Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 LastLast
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Phone
    Mercury

Re: Huawei Mercury Custom Recovery

Turn off fastboot.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 0%

Customer Since

Ok so the other day I had a problem turning my screen pink. Some Dude said it was locked because of ics issues. Well I don't know what ics is but I got my screen to turn pink and replace the.recovery files. Well my screen turned blue after I pulled USB cord out. Is that normal and now I cant get the boot screen to come on wtf!!! I need help anyone?
    Last edited by sunnysolo; 12-02-2012 at 01:46 PM.

Re: Huawei Mercury Custom Recovery

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysolo View Post
    Ok so the other day I had a problem turning my screen pink. Some Dude said it was locked because of ics issues. Well I don't know what ics is but I got my screen to turn pink and replace the.recovery files. Well my screen turned blue after I pulled USB cord out. Is that normal and now I cant get the boot screen to come on wtf!!! I need help anyone?
    That's a brick. Pink screen it and connect it. On the computer what files pop up?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

huawei mercury 886

having problem downloading recovery image.
    Quote Originally Posted by salas View Post
    Custom Recovery for the Mercury
    LEVEL: EASY.

**DO NOT SHARE MY DOWNLOADS TO ANYONE, YOU MAY LINK TO THIS THREAD ONLY.**

ROOT USING Oriax's ROOT METHOD *HERE*

1.Download recovery image at
    recovery.img

2.Turn off Huawei Mercury, then turn on and hold vol.up + vol down.

3.The screen becomes pink, connect Mercury with PC via usb cable, usb drive will be mounted

4.Find file recovery.img, place it somewhere safe. Copy downloaded recovery image to where the old one was, and unplug USB cable.

5.Turn off the Mercury (pull out battery) and turn on holding volume up.

you should now have a custom recovery

Credits:
    Thank JonHaney for this. He modded the recovery of the Honor and asked me to make this thread. So long ago, I forgot to add credits. Sorry bro.

Customer Since

My phone kept popping up force close errors so I took it into the store they tried factory resetting it several times but it wouldnt work, I guess it's just time for a new phone. This looks like an old thread anyway...

Phone
    Galaxy Admire 2

Try flashing a rom

Overall activity: 16.0%
    Customer Since
    Feb 2010
    Phone
    Huawei mercury M88

Can you please help me unbrick my phone as well? I tried everything and cannot get it! My phone goes to a pink screen and also the blue depending on what buttons you hold down? I really need my phone working and do not know what to do, its been like this for almost two weeks now, someone please help me, i am very desperate!

Quote Originally Posted by Dom Luvz Rey View Post
    Can you please help me unbrick my phone as well? I tried everything and cannot get it! My phone goes to a pink screen and also the blue depending on what buttons you hold down? I really need my phone working and do not know what to do, its been like this for almost two weeks now, someone please help me, i am very desperate!
    Well what does it do when you turn it on

Customer Since
    Feb 2010
    Phone
    Huawei mercury M88

It automatically goes to the blue screen. I can get to the pink screen as well as the folder but can't put much on it because it states max capacity 239 mb for some reason. I don't know what to do. i don;t even know how this happened, I'm an experienced ROM flasher/ rooter, etc, this has never happened before.

Overall activity: 7.0%

It automatically goes to the blue screen. I can get to the pink screen as well as the folder but can't put much on it because it states max capacity 239 mb for some reason. I don't know what to do. i don;t even know how this happened, I'm an experienced ROM flasher/ rooter, etc, this has never happened before.
    Follow the link in
    this

thread. It goes to upp but I can't find any working download links here. When you get to the part of the directions about going to settings and updating from sd card, just boot into pink screen. If the dload folder is on the sd card it should install automatically

Sent from my M886

Customer Since
    Feb 2010
    Phone
    Huawei mercury M88

Quote Originally Posted by jbrt View Post
    Follow the link in
    this

thread. It goes to upp but I can't find any working download links here. When you get to the part of the directions about going to settings and updating from sd card, just boot into pink screen. If the dload folder is on the sd card it should install automatically

Sent from my M886
    Nope, it just keeps saying Firefox cannot connect to server, and no, i had to upload the dload file, its no longer on there, it may be in my computer somewhere though. I made a copy of my removable drive, however, i can no longer send all the files back to it because of that small capacity the card will hold for some apparent reason. I think the internal memory got deleted or something, idk, i have no idea, i am just very frustrated, please help!
    That link you gave me will not work at all, i tried it like 10x's before sending this message to you!

[QUOTE=jbrt;118641]Follow the link in [url="http://www.cricketusers.com/showthread.php?t=42519]this[/url] thread. It goes to upp but I can't find any working download links here. When you get to the part of the directions about going to settings and updating from sd card, just boot into pink screen. If the dload folder is on the sd card it should install automatically

Sent from my M886[/QUOTE]

There's a thread on this site about it. I'll look for it.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 05:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 AM ----------

[/COLOR]Unbrick Huawai Mercury ! Blue Screen of Death FIX !
    It took me a while but here it is.

Customer Since
    last year

hello im new ive been customizing my huawei mercury m886 its a non popular phone but worked great. I ran into some trouble and
    i cant get to any menu my pink screen displays no menu its just pink i added a launcher/home screen added cwm rom switched recovery.img overclocked to 1.9ghz and messed with build.prop build.prop was where i really started having issues i tried many backups factory resets hard resets ect. for a while i was only able to access the phone by taking the battery out plugged in the charger waiting till i seen my lock screen then the sd card would load and it was back to normal but now i have no access to any menu's for options i only get the two logo boot up icons and it freezes on the muve music display image ive tryed every combination holding in volume bottons down and up home screen power ect. i believe i just need the stock files for the build prop or all files to get it back to normal but i cant get into usb debugging im out of options i think ive tryed everything please help im mad lol

Customer Since
    Feb 2010
    Phone
    Huawei mercury M88

first off, this link does not work nor the other one you sent me, can you please help! I see you helped others, i don't know why no one can't help me?

Overall activity: 7.0%

first off, this link does not work nor the other one you sent me, can you please help! I see you helped others, i don't know why no one can't help me?
    Check your pm. This thread has gotten way off topic. If those downloads don't help you may want to start a new thread or continue one of the "bricked Merc" threads.

Sent from my M886

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Thread Information