Sign Up Now FAQ
Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

 
Welcome to Cricket Users!



Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 16 to 26 of 26
  1. #16
    Supporting Member
    Reputation
    Reputation 22
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Canton, Ohio
    Posts
    288



    wasnt calling out you guys. But feel free to remove my account. If you wont believe someones work is their own and apparently PG has a record of doing this

  2. Remove this advertisement.
  3. #17
    Senior Member
    Points: 51,481, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 0%
    avenue's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 51
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,805



    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Romspert View Post
    wasnt calling out you guys. But feel free to remove my account. If you wont believe someones work is their own and apparently PG has a record of doing this
    We're still looking into this and will get back to you.

    Thanks!

    -Avenue

  4. #18
    Verified Developer
    Points: 3,291, Level: 35
    Overall activity: 0%
    PlayfulGod's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 20
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    NW Georgia
    Posts
    355



    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Romspert View Post
    wasnt calling out you guys. But feel free to remove my account. If you wont believe someones work is their own and apparently PG has a record of doing this
    All I will say is provide the proof you did what you claim, shouldnt be all that hard to do if you in fact did the work. I have the proof to back up my statements and have provided it to the mods here and will any other site that wants/needs it.

    And just a FYI, there is a 'BIG' difference between porting a ROM and cooking/modding it to work on a similar phone.


    MYCF Staff,

    Sorry but posers get on my last nerve

  5. #19
    Senior Member
    Points: 51,481, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 0%
    avenue's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 51
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,805



    Quote Originally Posted by PlayfulGod View Post
    All I will say is provide the proof you did what you claim, shouldnt be all that hard to do if you in fact did the work. I have the proof to back up my statements and have provided it to the mods here and will any other site that wants/needs it.

    And just a FYI, there is a 'BIG' difference between porting a ROM and cooking/modding it to work on a similar phone.


    MYCF Staff,

    Sorry but posers get on my last nerve
    Thomas, please go ahead and provide any proof that what you said you have been developing is actually yours.

    Thank you.

  6. #20
    Supporting Member
    Reputation
    Reputation 22
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Canton, Ohio
    Posts
    288



    Quote Originally Posted by PlayfulGod View Post
    All I will say is provide the proof you did what you claim, shouldnt be all that hard to do if you in fact did the work. I have the proof to back up my statements and have provided it to the mods here and will any other site that wants/needs it.

    And just a FYI, there is a 'BIG' difference between porting a ROM and cooking/modding it to work on a similar phone.


    MYCF Staff,

    Sorry but posers get on my last nerve
    whatever helps you sleep at night. Like I stated I pulled everything.Being the only dev for the C the scene will suffer. I dont care at this point.

  7. #21
    Supporting Member
    Reputation
    Reputation 22
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Canton, Ohio
    Posts
    288



    Quote Originally Posted by avenue View Post
    Thomas, please go ahead and provide any proof that what you said you have been developing is actually yours.

    Thank you.
    Already did a long time ago when you gave me the status.I pulled the post and blog. Being the only person whos worked on the phone its a simple thing.But honestly let me finish dealing with this funeral and get home and ill post whatever.However that will be it for a site with no loyalty.

  8. #22
    Verified Developer
    Points: 3,291, Level: 35
    Overall activity: 0%
    PlayfulGod's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 20
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    NW Georgia
    Posts
    355



    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Romspert View Post
    whatever helps you sleep at night. Like I stated I pulled everything.Being the only dev for the C the scene will suffer. I dont care at this point.
    Thomas I already have the src and the device configs and can compile a ROM for the OC, so no, no one will suffer w/o your cooked up work. If you would do a lil googling, you would see it would take a whole lot more than an hour to port over a ROM verses cooking/modding someone else's ROM.

  9. #23
    Supporting Member
    Reputation
    Reputation 22
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Canton, Ohio
    Posts
    288



    Quote Originally Posted by PlayfulGod View Post
    Thomas I already have the src and the device configs and can compile a ROM for the OC, so no, no one will suffer w/o your cooked up work. If you would do a lil googling, you would see it would take a whole lot more than an hour to port over a ROM verses cooking/modding someone else's ROM.
    K whatever you say.

  10. #24
    Phone Whore(;
    Points: 403,471, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 0%
    knewsom32's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 35
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    588
    Phone
    Apple iPhone 5



    I don't want another post on this thread unless it's talking about the pre-release program.

    Until then, contact the mods. I don't see how it can be so difficult to provide proof of something if you really did it, if you didn't do it, man up to it. Not accusing, just throwing stuff out there.

    Enough is enough. I want this forum up and running like it used to be without all this pre-k nonsense.
    *Please PM me ONLY if you have posted in the forum, and I have not replied. Thank you.*

    Wanna know how I became a SuperMod?? I got engaged to the creator of the site. (;

    Find devices to flash to Cricket here (refine the search to find the phone model you desire).
    Feel free to donate so we can get more devices to write tutorials on!
    GreenK45 - Automatic proxy setup (u2nl/autostart) for Android flashed phone users on the $45 plan. Now available on the Android Market!

  11. #25
    Supporting Member
    Reputation
    Reputation 22
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Canton, Ohio
    Posts
    288



    Quote Originally Posted by knewsom32 View Post
    I don't want another post on this thread unless it's talking about the pre-release program.

    Until then, contact the mods. I don't see how it can be so difficult to provide proof of something if you really did it, if you didn't do it, man up to it. Not accusing, just throwing stuff out there.

    Enough is enough. I want this forum up and running like it used to be without all this pre-k nonsense.
    Im 350 miles from my desktop.Right now its more challenging than you think.

  12. #26
    Phone Whore(;
    Points: 403,471, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 0%
    knewsom32's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 35
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    588
    Phone
    Apple iPhone 5



    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Romspert View Post
    Im 350 miles from my desktop.Right now its more challenging than you think.
    Oh how grand! So when you get back to a desktop you will provide us mods with information? Terrific. Until then, I don't want anymore accusations or trouble. From anyone. If there is, it will result in an automatic ban. If anyone has an issue, contact one of the mods.

    Sent from my HTC EVO 3D using Tapatalk.
    *Please PM me ONLY if you have posted in the forum, and I have not replied. Thank you.*

    Wanna know how I became a SuperMod?? I got engaged to the creator of the site. (;

    Find devices to flash to Cricket here (refine the search to find the phone model you desire).
    Feel free to donate so we can get more devices to write tutorials on!
    GreenK45 - Automatic proxy setup (u2nl/autostart) for Android flashed phone users on the $45 plan. Now available on the Android Market!

 

 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. FAQ: Can I use Cricket with the Lifeline Credit Program?
    By avenue in forum General Discussion / FAQ
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-21-2011, 12:24 PM
  2. Best Buy 'Buy Back' program free for a limited time
    By CU-News in forum Android News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-07-2011, 12:49 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-04-2011, 05:41 PM
  4. Last chance to sign up for Swiftkey beta program
    By CU-News in forum Android News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-04-2011, 11:15 PM
  5. Swype reopens beta program for all!
    By CU-News in forum Android News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-20-2010, 06:10 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Advertise With Us?
Advertise with us? (Position 1 - Advertise with Us) Small Banner