Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Overall activity: 0%

Please Help! I have never programmed a phone before.

I am pretty tech savvy, but there are some stuff on this forum I can't follow. Like what files do I need to download and where do I find them? I downloaded cnma workshop and qpst, what else do I need? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Recognized Dev |Łĝıť.|

Quote Originally Posted by josephmarquez2 View Post
    I am pretty tech savvy, but there are some stuff on this forum I can't follow. Like what files do I need to download and where do I find them? I downloaded cnma workshop and qpst, what else do I need? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Cdma workshop and Qpst are the main programs youll be using for programming the phone. If you dont know how to use qpst there is a section on this forum with pictures. Check it out.

I already downloaded these software, now what?

Recognized Dev |Łĝıť.|

I already downloaded these software, now what?
    go here to learn how to use it.

QPST Tutorial with Pictures (Cricket)

ok, I am going though the tutorial, but it says that I need the drivers for my phone and the phone needs to be in diagnostic mode. Where do I get the drivers and how do I put the phone in diagnostic mode?

Recognized Dev |Łĝıť.|

ok, I am going though the tutorial, but it says that I need the drivers for my phone and the phone needs to be in diagnostic mode. Where do I get the drivers and how do I put the phone in diagnostic mode?
    Itll help if you posted which phone you have. If its a android to get into diag mode you dial ##3424#. Im sure the drivers are already posted in the forum, please search for your model and youll find the drivers.

Overall activity: 4.0%

cdma ws

Hey I have been trying to download cdma workshop for the last two hours and all links I have tried tell me they are infected with a Trojan virus. What link did you use and how did you make it work?

Recognized Dev |Łĝıť.|

Quote Originally Posted by kr8zeivan View Post
    Hey I have been trying to download cdma workshop for the last two hours and all links I have tried tell me they are infected with a Trojan virus. What link did you use and how did you make it work?
    Cdma workshop 2.7 is cracked, antivirus's will indicate that it has a virus BUT this virus does NOT infect your computer in anyway. All its used is to crack the cw 2.7. In order to use it youll have to disable you antivirus like me and everyone else to use it. If you feel uncomfortable using it, you can always try the demo from the official cdma workshop site. I never use it since Qpst does basically the same thing and doesnt require to buy it.

The computer is reading the phone, but the tutorial is saying to enter the spc number, when i followed the instructions a box appeard to enter the spc number and it was filled with all 00000's. I pressed ok, but then it said that was incorrect. I pressed ok one more time and the dialog box went away, Do I now enter the min from the sprint phone or the min from the cricket phone I now have?

Recognized Dev |Łĝıť.|

The computer is reading the phone, but the tutorial is saying to enter the spc number, when i followed the instructions a box appeard to enter the spc number and it was filled with all 00000's. I pressed ok, but then it said that was incorrect. I pressed ok one more time and the dialog box went away, Do I now enter the min from the sprint phone or the min from the cricket phone I now have?
    If the spc says its incorrect then you need to get the spc. try 468346. If that doesnt work and you have your phone rooted then download mslreader from the market to get your spc. Once you have your spc you can continue.

I entered the spc you gave me and it worked. I am following the steps, but I am at the ppp config and adjusting the um but there is no value in the tethered nai, what do I put there?

Recognized Dev |Łĝıť.|

I entered the spc you gave me and it worked. I am following the steps, but I am at the ppp config and adjusting the um but there is no value in the tethered nai, what do I put there?
    under "um" it should be right above the username/ if its red and black crossed out then click in the box and hit "ctrl+d" it will enable it. Under "am" the tethering wi;; be greyed out so dont worry about that one.

No, there is nothing in that field. I thought I had entered the correct spc, but I was mistaken. I rooted the phone and downloaded mslreader and the app says that it has read all binary paths and cannot find the code. What do I do know?

Recognized Dev |Łĝıť.|

No, there is nothing in that field. I thought I had entered the correct spc, but I was mistaken. I rooted the phone and downloaded mslreader and the app says that it has read all binary paths and cannot find the code. What do I do know?
    alright if that didnt work then youll have to use cdma workshop to get the Spc. 2.7 will work just fine since thats what im always using. Plug in the phone in debugging mode(found in Settings/applications/development/) and click connect (after you put the correct port) then read. go to "Security"tab and go to SPC section. change Method to "LG" then click read. should give you the correct spc.

got it! ok so now I went back in to qpst and read from phone and it auto filled all the boxes exept for tethered nai still. Do I just ignore that and write to the phone anyway?

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information