Sign Up Now FAQ
Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

 
Welcome to Cricket Users!



Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 39
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Points: 7,634, Level: 58
    Overall activity: 0%
    TheKidGio's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 16
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    MD
    Posts
    702
    Phone
    Galaxy Admire 2



    [ROM]-JellyBeanRom-Huawei Mercury Stock Rom

    WARNING:Flash at your own risk, i strongly recommend backing up your current phone first.

    READ*

    If you cant download anything from the market after

    flashing this then continue reading for fix.



    #1. Go to settings and manage applications

    #2. Go to all


    #3. Scroll to Google Services Framework and clear data


    #4. Scroll to Google Play Store and clear data


    #5. Restart your phone and it should work


    #6. If step #5 doesnt make it work then use the fast restart app once then restart your phone and your all done.



    Credit
    s

    Credits go to Oriax for creating the stock rom that allowed any of this to happen.
    His stock rom opened doors to support for our Merc.
    Also a thanks to NubCake for creating his iCe rom, without it my rom wouldnt
    have never been made.
    I also wanted to give credit to everybody that helped support The Revokster Rom
    and The iCe Rom. I also wanna give credit to everybody who has The Mercury. I also want to give credit to Huawei,Cricket, everybody who came up with tools to help us with our Mercury and give us recovery,and also root. I also want to
    thank everybody whos apps I am using for my rom.

    Huge thanks go to Salas & Android Titan for the Recovery
    (not sure the orgin yet, let me know if this is wrong)
    Thanks to Android Titan again for always trying to find new information on roms and stuff for future builds on ICS and MIUI.
    Thanks to PlayfulGold for giving Android Titan heads up on changing permissions in the /etc/permissions/ folder



    Photos*
    screen_20120803_1653.pngscreen_20120803_1651.pngscreen_20120803_1652.pngscreen_20120803_1652_2.png


    Features*
    1.JellyBean Launcher
    2.JellyBean Lockscreen
    3.Overclock
    4.Custom Boot Animation
    5.Simple Rom
    6.Fast Rom
    7.Transparent Status Bar
    8.TO SUM IT UP, ITS A GREAT ROM!!

    Directions* MUST FLASH AS A BACKUP
    1. Download the link in the description.
    2. Open the JellyBeanRom.zip and pull the JellyBeanRom out and save that file.
    3. Save the file on the sd card under clockworkmod/backup
    4. Power off phone and reboot into recovery
    5. Go under backup & restore and restore the file
    6. Once booted up, open the play store and sync your accounts

    Downloads*

    JellyBeanRom.zip - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download




    JellyBeanRom.zip - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download








  2. Remove this advertisement.
  3. #2
    Banned
    Points: 2,650, Level: 31
    Overall activity: 1.0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 31
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    na
    Posts
    529



    its so awesome to see all these Themed Backups.. Great work.. but your wording in tittle of your threads are very misleading.. This is not jelly bean . You should word it Jelly bean Ui look .. Ice cream sandwich looks about the same as honey comb. and not to far off from other android os. The difference is whats under the hood .. none of these have that stuff. To get that you would need the newer kernels.

    Thanks again for the hard work put into the forum. Some people just will not understand

  4. #3
    Senior Member
    Points: 7,634, Level: 58
    Overall activity: 0%
    TheKidGio's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 16
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    MD
    Posts
    702
    Phone
    Galaxy Admire 2



    Thank you for your support, and yea i really need the source kernel...I wish i can port roms over and make my complete own but this is all I can do til then, something is better than nothing

  5. #4
    Member
    Points: 4,118, Level: 40
    Overall activity: 2.0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 18
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Louisville, Kentucky
    Posts
    84



    Did I hear someone say OVERCLOCK???

  6. #5
    Senior Member
    Points: 7,634, Level: 58
    Overall activity: 0%
    TheKidGio's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 16
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    MD
    Posts
    702
    Phone
    Galaxy Admire 2



    Its not overclocked, just clocked to the max

  7. #6
    Member
    Points: 1,107, Level: 18
    Overall activity: 0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 15
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Portland, Oregon, United States
    Posts
    70
    Phone
    Huawei Ascend II



    Performance is nice but battery handling is horrible.

  8. #7
    Senior Member
    Points: 7,634, Level: 58
    Overall activity: 0%
    TheKidGio's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 16
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    MD
    Posts
    702
    Phone
    Galaxy Admire 2



    Yea i noticed a little, just remove the cpu booster to get the good battery life back

  9. #8
    Member
    Points: 2,005, Level: 27
    Overall activity: 83.0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Posts
    196



    Quote Originally Posted by TheKidGio View Post
    WARNING:Flash at your own risk, i strongly recommend backing up your current phone first.

    READ*

    If you cant download anything from the market after

    flashing this then continue reading for fix.



    #1. Go to settings and manage applications

    #2. Go to all


    #3. Scroll to Google Services Framework and clear data


    #4. Scroll to Google Play Store and clear data


    #5. Restart your phone and it should work


    #6. If step #5 doesnt make it work then use the fast restart app once then restart your phone and your all done.



    Credit
    s

    Credits go to Oriax for creating the stock rom that allowed any of this to happen.
    His stock rom opened doors to support for our Merc.
    Also a thanks to NubCake for creating his iCe rom, without it my rom wouldnt
    have never been made.
    I also wanted to give credit to everybody that helped support The Revokster Rom
    and The iCe Rom. I also wanna give credit to everybody who has The Mercury. I also want to give credit to Huawei,Cricket, everybody who came up with tools to help us with our Mercury and give us recovery,and also root. I also want to
    thank everybody whos apps I am using for my rom.

