Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Overall activity: 46.0%

Phone
    Huawei Mercury

Maybe we could possibly use the rom from stock and the cm10 rom and toss in some file from stock and make a chopshop rom if at the least. I am actually about to try it with a cm7 rom that I got from the same site. If I have any success at all I will be sure to report. Just keep in mind it is a cm7 rom that I am tangling with for the android 2.x-2.x compatibility field.

2. Remove this advertisement.

Phone
    Huawei Mercury

So far in cm7 I have acomplished.... getting it to recognize the cricket network by swapping out a couple of files from stock gb rom. I have gotten it into evdo/cdma mode using pimp my rom. I have 2 bars and can make phone calls. No data though. It keeps flashing the triangle for digital roaming. Ok now back to flashing the new setup and see if anything else works now. I think I need to make a new section for this. Please tell me if I do or not. Keep in mind I am still new to forums.

Overall activity: 1.0%
    Phone
    huawei mercury, S4

Re: [ROM][DEV][ALPHA] CyanogenMod 9 for the Huawei Mercury

If you can make data work it would be the shiznit!!!

Sent from my M886 using Tapatalk 2

Phone
    Huawei Mercury

So far.... Phone number. MIN and prl are all blank.... I think it is confused on how to make calls to the data server. I think I need that option from the stock rom in mobile networks to switch from cricket to china telecom and vice versa to make it see the cricket qpst info that is inside the phone. Anyone got any tips on what pa kages those are?

Overall activity: 0%
    Phone
    Galaxy Admire 2

I think the data files that you need are in the "lib" folders, let me know how you do because i will try and fix what you cant, and if neither of us can then im gonna continue to try and build CM7 from source

Phone
    Huawei Mercury

Yeah I kind of figured it was mainly due to the usage of the lib folder. I also noticed on stock that we have a root directory called /CUST which has crickets main software info inside which made me wonder... Are we actually runnin gsm stock roms that had a valid argument in the updater script that pointed to that folder prop entry upon first install for operation to config the stock rom to use the internal RAM chip which contains our qpst based info Phone number, mein and prl?

---------- Post added at 04:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

I am so sorry for invading your post. Starting my own thread is pending i believe but i am linking both CM7 and CM10 here since we are familiar with them and want both of them to play with and since these ones are actually up and running except for Data/Carrier which i am going to try the APN fix on here in abotu 10 minutes. Here you go in advance. If the APN fix works i will be sure and report my fellow mercers. CM7 link is
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/b14lt8ymg0....2.0_RC1.0.zip

and CM10 link is
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/pklyl03sgi...M10.v2.4.1.zip

Last edited by biledigger; 01-19-2013 at 05:00 AM.

Overall activity: 1.0%
    Phone
    huawei mercury, S4

Re: [ROM][DEV][ALPHA] CyanogenMod 9 for the Huawei Mercury

They look really good. I really like cm 10 it's just needs the data to work!! Haha

Sent from my M886 using Tapatalk 2

Overall activity: 0%
    Customer Since
    Jan 2001
    Phone
    MB886 & M886

Quote Originally Posted by biledigger View Post
    Yeah I kind of figured it was mainly due to the usage of the lib folder. I also noticed on stock that we have a root directory called /CUST which has crickets main software info inside which made me wonder... Are we actually runnin gsm stock roms that had a valid argument in the updater script that pointed to that folder prop entry upon first install for operation to config the stock rom to use the internal RAM chip which contains our qpst based info Phone number, mein and prl?

---------- Post added at 04:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

I am so sorry for invading your post. Starting my own thread is pending i believe but i am linking both CM7 and CM10 here since we are familiar with them and want both of them to play with and since these ones are actually up and running except for Data/Carrier which i am going to try the APN fix on here in abotu 10 minutes. Here you go in advance. If the APN fix works i will be sure and report my fellow mercers. CM7 link is
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/b14lt8ymg0....2.0_RC1.0.zip

and CM10 link is
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/pklyl03sgi...M10.v2.4.1.zip

In the link :File couldn't be downloaded in IE, in Chrome SSH Error"

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread Information