Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Overall activity: 0%

Sorry to bring post back from dead but i have a verizon galaxy SCH-I905 is it possible to flash this one for cricket 3G and other stuffs. Please send me a pm on how this was done. Having a hardtime installing the drivers for this tablet after i set the PhoneUtil part to modems. Its reads INFT0 and INFT 1 etc. Something wrong here? Maybe i have the wrong drivers but thats the one for this model any answers would help.

2. Remove this advertisement.

Quote Originally Posted by cricketpos View Post
    Sorry to bring post back from dead but i have a verizon galaxy SCH-I905 is it possible to flash this one for cricket 3G and other stuffs. Please send me a pm on how this was done. Having a hardtime installing the drivers for this tablet after i set the PhoneUtil part to modems. Its reads INFT0 and INFT 1 etc. Something wrong here? Maybe i have the wrong drivers but thats the one for this model any answers would help.

currently working on this... getting the tools to recognize the tab is the issue, if we can get the samsung pst dll we'll probably have it done quickly

I have the SCh-I800 also have gotten it to recognize just like the sprint and can recieve text messages but cant send them out. Also 3g is suppose to automatically work but when i got back into QPST it has erased the mycricket.com on my phone number and replaced it with verizons info. Hopefully there will be a full write up soon and a way to unlock the phone capabilities of these tablets.

Overall activity: 99.0%
    Phone
    3VO

Quote Originally Posted by cricketpos View Post
    I have the SCh-I800 also have gotten it to recognize just like the sprint and can recieve text messages but cant send them out. Also 3g is suppose to automatically work but when i got back into QPST it has erased the mycricket.com on my phone number and replaced it with verizons info. Hopefully there will be a full write up soon and a way to unlock the phone capabilities of these tablets.
    About the nv items.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Flash NAM info in a newer version of QPST (>300 build) then use QPST build 215 to fix the Data setting on the two tabs you normally prog. It will stick until you try to flash anything else again.

Overall activity: 2.0%

i live in columbus ohio and i have 2 samsung galaxy tabs i need flashed. does anyone do this/?? i don't want to attempt it myself

Phone
    3VO

Quote Originally Posted by maggie View Post
    i live in columbus ohio and i have 2 samsung galaxy tabs i need flashed. does anyone do this/?? i don't want to attempt it myself
    I can help but u will need teamviewer. Download from cnet or other site.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Phone
    3VO

Got myself a verizon Tab. Use anycut to get keystring and it works as dialer but can't get the 3g to work. I don't have in plan yet but I want to see if it would work just like that. I found a bunch of codes for the galaxy tab and they work fine line if you want the phoneult [*#7284# (USB I2C Mode Control)]. I believe it the verizon data service month to month activation.
    Just getting pass that will make it work but am not sure or once it on a plan dialing *228 or *22806 to get to switch will change it. Who know. I will keep at it.

New to this... ordered a samsung galaxy tab 7 (sprint version), plan to flash it to cricket. I currently have a hauwie assend with the $55 data plan. How do I clone my tablet to my phone. I still want the phone to work, but I want to be able to use the tablet in place of it as well, not just for data. Any ideas?
    Also, is there a free version of cdma workshop? If so where can I get it, been googling for a week now with no luck.

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    New to this... ordered a samsung galaxy tab 7 (sprint version), plan to flash it to cricket. I currently have a hauwie assend with the $55 data plan. How do I clone my tablet to my phone. I still want the phone to work, but I want to be able to use the tablet in place of it as well, not just for data. Any ideas?
    Also, is there a free version of cdma workshop? If so where can I get it, been googling for a week now with no luck.
    The term cloning has negative connotations. It's usually meant to describe the illegal activity of copying an ESN to allow to devices to function on the same phone number. I'd stay away from that.

Start at the beginning of the thread or OP (original post).
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

Has anyone got full talk txt & data working on Samsung Galaxy Tab 7(sprint) with Cricket $55p/mo. Plan?
    Also, what's the best dialer apk? (For tab)
    Finally, anyone know how to make wifi hotspot work on galaxy tab w/Cricket?

has any one figured out how to get 3g package working for the 4.0 ics rom yeti love the rom but hate that its only for wifi i tried almost everything i dont want to ruin my flash is there any help out there

Supporting Member

I have a question about this tablet being on cricket..Can i use my existing number I have from cricket to use on phone and tablet..or do I have to get a whole new number just for this device?

Phone
    3VO

Quote Originally Posted by SICKLIFE View Post
    I have a question about this tablet being on cricket..Can i use my existing number I have from cricket to use on phone and tablet..or do I have to get a whole new number just for this device?
    U want to make calls or text. Using the same # or just the web. To make calls or text. You will need to get a new #. Just to have the tablet with web will need to get the 10 tether because of tether will pop up every so often.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Supporting Member

what is 10 tether? if I use it to talk and text, what apps would work for dialing or making calls? would I use Bluetooth device or head phones with mic?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information