    Huge thanks go to Salas & Android Titan for the Recovery
    (not sure the orgin yet, let me know if this is wrong)
    Thanks to Android Titan again for always trying to find new information on roms and stuff for future builds on ICS and MIUI.
    Thanks to PlayfulGold for giving Android Titan heads up on changing permissions in the /etc/permissions/ folder



    Photos*
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	screen_20120803_1653.png 
Views:	940 
Size:	18.0 KB 
ID:	3022Click image for larger version. 

Name:	screen_20120803_1651.png 
Views:	804 
Size:	52.4 KB 
ID:	3023Click image for larger version. 

Name:	screen_20120803_1652.png 
Views:	908 
Size:	37.1 KB 
ID:	3024Click image for larger version. 

Name:	screen_20120803_1652_2.png 
Views:	809 
Size:	57.7 KB 
ID:	3025


    Features*
    1.JellyBean Launcher
    2.JellyBean Lockscreen
    3.Overclock
    4.Custom Boot Animation
    5.Simple Rom
    6.Fast Rom
    7.Transparent Status Bar
    8.TO SUM IT UP, ITS A GREAT ROM!!

    Directions* MUST FLASH AS A BACKUP
    1. Download the link in the description.
    2. Open the JellyBeanRom.zip and pull the JellyBeanRom out and save that file.
    3. Save the file on the sd card under clockworkmod/backup
    4. Power off phone and reboot into recovery
    5. Go under backup & restore and restore the file
    6. Once booted up, open the play store and sync your accounts

    Downloads*

    JellyBeanRom.zip - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download




    JellyBeanRom.zip - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download



    I tryed to Download aand it says that the link is not valid.




  10. #9
    Banned
    Points: 2,650, Level: 31
    Overall activity: 1.0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 31
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    na
    Posts
    529



    So this is Android 4.1 Jelly bean.... Or is it just a bunch of apps that make it look like the jelly bean interface.. Your THREAD TITLE SHOULD READ 4.XXXX 2.XXX ROM WITH JELLY BEAN LOOK OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT..

    PLEASE DETAILS MAKE all the difference ...

  11. #10
    Senior Member
    Points: 11,591, Level: 70
    Overall activity: 0%
    salas's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 49
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Houston, Texas, United States
    Posts
    1,677



    Quote Originally Posted by ericarenee View Post
    So this is Android 4.1 Jelly bean.... Or is it just a bunch of apps that make it look like the jelly bean interface.. Your THREAD TITLE SHOULD READ 4.XXXX 2.XXX ROM WITH JELLY BEAN LOOK OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT..

    PLEASE DETAILS MAKE all the difference ...
    Second one.

    Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 4G LTE

  12. #11
    Senior Member
    Points: 3,702, Level: 38
    Overall activity: 92.0%
    TrillBill_Vol1's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 12
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    785
    Phone
    Mercury M886



    Quote Originally Posted by salas View Post
    Second one.

    Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 4G LTE
    Salas bro PM me. I heard you could help me with something.

    Sent from my M886 using Tapatalk 2

  13. #12
    Senior Member
    Points: 2,596, Level: 30
    Overall activity: 65.0%
    Rites's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 18
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    san antonio, tx
    Posts
    387
    Phone
    PAE3D, ICS Merc



    Quote Originally Posted by ericarenee View Post
    So this is Android 4.1 Jelly bean.... Or is it just a bunch of apps that make it look like the jelly bean interface.. Your THREAD TITLE SHOULD READ 4.XXXX 2.XXX ROM WITH JELLY BEAN LOOK OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT..

    PLEASE DETAILS MAKE all the difference ...
    Considering this is his 2nd or 3rd themed backup he has posted, and as much as you bug people to read, you should have already known what this was.

    As for the OP looks really nice, my wife actually asked me to install this for her as soon as she saw it.

    Cognac Entertainment

  14. #13
    Banned
    Points: 2,650, Level: 31
    Overall activity: 1.0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 31
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    na
    Posts
    529



    First off i never said there was anything wrong with the Backup or any of the files created. I have said its awesome that he puts the time to help people make there phone look different and fresh.
    and yes the OP Post looks great .
    Now as i told him.. THERE ARE THINGS MISSING.
    no operating system version number if you were coming here on this forum for the first time. AND YES There are new people all the time. You would assume it was android 4.1. This is all I am saying. .....
    read the op post and the title as if you do not know what its about..

    great work and keep it up..... just add that its for android Gingerbead 2.xxx and well nevermind...

  15. #14
    Member
    Points: 1,395, Level: 20
    Overall activity: 99.4%
    sportwin's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Customer Since
    1999
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    208
    Phone
    Huawei Mercury



    cheese&rice.

  16. #15
    Banned
    Points: 2,650, Level: 31
    Overall activity: 1.0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 31
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    na
    Posts
    529



    Quote Originally Posted by sportwin View Post
    cheese&rice.
    humm that sounds yummy With a chicken breast on top.. BAKED Of course... do not forget the fresh veggies ..

 

 
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Advertise With Us?
Advertise with us? (Position 1 - Advertise with Us) Small Banner