it works is you have to have your service pack is up to date on your computer. second have the download so u can open up on your computer, u want to update all drivers cut the computer off when all downloads are complete. once u reset the computer and turn back on the drivers should be downloaded now you want to plug your device usb connection .........

Phone
    Ascend 860 2.3.5

well this is the season to be jolly. i have run across a way to check and download updated drivers with out all the salt in your eyes so u cant see. first off go to this website june fabrics pda technology.com please select the proper phone u have a android ....... follow the direction and be sure to plug up device usb to your computer and proceed ....... i know it works i tryed it on my vista after restoring my laptop ......goodluck and happy new year to u

sorry u guys ididnt post back soon... my computer went dead "virus attack" and i asked around if vista was good to keep or load windows 7 so im a windows 7 now.... well about the fone i restored it back company settings and the computer read the fone after that... hopefuly it works for u guys aswell... dont for get to backup... thanks u guys just.... waiting for my evo to arrive so u guys can help me ok

Thread Information