Sign Up Now FAQ
Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

 
Welcome to Cricket Users!



Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 230
  1. #61
    Senior Member
    Points: 3,702, Level: 38
    Overall activity: 92.0%
    TrillBill_Vol1's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 12
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    785
    Phone
    Mercury M886



    Quote Originally Posted by jhinojosa1981 View Post
    Can you use nova launcher on gb thinking of going back till official update

    Sent from my M886 using Tapatalk 2
    In addition to my previous statement if you're trying to go back to Gb, I recommend Holo Launcher. Its what I was using until I got the update installed.

    Sent from my M886 using Tapatalk 2

  2. Remove this advertisement.
  3. #62
    Senior Member
    Points: 3,206, Level: 35
    Overall activity: 0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 17
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    291
    Phone
    Huawei Mercury



    Quote Originally Posted by TrillBill_Vol1 View Post
    In addition to my previous statement if you're trying to go back to Gb, I recommend Holo Launcher. Its what I was using until I got the update installed.

    Sent from my M886 using Tapatalk 2
    ooooooooooooooooor, just use the rom I had made for an ICS look in GB (:

  4. #63
    Member
    Points: 692, Level: 13
    Overall activity: 0%
    jhinojosa1981's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    47
    Phone
    huawei mercury



    Ok cool thanks

    Sent from my M886 using Tapatalk 2

  5. #64
    Senior Member
    Points: 3,702, Level: 38
    Overall activity: 92.0%
    TrillBill_Vol1's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 12
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    785
    Phone
    Mercury M886



    Quote Originally Posted by Nestoh View Post
    ooooooooooooooooor, just use the rom I had made for an ICS look in GB (:
    Lmao yea...I recommend nestohs rom. But you used holo launcher as your base right?

    Sent from my M886 using Tapatalk 2

  6. #65
    Senior Member
    Points: 3,206, Level: 35
    Overall activity: 0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 17
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    291
    Phone
    Huawei Mercury



    Are any of the Devs familiar with Apk Manager???? I was thinking about using it to put the ICS animations in the framework. But since this demo doesn't have the animation settings. Would it even work?

    Sent from my M886 using Tapatalk 2

  7. #66
    Senior Member
    Points: 3,702, Level: 38
    Overall activity: 92.0%
    TrillBill_Vol1's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 12
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    785
    Phone
    Mercury M886



    Quote Originally Posted by Nestoh View Post
    Are any of the Devs familiar with Apk Manager???? I was thinking about using it to put the ICS animations in the framework. But since this demo doesn't have the animation settings. Would it even work?

    Sent from my M886 using Tapatalk 2
    Is there any way I can get the actual Sense 4.0 weather Widget?

    Sent from my M886 using Tapatalk 2

  8. #67
    Senior Member
    Points: 2,674, Level: 31
    Overall activity: 0%
    slycknyck's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Customer Since
    03/2011
    Location
    Chuck City, WV
    Posts
    382
    Phone
    Chelsea S III



    The point being the MERC is NOT the only CricKet phone that has ICS, as was my original question :-) But I do appreciate all da help guys.

  9. #68
    Senior Member
    Points: 3,702, Level: 38
    Overall activity: 92.0%
    TrillBill_Vol1's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 12
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    785
    Phone
    Mercury M886



    Quote Originally Posted by slycknyck View Post
    The point being the MERC is NOT the only CricKet phone that has ICS, as was my original question :-) But I do appreciate all da help guys.
    But that's not the point I was trying to make in my statement when i answered your question lmao. But shit, as long as your question was answered some how.

    Sent from my M886 using Tapatalk 2

  10. #69
    Senior Member
    Points: 2,674, Level: 31
    Overall activity: 0%
    slycknyck's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Customer Since
    03/2011
    Location
    Chuck City, WV
    Posts
    382
    Phone
    Chelsea S III



    Quote Originally Posted by TrillBill_Vol1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by slycknyck View Post
    The point being the MERC is NOT the only CricKet phone that has ICS, as was my original question :-) But I do appreciate all da help guys.
    But that's not the point I was trying to make in my statement when i answered your question lmao. But shit, as long as your question was answered some how.

    Sent from my M886 using Tapatalk 2
    What is u doin to me? lmao. My head...

  11. #70
    Member
    Points: 2,096, Level: 27
    Overall activity: 0%
    markworksfx's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Memphis
    Posts
    38
    Phone
    huawei mercury roo



    I got rid of the bloatware with rom toolbox pro titanium back up wouldn't do it

  12. #71
    Member
    Points: 5,733, Level: 48
    Overall activity: 0%
    Anthony S Burkett's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 12
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Aurora Colorado
    Posts
    142
    Phone
    Huawei Mercury



    Quote Originally Posted by markworksfx View Post
    I got rid of the bloatware with rom toolbox pro titanium back up wouldn't do it
    have you rebooted since you did that? i tried to delete superuser that way and it wouldn't be deleted (changed to supersu). it said it did, and then after a reboot everything was back again.

  13. #72
    Senior Member
    Points: 3,702, Level: 38
    Overall activity: 92.0%
    TrillBill_Vol1's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 12
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    785
    Phone
    Mercury M886



    I didn't even have to reboot and they all popped back up -_-

    Sent from my M886 using Tapatalk 2

  14. #73
    Member
    Points: 1,039, Level: 17
    Overall activity: 7.0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 31
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    117



    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony S Burkett View Post
    have you rebooted since you did that? i tried to delete superuser that way and it wouldn't be deleted (changed to supersu). it said it did, and then after a reboot everything was back again.
    After deleting try using sd maid to clean up any leftover files from the apps

    Sent from my M886 using Tapatalk 2

  15. #74
    Senior Member
    Points: 3,702, Level: 38
    Overall activity: 92.0%
    TrillBill_Vol1's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 12
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    785
    Phone
    Mercury M886



    The guy who gave us Root for ICS is making a way to remove the bloatware completely. We should have it tomorrow since he said when he gets off work.

    Sent from my M886 using Tapatalk 2

  16. #75
    Senior Member
    Points: 3,206, Level: 35
    Overall activity: 0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 17
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    291
    Phone
    Huawei Mercury



    Man I'm rolling back to GB tonight. I'm at work trynna use my phone and its just freezing now. Don't get me wrong, this ICS update is nice and all but the demo just doesn't do it for me.

    Sent from my M886 using Tapatalk 2

 

 
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Advertise With Us?
Advertise with us? (Position 1 - Advertise with Us) Small Banner