Sign Up Now FAQ
Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

 
Welcome to Cricket Users!



Page 30 of 50 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 742
  1. #436
    Recognized Dev |Łĝıť.|
    Points: 49,090, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 0%
    oriax123's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 135
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Alamo, Texas
    Posts
    2,045



    Quote Originally Posted by jondlou View Post
    I am sorry to hear that.

    If it was bought from Cricket, which it may not have been, it is pretty sad if no one will honor a replacement. I know I returned a second Mercury to Cricket, they have a 30 day money-back guarantee. I wonder if your phone was already used? Because that just isn't right. Sometimes the manufacturer is supportive with their own coverage. It seems like it should be covered.

    Here is Huawei's US service hotline, you may have to try to send it in then...

    1-888-5-HUAWEI (1-888-5-482934)
    yea of course i bought it at a cricket store lol i have the receipt and everything. Could take it back no? get a replacement but i dont have the $5 insurance or dont i need it?
    Add me on Facebook.com/oriax123

    If I helped you, please click '*' at the bottom left of that post.



  2. Remove this advertisement.
  3. #437
    Junior Member
    Points: 1,110, Level: 18
    Overall activity: 0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Eugene, OR
    Posts
    18



    They say in "like new" condition at the store. Your phone has a problem since they sold it, so I would assume they have to take it. It has only been a few days since you bought it, so they should do something.

    You can double-check at 877-263-3168, which is Cricket's Customer Care. They may know what the 30 days entails. You can put insurance on over the phone too, so I think they would know.

    Personally, I would think the store should want you to stay a customer and cover a new replacement phone.

    Good luck

  4. #438
    Member
    Points: 1,895, Level: 25
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    Lord_Sinister's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 12
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    smithfield, nc
    Posts
    81
    Phone
    Huawei Mercury



    hey oriax123...have you tried to use the windows UI program that enables you to see the LCD on your pc? it's for in case you lose LCD on your phone...it may or may not work but, it is worth a shot...heres the link for it...


    androidscreencast - Desktop app to control an android device remotely - Google Project Hosting





  5. #439
    Recognized Dev |Łĝıť.|
    Points: 49,090, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 0%
    oriax123's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 135
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Alamo, Texas
    Posts
    2,045



    Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Sinister View Post
    hey oriax123...have you tried to use the windows UI program that enables you to see the LCD on your pc? it's for in case you lose LCD on your phone...it may or may not work but, it is worth a shot...heres the link for it...


    androidscreencast - Desktop app to control an android device remotely - Google Project Hosting


    thanks for the link, but i can see everything after its fully booted just not recovery or the hauwei logo and cricket logo lol boo. also that wont connect to the phone since debugging mode doesnt work on this rom yet. but we.re working on it.

    Add me on Facebook.com/oriax123

    If I helped you, please click '*' at the bottom left of that post.



  6. #440
    Member
    Points: 2,243, Level: 28
    Overall activity: 1.0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 13
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    colorado
    Posts
    229



    Dude that sucks so much. I hope you find a replacement soon

    Sent from my M886 using Tapatalk

  7. #441
    Recognized Dev |Łĝıť.|
    Points: 49,090, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 0%
    oriax123's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 135
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Alamo, Texas
    Posts
    2,045



    Quote Originally Posted by asuddendeath View Post
    Dude that sucks so much. I hope you find a replacement soon

    Sent from my M886 using Tapatalk
    im going to the store maybe tomorrow so might get a new one.
    Add me on Facebook.com/oriax123

    If I helped you, please click '*' at the bottom left of that post.



  8. #442
    Member
    Points: 2,064, Level: 27
    Overall activity: 0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 8
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    Posts
    130
    Phone
    GALAXY S4 MODIFIED



    lol dude ha ha i did something worse lol what ever you do dont formate your 4 gigs on your phone thats how you officially brick a phone i would boot up lunix and used the guide i made player and that will give u every single file that the phone came with try it let us know how it works out , pull battery from phone and plug phone in while holding volume up and down it will go into pink screen even with no lcd most likly

  9. #443
    Recognized Dev |Łĝıť.|
    Points: 49,090, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 0%
    oriax123's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 135
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Alamo, Texas
    Posts
    2,045



    Quote Originally Posted by jkinglv90 View Post
    lol dude ha ha i did something worse lol what ever you do dont formate your 4 gigs on your phone thats how you officially brick a phone i would boot up lunix and used the guide i made player and that will give u every single file that the phone came with try it let us know how it works out , pull battery from phone and plug phone in while holding volume up and down it will go into pink screen even with no lcd most likly
    the first thing i did when i got it was mad a backup of everything. i restored everything to stock and the lcd still stays off in recovery and only turns on once at the lockscreen. Im going to get a replacement tomorrow "hopefully"
    Add me on Facebook.com/oriax123

    If I helped you, please click '*' at the bottom left of that post.



