Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Overall activity: 0%

RE:

As do I and I have the same prob w/ all after about 300-500 apps according which phone I use... w/ the merc it takes about 300-400 apps b4 the booting begins I then take a few apps away POW, Prob solved every time. Take a look for urself if u don't believe me... http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=25563

Just take ur memory card out of ur handset & if the booting stops then at least u will know if it is a Google prob & not ur own... btw Salas... thanx for ur work w/ these phones my 3 teens r all on cricket phones (couldn't afford nothing more for 3 teens lol) they r all 3 rooted & running tip top cause of ur work & instruction! Keep it up my friend.

2. Remove this advertisement.

Which phones? If you can afford 3 mercurys im sure you can afford better service lol

Sent from my M886

And who needs 400apps?

Sent from my M886

RE:

lmao! Hey man I'm just tryna help someone w/ a prob & if they have a ton of apps & they do as I said & it works then prob solved! Obviously alotta people do. As to ur ? About affording better service... do u have a 14, 15 & 16 year old & a text/talk hungry wife to go w/ ur own talk time, mms, SMS & data needs?!? If not for cricket I'd b broke paying phone bills alone let alone a mortgage, 3 car payments & all the other bills we struggle to pay for! Lol everyone else n this one horse town has cricket as well so mobile to mobile (same network) in other carriers plans is a no go here buddy. Besides... I been w/ 'em all & cricket is definitely the only option for my family! I Been on & off w/ cricket since the shi**y beginning & they have grown n2 Pretty good coverage area company after all these years I have a jail broken iPhone 4s as well (company phone) believe it or not there r places it wont pickup here that my cricket will! Any how... hope my advise helps out if anyone else experiences this prob & thanx again for ur hard work devs!

BTW... check out the link I posted & see for urself... its not just the merc its ANY phone running 2.3.5 & above.

Ahh i see. Im actually THE 15 year old lol. But I'm moving to Verizon when i get payed. 40$ a month samsung galaxy s3, 4gig data, talk and text. If you ask me that's a EFFIN STEAL.

Sent from my M886

Re

That is a steal no doubt I would do the same but I owe previous bills to Verizon & at&t so they want large ($400) deposits "PER" line! Lol ima stick w/ our crickets for sure!

i do too. Thank God for my brother in laws family plan

Sent from my M886

Overall activity: 3.0%
    Phone
    Huawei Mercury

Wow, I had no idea about it being a bug within Google's software... I just thought it was something to do with how certain apps used thr memory or something jacked up with titanium backup but it's nice to know that it's nothing I'm doing wrong. It makes perfect sense as I was using about 346 apps (I'm a gamer, what can I say) but I cut it down to about 294 and the issue is completely gone. I'm really glad I figured this out with everyone's help because I was about to light my merc on fire lol. Btw, nice avatar pic ghostweapon, I freakin loved Heroes.

Banned
    Overall activity: 1.0%

turn your service off a few months and PAY THE BILL YOU USED the service.. then they will turn you back on cheaper..

re

Glad I could help! I had the same prob, drove me nuts forever!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information