Sign Up Now FAQ
Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

 
Welcome to Cricket Users!



Page 12 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 742
  1. #166
    Member
    Points: 982, Level: 16
    Overall activity: 0%
    android4ever91's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 14
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    98
    Phone
    Huawei Mercury



    I did the fix permission thing after I booted v5.2 up and it kept it from freezing for a little while ha I can atleast say that the camera works bc after I got that far it rebooted lol oh and two more notices popped up they were " muve music stopped and system UI stopped"

  2. Remove this advertisement.
  3. #167
    Member
    Points: 2,348, Level: 29
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    XmurdaX's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 13
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    138
    Phone
    huawei mercury



    let me explain whaT i did you can tell me if i did wrong.... i put the phone in download mode held vol up & down. connected to computer went to media fire beta and uploaded the folder "image" is that right????

  4. #168
    Recognized Dev |Łĝıť.|
    Points: 49,090, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 0%
    oriax123's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 135
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Alamo, Texas
    Posts
    2,045



    Quote Originally Posted by android4ever91 View Post
    I did the fix permission thing after I booted v5.2 up and it kept it from freezing for a little while ha I can atleast say that the camera works bc after I got that far it rebooted lol oh and two more notices popped up they were " muve music stopped and system UI stopped"
    ah ok let me mess with that too.
    Add me on Facebook.com/oriax123

    If I helped you, please click '*' at the bottom left of that post.



  5. #169
    Member
    Points: 982, Level: 16
    Overall activity: 0%
    android4ever91's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 14
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    98
    Phone
    Huawei Mercury



    Alright are you going to post a new build today?

  6. #170
    Recognized Dev |Łĝıť.|
    Points: 49,090, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 0%
    oriax123's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 135
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Alamo, Texas
    Posts
    2,045



    Quote Originally Posted by XmurdaX View Post
    let me explain whaT i did you can tell me if i did wrong.... i put the phone in download mode held vol up & down. connected to computer went to media fire beta and uploaded the folder "image" is that right????

    lol go into recovery , then look for a option that says backup or something, once you make the backup itll be in your sdcard under clockworkmod

    ---------- Post added at 01:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by android4ever91 View Post
    Alright are you going to post a new build today?
    yes im trying some things
    Add me on Facebook.com/oriax123

    If I helped you, please click '*' at the bottom left of that post.



  7. #171
    Member
    Points: 2,348, Level: 29
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    XmurdaX's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 13
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    138
    Phone
    huawei mercury



    Quote Originally Posted by oriax123 View Post
    lol go into recovery , then look for a option that says backup or something, once you make the backup itll be in your sdcard under clockworkmod

    ---------- Post added at 01:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 PM ----------



    yes im trying some things
    lol do i feel stupid now!! thats something i shoulda known i got u. give me a few ill have it up for you

  8. #172
    Recognized Dev |Łĝıť.|
    Points: 49,090, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 0%
    oriax123's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 135
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Alamo, Texas
    Posts
    2,045



    blahhh posting is hating on me right now. -_- anyways im playing with the rom

    ---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 PM ----------

    uploading v5.3 :P
    Add me on Facebook.com/oriax123

    If I helped you, please click '*' at the bottom left of that post.



  9. #173
    Junior Member
    Points: 1,110, Level: 18
    Overall activity: 0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Eugene, OR
    Posts
    18



    I am just happy you are helping any of us.

  10. #174
    Recognized Dev |Łĝıť.|
    Points: 49,090, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 0%
    oriax123's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 135
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Alamo, Texas
    Posts
    2,045



    Quote Originally Posted by jondlou View Post
    I am just happy you are helping any of us.
    im just happy i can do something for you guys.
    Add me on Facebook.com/oriax123

    If I helped you, please click '*' at the bottom left of that post.



  11. #175
    Senior Member
    Points: 11,591, Level: 70
    Overall activity: 0%
    salas's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 49
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Houston, Texas, United States
    Posts
    1,677



    might as well be a nightly.

  12. #176
    Member
    Points: 2,348, Level: 29
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    XmurdaX's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 13
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    138
    Phone
    huawei mercury



    all right here is the system img.
    system.ext3.zip





  13. #177
    Recognized Dev |Łĝıť.|
    Points: 49,090, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 0%
    oriax123's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 135
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Alamo, Texas
    Posts
    2,045



    Quote Originally Posted by salas View Post
    might as well be a nightly.
    i know right lol

    ---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by XmurdaX View Post
    all right here is the system img.
    system.ext3.zip


    Thanks man downloading now.

    Add me on Facebook.com/oriax123

    If I helped you, please click '*' at the bottom left of that post.



  14. #178
    Member
    Points: 982, Level: 16
    Overall activity: 0%
    android4ever91's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 14
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    98
    Phone
    Huawei Mercury



    Picture from v5.2 quality looks better to me js lol I took a video but it won't upload
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails img_20120306_201453.jpg  

  15. #179
    Member
    Points: 2,348, Level: 29
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    XmurdaX's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 13
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    138
    Phone
    huawei mercury



    not a problem bro, thanks for doing all this troubleshooting and developing your doing. without you who knows if anything further would happen with ics for mercury

  16. #180
    Recognized Dev |Łĝıť.|
    Points: 49,090, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 0%
    oriax123's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 135
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Alamo, Texas
    Posts
    2,045



    Quote Originally Posted by android4ever91 View Post
    Picture from v5.2 quality looks better to me js lol I took a video but it won't upload
    hell yea lol see if you can do a screenshot (if it works) hold the power button until a menu comes out.

    ---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by XmurdaX View Post
    not a problem bro, thanks for doing all this troubleshooting and developing your doing. without you who knows if anything further would happen with ics for mercury
    Im glad i can help out plus kills alot of time since i enjoy doing this.
    Add me on Facebook.com/oriax123

    If I helped you, please click '*' at the bottom left of that post.



 

 
Page 12 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

  1. 03-05-2012, 11:20 PM

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Advertise With Us?
Advertise with us? (Position 1 - Advertise with Us) Small Banner