Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 LastLast
    Overall activity: 0%

Customer Since
    sept 2011

Quote Originally Posted by sundevil View Post
    this is great now im wondering if there is a root method for this ics update?
    there is a root method for it at http://www.cricketusers.com/cricket-...y-glory/33964-[root-method]-working-ice-cream-sandwich-root.html

---------- Post added at 03:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by jmancill1 View Post
    there is a root method for it at http://www.cricketusers.com/cricket-...y-glory/33964-[root-method]-working-ice-cream-sandwich-root.html
    clicking on it doesn't work you have to copy and paste the url the root works fine on the mercury

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 4.0%

Are there any problems with this ICS rom, Ive pretty much read this whole thread and everything seems to be in order, Besides a few apps not working here and there. Is this one of the only issues? Im mainly wanting to replace roms bc of my mms errors, and errors 98 and 68 when trying to dial out sometimes. As I said in another thread, It wasnt until I rooted that I started to receive these errors, Used oriax123 fastroot. tired of this lame rom anyways, ready to upgrade

Quote Originally Posted by ciabatoni View Post
    Are there any problems with this ICS rom, Ive pretty much read this whole thread and everything seems to be in order, Besides a few apps not working here and there. Is this one of the only issues? Im mainly wanting to replace roms bc of my mms errors, and errors 98 and 68 when trying to dial out sometimes. As I said in another thread, It wasnt until I rooted that I started to receive these errors, Used oriax123 fastroot. tired of this lame rom anyways, ready to upgrade
    Everything works just the battery seems to drain alot quicker

Customer Since
    Dec 2010

Could you teach me how to get ICS since the links have expired please?

Quote Originally Posted by Ms_Jordan1994 View Post
    Could you teach me how to get ICS since the links have expired please?
    read page10 the new links should be there nvm here www.cricketusers.com/cricket-huawei-mercury-glory/33931-%5Btutorial%5D-huawei-m886-mercury-ics-install.html

Overall activity: 16.0%
    Customer Since
    Feb 2010
    Phone
    Huawei mercury M88

can you please upload ones that arent expired? All the ones i find are expired and kind of need them really bad right away if possible!

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

did you ever fix your mercury, because some idiot gave me this update but only gave me part file, so i had no idea trusting him completely, never even though about that, anyways bricked mine as well. It killed my mercury completely as well, so i was wondering if you ever got it up and running again? figured you could tell me what you did to fix it, i can't up and buy another so I'm screwed more than most, it really pisses me the hell off!

Phone
    Huawei Mercury

Talking Fix

For those of you with partial files, or who want the updated files from this post, come over to my newly created website! It has my original post on how to install ics to the huawei mercury that used to be found here on cricketusers.
    How to Upgrade the Huawei Mercury M886 to ICS (DEMO) | Techy Chat

This is where you can find it now. Hope this helps.

Have fun, and HAPPY ROOTING!

Customer Since
    Nov 2011
    Phone
    LG G2

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony S Burkett View Post
    For those of you with partial files, or who want the updated files from this post, come over to my newly created website! It has my original post on how to install ics to the huawei mercury that used to be found here on cricketusers.
    How to Upgrade the Huawei Mercury M886 to ICS (DEMO) | Techy Chat

This is where you can find it now. Hope this helps.

Have fun, and HAPPY ROOTING!
    When posting please do not advertise other blogs or sites. It is OK to use your blog as a source, don't just say "come to xyz.com"

Sent from my 1.89GHz CM10.1 Cricket S3

My work on the CDMA Cricket S3 and S4 are now obsolete. Thanks for all the support when I was actively working on them!

Feel free to PM me only after you've posted on the forums.

If you need to buy something from Ebay, please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

Customer Since
    Feb 2010
    Phone
    Huawei mercury M88

this site does not give you the eight files needed to get the update on the phone? I've been here quite a few times and this one don't have the full files needed to do the update!
    Maybe you can point them out to me exactly because i am not seeing them at all?

---------- Post added at 10:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

I've been back and forth and back again, am i missing something here? Because i do not see any files for the update on the mercury at all. Maybe you need to point this out because i am comletely lost. Every site i've been to has at least eight parts to this update, all i see is one part. Also their links are expired otherwise i'd just go there and use theirs. Any idea what I'm talking about? If i use part files and the full files aren't there i am just gonna end up fully bricking my phone as i did in the first place thanks to a user on here that didn't care if i did or not so went ahead and gave me a file that was not all there in the first place. No it is not my job to check it either, its the persons job to know what they are giving you as well as know what they are talking about, we are knew to this, how in the hell are we suppose to know?

Customer Since
    Nov 2011
    Phone
    LG G2

Pm me a link Dom and I'll see what I can turn up for you guys. Just remember I don't own a merc

Tapatalk'd from my 1.4GHz CM10 Thrive 10.1
    My work on the CDMA Cricket S3 and S4 are now obsolete. Thanks for all the support when I was actively working on them!

If you need to buy something from Ebay, please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

Customer Since
    Feb 2010
    Phone
    Huawei mercury M88

can i get these from you, the regular post is expired. I don't know where else to get them, everyone are expired for heavens sake!

---------- Post added at 06:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

Can i get these from you, i thought i asked a few days ago but no one is replying back. I really need them to unbrick my mercury. I can't find any others, every site i've been to they are all expired!

Customer Since
    Feb 2010
    Phone
    Huawei mercury M88

Again, can i get these from you? I need them right away, i would really appreciate it. I just haven't had use of my phone for over 4 weeks now and need these files to finish unbricking it!

Customer Since
    Nov 2011
    Phone
    LG G2

I'm uploading to my own hosting site and I'm removing that flippin annoying password that people put on the archives for these phones. I didn't get the chance to mess with this and test it out as I don't personally own a Huawei device. As soon as I get it uploaded to my host, I'll link it here. Also, there's no speed limits on my host so you guys can get it as fast as your net will go. Also I'm not doing this for page hits or link bucks . This is purely for the community

Edit:

Download here:

Mercury_ICS.zip - 379.76 MB

Last edited by Stephen Proffitt; 04-13-2013 at 12:22 AM.

Customer Since
    Feb 2010
    Phone
    Huawei mercury M88

Well that is really sweet of you, also if we had more people on here like you perhaps we'd know where everything is, we'd probably also know how to do everything ourselves. I do really appreciate the feedback as well as the prompt attention as i stated earlier. I am very thankful for you trying to help me in this matter!

I've given you every link to but as always you ignore them but oh well

Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 LastLast

Thread Information