Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Pictures in gallery

Excuse me if this subject has been discussed, I'm new here, I am unable to move my pictures that I take from the camera file to my SD Card so that I can move them to my computer, is it possible, also, in text mode, my contact list is a list from my gmail account that has a number of contacts that I have deleted a long time ago and some are spam contacts that were put in unwanted and I can not find a way to clean that list up on my phone. Can anyone help?

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 0%

Are you sure the pictures aren't on the MicroSD card already? I would think it would save there automatically. If not, when you're look at a picture, try pressing the menu button to see what options you have.

When you log in to your Google account from a computer, are the contacts there? If they are, try to delete them from your computer. Then see if you can "re-sync" to update your contacts on your phone.

Thanks for your reply, I did check my card, it's the same card I used off my old phone and only has the images that were on there originally. The menu options only offer sending the photos via email , Bluetooth etc. My contacts are cleaned up on my computer and that's a good idea to re-sync, now I need to figure out how to do that, it seems like I have heard distant grumblings of other Ascend owners not having full control over their photos.

Quote Originally Posted by cookseyw View Post
    Thanks for your reply, I did check my card, it's the same card I used off my old phone and only has the images that were on there originally. The menu options only offer sending the photos via email , Bluetooth etc. My contacts are cleaned up on my computer and that's a good idea to re-sync, now I need to figure out how to do that, it seems like I have heard distant grumblings of other Ascend owners not having full control over their photos.
    I can't find any settings for the images either, but in order to re-sync you should be able to do it by going to "Settings", "Accounts & sync" and then pressing the refresh button next to your account.

---------- Post added at 01:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 PM ----------

If you used the card in your old phone, maybe you can transfer everything you want to keep to your computer, and then "format" the card. This will erase everything and you can start new. Just in case for some reason the card is still set up for your old phone.

I don't know if this will make a difference, but you can try it.

Customer Since
    Aug 2009
    Phone
    iPhone 4

What phone do you have??

Phone
    htc one sv

did you try opening file manager and opening sdcard and looking in file called DCIM that is where i found them on my ascend hope that helps

Thumbs up

That did it, thank you so much ! I did go to File Manager earlier and to the SD card which showed 0 Bytes so I didn't open it up. Now I can go to my local Cricket store and educate the service desk who couldn't help me find the solution and the users guide certainly wasn't any help. Boy, don't forget your password to log into the forum, they make you jump through hoops to log on again. Thanks again, you made my day ! GO TEXANS !

---------- Post added at 10:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 AM ----------

Problem solved thanks to DROB , here's my reply to good ole DROB, That did it, thank you so much ! I did go to File Manager earlier and to the SD card which showed 0 Bytes so I didn't open it up. Now I can go to my local Cricket store and educate the service desk who couldn't help me find the solution and the users guide certainly wasn't any help. Boy, don't forget your password to log into the forum, they make you jump through hoops to log on again. Thanks again, you made my day ! GO TEXANS !

Phone
    htc one sv

Quote Originally Posted by cookseyw View Post
    That did it, thank you so much ! I did go to File Manager earlier and to the SD card which showed 0 Bytes so I didn't open it up. Now I can go to my local Cricket store and educate the service desk who couldn't help me find the solution and the users guide certainly wasn't any help. Boy, don't forget your password to log into the forum, they make you jump through hoops to log on again. Thanks again, you made my day ! GO TEXANS !

---------- Post added at 10:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 AM ----------

Problem solved thanks to DROB , here's my reply to good ole DROB, That did it, thank you so much ! I did go to File Manager earlier and to the SD card which showed 0 Bytes so I didn't open it up. Now I can go to my local Cricket store and educate the service desk who couldn't help me find the solution and the users guide certainly wasn't any help. Boy, don't forget your password to log into the forum, they make you jump through hoops to log on again. Thanks again, you made my day ! GO TEXANS !
    was glad to help

Thread Information