  10. #444
    Senior Member
    Points: 22,444, Level: 93
    Overall activity: 0%
    Android Titan's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 52
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    portland oregon
    Posts
    761
    Phone
    Galaxy S3


    1 out of 1 members liked this post.

    I think we have a beta hit me up check in box

    Sent from my M886 using Tapatalk

  11. #445
    Member
    Points: 453, Level: 9
    Overall activity: 1.0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Aberdeen Maryland
    Posts
    31
    Phone
    Ascend/Merc/Evo 3D



    Quote Originally Posted by oriax123 View Post
    the first thing i did when i got it was mad a backup of everything. i restored everything to stock and the lcd still stays off in recovery and only turns on once at the lockscreen. Im going to get a replacement tomorrow "hopefully"
    Have you tried jkinglv90's unbricking guide to unbrick it? What happened to you seems like what happened to mine.

  12. #446
    Recognized Dev |Łĝıť.|
    Points: 49,090, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 0%
    oriax123's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 135
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Alamo, Texas
    Posts
    2,045



    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Alexander Burwell View Post
    Have you tried jkinglv90's unbricking guide to unbrick it? What happened to you seems like what happened to mine.
    It's a different problem, also I knew about the guide before he did. But have a faster method instead. The first thing I did was made a backup of stock and partition files, I restored them and same problem. So it's hardware problem. I'm getting replaced for free tomorrow.

    Sent from my M886
    Add me on Facebook.com/oriax123

    If I helped you, please click '*' at the bottom left of that post.



  13. #447
    Member
    Points: 982, Level: 16
    Overall activity: 0%
    android4ever91's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 14
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    98
    Phone
    Huawei Mercury



    Quote Originally Posted by oriax123:56149
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Alexander Burwell View Post
    Have you tried jkinglv90's unbricking guide to unbrick it? What happened to you seems like what happened to mine.
    It's a different problem, also I knew about the guide before he did. But have a faster method instead. The first thing I did was made a backup of stock and partition files, I restored them and same problem. So it's hardware problem. I'm getting replaced for free tomorrow.

    Sent from my M886
    That's good to hear I was reading about that last night and it alot of people that have had that happen said they took it a cell repair shop and they were told it was a sauter that came undone and resulted in no lcd display but good to hear your getting a new one for free!

  14. #448
    Senior Member
    Points: 22,444, Level: 93
    Overall activity: 0%
    Android Titan's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 52
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    portland oregon
    Posts
    761
    Phone
    Galaxy S3



    Quote Originally Posted by oriax123 View Post
    It's a different problem, also I knew about the guide before he did. But have a faster method instead. The first thing I did was made a backup of stock and partition files, I restored them and same problem. So it's hardware problem. I'm getting replaced for free tomorrow.

    Sent from my M886
    Just like the 8 th mercury i had just went to blue after i charged it lol

    Sent from my M886 using Tapatalk

  15. #449
    Recognized Dev |Łĝıť.|
    Points: 49,090, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 0%
    oriax123's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 135
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Alamo, Texas
    Posts
    2,045



    Quote Originally Posted by Android Titan View Post
    Just like the 8 th mercury i had just went to blue after i charged it lol

    Sent from my M886 using Tapatalk
    Lol couldn't fix the.blue screen

    Sent from my M886
    Add me on Facebook.com/oriax123

    If I helped you, please click '*' at the bottom left of that post.



  16. #450
    Senior Member
    Points: 22,444, Level: 93
    Overall activity: 0%
    Android Titan's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 52
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    portland oregon
    Posts
    761
    Phone
    Galaxy S3



    Hell no because it even when I plugged it in after brush boot I got nothing my computer wouldn't even read the phone :banghead:

    Sent from my M886 using Tapatalk

 

 
Page 30 of 50 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

  1. 03-05-2012, 11:20 PM

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Advertise With Us?
Advertise with us? (Position 1 - Advertise with Us) Small Banner