Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 37 of 50 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 ... LastLast
    Jumpmaster
    Overall activity: 0%
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

At a minimum I guess a public statement verifying whether or not the intentions of putting ICS on the CDMA version are there would be nice.

I think it'd be a good move for Huawei if they expect to capture the attention of the US audience.
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Banned
    Overall activity: 1.0%

I totally agree.. The only thing i see current from them officially is the hype about there new quad core phone.If it goes as its looking they will DROP all support on anything beyond there latest. But i do not know the company too well so im only guessing.But i thought acer was going to do the same with our a500 tablet. They actually released a new product then due to huge protest and bad publicity they released a statement saying we would get ICS Mid April. then a few weeks ago they leaked ics roms to xda. So we have it already. withi a few flaws.
    So only time will tell for sure.It would Drive cricket sells if they could Claim to have a Current OS PHONE. thou most of there customers do not know difference between 1.6 android and IOS.. EWWW YES I SAID it.. or what version of windows there computer is running.
    Huawei is a member of google handset alliance. so should be required to push updates current to 18 months. from date of phone release. this is what we used to PUSH ACER.

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Of course we should keep mind though that there are many premium devices which do not have ICS yet. My Droid RAZR is a very good example. So you can guess it, Droid 4, RAZR Maxx, etc are in the same boat.

An ICS update would be good marketing strategy because the die hard Android users will want to have the best of the best, and this device could come down in price. Then it would be the mainstream device for cost conscious users. Of course I'm just a user myself and this whole thing works out well in my mind. In practice who knows. There is a good reason why people make much more money than me right? :-)
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

Recognized Dev |Łĝıť.|

yeaaa about that.....

Ok so now im jobless and i no longer have wifi so i wont be able to update or be of any support for anything i have previously posted up. i will not be able to post anything new as well. Thats a shame bcz i got cm7 talk and text working and almost data. :/ will have to sell my laptop and mercury prolly.. -_- i hate my life...
    Add me on Facebook.com/oriax123

If I helped you, please click '*' at the bottom left of that post.

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Quote Originally Posted by oriax123 View Post
    Ok so now im jobless and i no longer have wifi so i wont be able to update or be of any support for anything i have previously posted up. i will not be able to post anything new as well. Thats a shame bcz i got cm7 talk and text working and almost data. :/ will have to sell my laptop and mercury prolly.. -_- i hate my life...
    Sorry to hear that brother. If you were in Austin I bet I'd be able to improve things at least a little bit. It's unfortunate that I don't meet more dealers and devs who are local cause of this forum.

Recognized Dev |Łĝıť.|

Quote Originally Posted by chrisngrod:58607
    Sorry to hear that brother. If you were in Austin I bet I'd be able to improve things at least a little bit. It's unfortunate that I don't meet more dealers and devs who are local cause of this forum.
    Thinking where i should move, dont like it here anymore and also jobs are hard to find here. I live where all the school kids have the jobs. -_- im ready for a new start..

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

I was thinking you live down there because of family right? Austin is a good place in many respects.

Banned

Very sorry to hear about the job thing.. I KNOW First hand how that goes. For me i have lost my life long career due to a work related accident.. I have been off work since sept 2010 3 surgeries on my shoulder and its looking like there could be one more in the future.I have recently started to put my skills on the market that i can do with my restrictions.Its not looking so good. I have lots of experience but im not willing at this time to retrain for a new career . Luckly for me i have some money put away from over the years. but its dwindling. Anyway just want to let ya know lots of people are not doing so great right now. Even those well educated . The college kids get our JOBS.

Good Luck .

Recognized Dev |Łĝıť.|

Well no i was here bcz i graduated here. I moved several times to places like houston, del rio, baytown,edinburg but always end up back here....

Phone
    Admire 2 64GB

Holy crap that sucks man. You have my number if you need help bro.

Recognized Dev |Łĝıť.|

Thanks man

Sent from my M886 using Tapatalk

Phone
    Galaxy Admire 2

No service

I created a backup abd flashed the gingerbread rom,it was running well but i had no service...so i restored back to were i backed up and i still have no service...help!!!

Recognized Dev |Łĝıť.|

Quote Originally Posted by TheKidGio View Post
    I created a backup abd flashed the gingerbread rom,it was running well but i had no service...so i restored back to were i backed up and i still have no service...help!!!
    The gingerbread had talk and text working but no data as described in the op of that thread. When you install a rom always do wipe data/cache in recovery then install the rom. Also if you did a nandroid backup from recovery then everything should be the way it was before flashed. Tested by me many times before posted.

Sent from my M886 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-3

Banned

Did you wipe DATA/DALVIK. if So im not sure unless a format will have to be done but i have not looked into rather that is safe or NOT.. ALSO *228 DIAL MIGHT HELP IF YOU HAVE not tried that.

I'm sorry to hear about that. I hope everything turns out alright. :|

Page 37 of 50 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. 03-05-2012, 11:20 PM

Thread Information