Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Overall activity: 0%

OK, I have changed my plann to $55 plan, I downloaded the greenk45 apk and ran it and my phone is still not able to access the internet of send mms. What am I missing?

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 99.0%
    Phone
    3VO

ok if u on the 55 plan u don't need the greenk45 but do get 3g upload only(arrow point up). You may be on the mex 55 plan if you went to a store to have it done. For mms u need the apn files on the tutorial for lg optimus s.

what apn files? I don't know what I am doing wrong. I have followed the entire tutorial and adjusted everything accordingly. I programmed another phone exactly the same way as before, but now this phone is only showing 1x, no 3g. I don't know what the problem is, the phone still will not access the internet or mms text.
    Last edited by josephmarquez2; 11-09-2011 at 09:58 PM.

ok, I was reading another thread and I found out that part of the problem is that I am running sw version zv9 not zvd but I don't know how I did this considering I am using the same files and the cricket_optimus_rom. How do I get it to zvd?

I figured out how to get my phone on the zvd and rooted the phone and reinstalled the cricket optimus rom. I tried to run greenk45 and it ran all night and didn't do anything.

Recognized Dev |Łĝıť.|

Quote Originally Posted by josephmarquez2 View Post
    I figured out how to get my phone on the zvd and rooted the phone and reinstalled the cricket optimus rom. I tried to run greenk45 and it ran all night and didn't do anything.
    This phone requires the $55 plan, Greenk45 will not work on this phone. No proxies are necessary for this one. Just follow the Optimus S tutorial and you should bw golden :

I did follow the tutorial, I adjusted the m.ip and ppp config according to the instructions, I loaded the custom cricket_optimus_rom and even tried the eris_mms_solution and nothing. No internet, NO MMS! I am getting frustrated already. Let me tell you exactly what I did and you tell me if I am missing anything. First I convereted the sw version to zvd, then I loaded gingerbreak to obtain root. I then loaded su, I used the ckt optimus s new optimus root method to load a custom recovery. I rebooted in custom recovery and erased user data/factory reset, erased cache data, entered advanced menu and wiped dalvik cache. Then I flashed from sd card the cricket optimus s rom. and the ota stop buggin zip. I then rebooted the phone. I then used cdma ws 2.7 and read the spc and changed it to 000000. After that I closed ws and opened qpst and changed the nam name to cricket and changed the mid and min, I loaded the cricket/sprint 4900 hybrid prl, then I changed the m.ip profiles 0 and 1 to (mynumber)@mycricket.com, I changed the ha and aaa passwords to cricket, I changed the mn-ha-spi to 12c and mn-aaa-spi to 2 and dmu public and mobile to 0, changed the home address to 0.0.0.0, the primary ha to 68.28.15.12 and the secondary to 68.28.31.12, changed the mobile ip behavior to mob+simp and changed reg retry intervals to 1750ms, I went into ppp config and changed um username and tethered nai to (mynumber)@mycricket.com, same thing with AN username and password to cricket.

I downloaded an apn manager, is there an apn setting that will allow my internet and mms to work?

Did everyone just give up on me? I still don't have internet or mms. Please read my last posts and tell me what you think. Thank you.

Phone
    LG Optimus S

Here is the apn file. I don't know if that's what you need worth a try. Have you read the updated tutorial with the new Scott Pilgrim Rom? I think it goes in /system/data/ backup your current one. and make the permissions the same as orginal rw-rw---- I think. 1X might mean the area that you are in. but it should still work.
    Attached Files Attached Files

I opened the apn file, but I don't know how to use it to program my phone. And I don't know where to find the updated tutorial with the scott pilgram rom. Please advise what I should do.

Overall activity: 99.0%
    Phone
    3VO

It is probably in the xda forums

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Phone
    LG Optimus S

It's here ISA ABDULLAH Updated it a couple of days ago. Even in the same Subforum.

Ok, this is weird I have been messing with this phone for awhile now. Nothing was working until today I started messing around with my wifes old phone which I had dropped in milk to see if it still worked and the internet on her phone was working and the phone isn't even on the cricket plan. So I re-flashed my phone and now internet is working, but still no mms. I went in and changed the phone number in the apn-backup.xml file and saved it, I erased the apns and restored from backupandrestore app. but no mms still. By the way i forgot to mention that I am on the $35 plan yet I have internet, how is this possible?

Recognized Dev |Łĝıť.|

##3282#

Go to advance,

Scroll to.mmsc

Enter

http://mms.mycricket.com/servlets/mms

Fixed mms.

Change cameras resolution to 640x480
    Sent from my Thunderbolt 4G using Tapatalk

Add me on Facebook.com/oriax123

If I helped you, please click '*' at the bottom left of that post.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread Information